Noob From Oklahoma

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:22 PM

Welcome to Ghost Village! And yay! Another person from Oklahoma!

What an interesting story . . . that's a little hair raising. Do you mind if I put it on my blog?

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#17 TPIpres

TPIpres

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 02:07 PM

Amanda, have you ever had a chance to get to Heavener, OK?? Our group drove up there last Sunday it was very interesting not so much for the ghosts, but the metaphysical senses. You could literally feel the energy around the stone.

#18 margie

margie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with the supernatural, hauntings and places in Oklahoma

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:08 AM

For anyone out there that wants to check it out, that web site that has alot of interesting places in Oklahoma is www.theshadowlands.net, but if you want only places in Oklahoma, type in haunted places in Oklahoma on the search, then go down to the web site. It will bring up over 200 places in Oklahoma that are supposedly haunted. The only one that I did not find on it was The Purple Church. Anyone ever hear of that one? There is a web site that has some pictures if you type in purple church on search. It sounds VERY interesting. These two sites are really interesting reading and I would like to know if anyone out there has been to or investigated these places. If so, please reply...Thankx

To Autumnbelle...
I just got your message and I don't mind at all if you add it. Would you like more?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users