Noob From Oklahoma

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 GHOST Amanda

GHOST Amanda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting, OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!, Pirates! (may 25th POTC 3)

Posted 24 September 2006 - 11:44 PM

Hello everyone! Just found this site by accident and I'm already starting to like it! My name is Amanda and I'm the Co-Founder of G.H.O.S.T. aka Ghost Hunters Of South Tulsa. I'm also part of a group called S.P.I.E.S. aka Sapulpa Paranormal Investigaton Extreme Studies (Tulsa Division) :hug:
I have had a passion for the paranormal ever since I can remember. My first experience was when I was just 3 years old. I saw my Grandfather the day after he died... in my bathroom... and he was talking to be about something. I can't remember now but my mom knew I wasn't lying when I told her. lol She felt his presence.

As far as the paranormal is concerned, I am a Sensitive. I just recently found this out from a somewhat scary episode but I'm learning to control my emotions better and learning to know how to sence things better. I'm enjoying it very much! If there are any other sensitives, I would love to talk about some things.

Nice to meet everyone and I hope to make some great contacs here!

~Amanda~

#2 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 11:47 PM

Welcome to GV, Amanda. I have a few groups from that area on my forum too. theres seems to be alot of action there lol

#3 GHOST Amanda

GHOST Amanda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 11:51 PM

Oh there is! You just have to know where to look. It's kind of interesting.... I never thought that Oklahoma would have so much history compared to New England states and whatnot. But I'm amazed more and more with each ghost hunt I do.

#4 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 24 September 2006 - 11:54 PM

Hi Amanda!

Welcome to the Village!

Very cool peopel here, hope you enjoy your visits. There are many sensitives here to talk to, my children and I for one. My children are more so in seeing and communicating with spirits than I am tho. I have been re-tuning in you might say...lol.

There is lots to talk about in all the forms. Lots of great people!

If you have any questions feel free to Personel Message me anytime!

Leslie
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#5 GHOST Amanda

GHOST Amanda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:00 AM

Thank you Leslie! I just might have to do that. I'm still kind of skeptical as to if I'm just crazy and I'm not really sensitive. lol I'm so new to to that. I've been ghost hunting for about 4 years now so why would it all of a sudden spark? Hmmm... :hug:

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:58 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:46 AM

Welcome to Ghostvillage
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#8 GHOST Amanda

GHOST Amanda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:32 PM

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone! :Spaz:

#9 DeadWatch

DeadWatch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:43 PM

Welcome Amanda to GV...look forward to hearing more about your groups and doing some networking with you guys...
Todd BanksFounder/DirectorThe DeadWatch SocietyPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#10 GHOST Amanda

GHOST Amanda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:54 PM

Welcome Amanda to GV...look forward to hearing more about your groups and doing some networking with you guys...

Thank you kindly! If you're ever in the area, feel free to give me a shout!!!

#11 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:41 AM

hi amanda!! welcome to ghost village!!! hope you like it here :Wall:
Posted Image

#12 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:19 AM

Welcome to Ghost Village! There are a few of us Oklahomans here and there on GV.

Best wishes on all your pursuits! It's wonderful to read that you are really working on your skills/abilities. It was also nice to read your mother didn't accuse you of lying about your grandfather! That's so often not the case!

Hope to hear how everything goes for you!

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#13 friendlyghost

friendlyghost

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:my family, theatre, paranormal. Hope to be a professional investigator someday

Posted 12 October 2006 - 11:24 PM

Oh there is! You just have to know where to look. It's kind of interesting.... I never thought that Oklahoma would have so much history compared to New England states and whatnot. But I'm amazed more and more with each ghost hunt I do.

Really? I grew up in Broken Arrow and have always been fascinated with ghosts and hauntings. However I've never been out looking because I really don't know where to look. I've also wondered if Oklahoma ever really had that much history to go on,and that can make it tricky to sniff these places out! I'm also too much of an amateur to just go out alone-don't wanna risk it,(I'm very pregnant,see...) :ghost: Some tips on some good places to go would be great. I'm not part of a group so I cant really go anywhere that I could get in trouble for tresspassing. I'd just like to take some pictures and see if I get anything. I think it would be a great place to start. Thanks a bunch!
[font=Garamond][size=7][size=5][color=#000099][i][b]

#14 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 13 October 2006 - 09:54 PM

:) Welcome to the village Amanda!
Posted Image

#15 margie

margie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with the supernatural, hauntings and places in Oklahoma

Posted 19 October 2006 - 02:43 AM

:hug: Hello, everyone! I live in Jones, Oklahoma. Small town. Very small town. I have had some strange encounters in my lifetime and always wondered if I was just imagining it all, you know, letting my imagination get the best of me or what. It has happened ever since I was a child. I'm 42 now. I love anything scary or supernatural. I love Halloween. My favorite time of the year. My daughter and I like to kind of research scary places and haunted things. We love horror movies and ghost stories.

The house we live in now, my parent built in the late 70's on land that we thought was just forest. But, apparently, somehow we found out that there had been an old schoolhouse here that burned down. It was made of red bricks that my parents and I found in the front yard while planting a garden there. It is the only place on the whole 5 acres that has red dirt. While digging the bricks up, we began to hear children laughing. At that time, there were no other people around for a distance. There was a soccer field just down the road, but the laughter was right around us. I walked down the road to the soccer field and no one was there. My dad got totally creeped out and covered the bricks back up. The laughter stopped and he never went into the front yard again. That is only one thing that has happened to me over the years.

My parents are dead now, but I haven't heard from them. Actually, that might be a good thing. No unresolved issues. Anyway, nice to be here and I would like to hear from other people about some of their ghostly encounters. Also, I have found a web site for places in Oklahoma that are haunted and makes for some interesting reading, especially for you, Amanda. I will try to find that web site and pass it on. Thanks...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users