• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#16 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:57 PM

lol, but I have shaved off my frenchie now! Anyways thanks Willow!
Posted Image

#17 crystalb

crystalb

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:The Murder City Devils, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, rock n roll, punk rock, ghosts, chocolate and my dog.

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:01 PM

I've been told I look like Kelly Osbourn. Not a compliment, haha! But not so much anymore, I haven't done any crazy colors in my hair for a very long time. At least I don't get told that anymore.
For some of us it's a long way from the cradle to the gravePosted Image

#18 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:15 PM

People always tell me I look like Cyndi Lauper. Could be worse, I suppose! Anyway, I haven't got any pics of me handy or I would try it.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#19 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

:Spaz: OOPs that did not work out to copy it..... Mine came out to be Meg Ryan with a lot of other strange mixtures....

Edited by Justa, 26 September 2006 - 03:40 PM.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#20 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:40 PM

I fixed it for you Ghost Cat :Spaz:
Posted Image

#21 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:06 PM

Let's just say Drew Barrymore and Lindsay Lohen were two of my look a likes

Edited by masquarade, 26 September 2006 - 05:08 PM.

Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#22 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:07 PM

spooksareus's results :hug:

Posted Image
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#23 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:10 PM

Thanks Willow!

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#24 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:17 PM

Hahah, I dont think I really wanna do this... Moonie says I look like Kurt Cobain, so I'm sticking with that! :hug: Haha, I suppose once I get a good picture of my face I'll try it for kicks...

#25 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:21 PM

~Willow, I wouldn't let Jakob get away with that!!!!!! :hug: (you do resemble Kurt Cobain though, Jakob! :clap: )
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#26 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:23 PM

Hahah, I dont think I really wanna do this... Moonie says I look like Kurt Cobain, so I'm sticking with that! :clap: Haha, I suppose once I get a good picture of my face I'll try it for kicks...

Don't you chicken out now kiddo, if I can do it so can you! :hug:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#27 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:25 PM

Hahah, I dont think I really wanna do this... Moonie says I look like Kurt Cobain, so I'm sticking with that! :wub: Haha, I suppose once I get a good picture of my face I'll try it for kicks...

Don't you chicken out now kiddo, if I can do it so can you! :hug:

...you get him, Spooks!!!! :clap: He'll listen tto you...he'll just laugh at me, which will make me laugh...
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#28 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:35 PM

...you get him, Spooks!!!! :clap: He'll listen tto you...he'll just laugh at me, which will make me laugh...

Ah HAH HAHahahahahahah*cough**gasp*.....hahaha! :hug:

#29 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:35 PM

Thanks Willow!

You're Welcome Spooks, I can really see the Andie Macdowell resemblence :hug:

C'mon Jakob *makes chicken noises*
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#30 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:37 PM

Thanks Willow!

You're Welcome Spooks, I can really see the Andie Macdowell resemblence :clap:

C'mon Jakob *makes chicken noises*

~**Makin' the same chicken noises...then patting Jakobs back in case he's really choking!!! Then some more chicken noises** :hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users