• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LittlePinky82

LittlePinky82

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 07:00 AM

A couple of years ago I was here on the computer just doing stuff and had this strong feeling to look out the window and into the front yard and I saw a civil war union soldier. My town was a big help to the union of the battle and I live in Chattanooga. This soldier just looked at me briefly. Not long after him was a woman wearing a dress from that era and she looked at me too. A friend helped him to cross over since I didn't know how to do that yet and when he did cross over I heard a trumpet noise and it was like a little tune. He was still wearing his uniform at that point too. Does he now? I don't know and have no idea where he is. I just thought it was so neat.

#2 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 22 September 2006 - 07:15 AM

That's a great experience. Thank you for sharing. Perhaps he joined the rest of his regiment on the other side. I would hope so anyway.

Next year we're taking a family trip to Disney world, then going to Gatlinburg. I'm hoping I can talk everyone into a stop a Chattanooga/Chickamauga.

Have you seen anything since?

Edited by DukeofBoogie, 22 September 2006 - 07:15 AM.

http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#3 LittlePinky82

LittlePinky82

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:46 PM

That's a great experience. Thank you for sharing. Perhaps he joined the rest of his regiment on the other side. I would hope so anyway.

Next year we're taking a family trip to Disney world, then going to Gatlinburg. I'm hoping I can talk everyone into a stop a Chattanooga/Chickamauga.

Have you seen anything since?

I'm in Chattanooga. I personally haven't but I've had spirits come to me for help but I'm not sure if they're related or anything to the civil war. One of my friends has had some experience at the Chickamauga Battle for Chattanooga however and on various trails in the mountains that are connected to the Trail of Tears. So I hope you have a lot of experiences. Here in local bookstore's there is a new book you can buy about ghosts of Chattanooga. I wrote about it not long ago here but I can't remember the name of it. I just hope he is at peace now and with people who love him. :Spaz:

Edited by LittlePinky82, 22 September 2006 - 12:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users