• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 24 September 2006 - 05:23 AM

If anyone is intrested, here are some links to Halloween avatars!

Gear up for the Halloween!

Try NOT TO direct link those images, always better to have it in photobucket or imageshack accounts before linking it here.

http://www.johnswdwp...a_halloween.htm

http://www.geocities.../Halloween.html

http://www.aapavatar.net/halloween.htm

http://www.iconator....p;tag=halloween
Posted Image

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:34 AM

:wow: ~Moonie...that was sooooooooo fun! Thank you!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 MissAngelic

MissAngelic

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:being a shopoholic<3

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:34 AM

aww the avaters are cute :wow:, i'm checking them out now lol. thanks alot moonie ! :hug:
LiVE . LOVE . LAUGH . <3I really miss you a lot.

#4 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 24 September 2006 - 03:02 PM

Thanks MoonChild. This is the one I picked.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#5 Ambra

Ambra

Should not travel without a map

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, of course, reading, arts and crafts, particularly cross-stitch, movies.

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:40 PM

Ok, time for a stupid question--I know how to host a photo on photobucket but how do I upload the avatar?
I got smacked by aloha spirit!Posted Image

#6 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:52 PM

Ghost Cat, that's the one I liked too. Soooo cute!
Posted Image

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:35 AM

Ok, time for a stupid question--I know how to host a photo on photobucket but how do I upload the avatar?

Go to your profile. Click Avatar Options. Copy and paste the image link from PhotoBucket to the box where it is mentioned "Enter a URL to an online avatar image". Click Update Avatar button. volia! if anyone have any issues, IM me or any moderators.
Posted Image

#8 Ambra

Ambra

Should not travel without a map

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, of course, reading, arts and crafts, particularly cross-stitch, movies.

Posted 25 September 2006 - 09:10 PM

Never mind I figured it out. I found this one at mynicespace.com. There were some other ones that I like so I'll probably end up changing it a few times through the Halloween season!
I got smacked by aloha spirit!Posted Image

#9 greenman

greenman

Creepy

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:orchids<br />paganism<br />gardening<br />ghosts<br />paranormal activity<br />reading <br />writing

Posted 27 September 2006 - 10:02 PM

I have an image I want to put in but it's not letting me update the avatar. What am I doing wrong?
"The circle is open but unbroken. Blessed Be"Posted Image Posted Image

#10 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 10:25 PM

How are you trying to upload it? Try uploading it to photobucket or imageshack and link it to GV profile. IM me for any further help!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users