Out of Body?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Bobby_Niceguy

Bobby_Niceguy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:29 PM

When I was 15 years old while riding my bicycle I was hit buy a car going 70 mph,
I went through the windshield out the side door winder and hit the ground hard.
By shock of what ever, I got up walked over to the side walk and past out.
I could not catch my breath, felt funny, had no pain and started to dream about my Grandfarther. I was dreamming that I was at his house wacthing TV and then I woke up looking at people staring down at me.
The Ambulance took me to the Hospital and I spent the next four weeks in the ic unit.

when I got home my Mom told me that the day after I was hit by the car she was at my Grandfarthers house and he told her a story that made my hair stand up, He did'nt know I was hit by the car and told my Mom that I was at his house that night at 9PM (the time I was hit) and I walked in sat down on the sofa wacth TV got up and left and did not say one word.
My Mom told him, "dad, Bobby was hit by a car last nigth"
(he lived 30 miles away and @ 15years old I had no way of getting there. it's true all true. what do  you think of that? :o

#2 lone

lone

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 09:18 PM

That is so amazing were you really close to your grandfather?

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 April 2004 - 09:58 PM

wow, I have heard of silmiliar incidents. but it is nice to hear it first hand. :) do you also remember what exactly it felt that time?

hey BTW Welcome to our wonderful world, Bobby_NiceGuy
Posted Image

#4 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:14 AM

2 cool of a story for me. best i heard in a whiles!
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#5 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 10:14 AM

Yea.. that story was really amazing. Sometimes elder people can see stuff a baby can! :)
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

#6 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 12:31 PM

Welcome indeed Bobby. that definately sounds like an OBE to me. But I also wonder if it might have been near death as well. You often hear about those who were visited by a relative at the time of their death. Maybe you visited your Grand-dad because you instinctively knew he'ld be able to see you. I think the very young can see because we haven't told them they can't and the very old have seen so much that they know there is so much more out there then we are ever taught about. Has your Grandpa ever had anything alse happen to him?
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#7 Bobby_Niceguy

Bobby_Niceguy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 05:00 PM

Hi guys,
Well, I was always very close to my Grandfather, I rember everything going in slow motion, like it was happening ro someone else. or maybe like wacthing a movie.

One other wierd thing did happen to me when I was a litle younger, I was about 12 years old and I thought I was alone in at home and while I was walking out of my room,and  a woman dressed in black, walked out of my parents room the very same time.
She was adjusting her stockings or something and I got embarssed so I turned my head, only a second or two, I turned back and she was gone.
I checked the whole house and nobody was there. these things I have told you are the truth, I always thought it was wierd but it's still the truth.
Thanks for letting me share with you all.

GOD Bless.....
                Bobby Niceguy

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 10:26 PM

Bobby, you sure seems to be a sensitive. And am sure you have more of encounters to share. Care to?
Posted Image

#9 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 04:31 AM

KEWL BEANS, Bobby! That was an awesome story! ;D I had a friend that once had an similar OBE experience. She, too, told me that she felt like she was walking in slow-mo, almost like she was trying to walk in water. She was taking a nap, woke up and started to walk to the door. But she suddenly didn't feel right and turned to look at the bed...and saw HERSELF still fast asleep on it! The shock of it must have sent her back, cause she woke up immediately and started to freak cause she was still in the bed, lol. But way cool story, and welcome to the village! ;D

#10 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 11:30 AM

Bobby,

I have to say that you ARE a nice guy. When I was 12, if I saw a woman adjusting her stockings the LAST place I'd have looked was away. Have you ever been tested for any gifts you may have?
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#11 songdeva

songdeva

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 06:45 AM

*laughing at mykiedave*

Thanks for sharing bobby.  Could be that, minus your body, you went to someplace familliar and comfortable (your granddad's place) until things were sorted out.
Learn the language of your heart, and speak its words.

#12 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 08:40 PM

Welcome aboard Songdeva. That sounds like a great catch. I'm glad that you are well bobby. Any further episodes.

#13 Cristelle32

Cristelle32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 03:46 AM

yeah, what a good story! and welcome from me too, bobby!

#14 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 09:01 AM

choccie biscuits for me christelle...... :)
Posted Image

#15 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 26 April 2004 - 04:22 PM

I had a similar experience. When my mother died I felt so distraught after the funeral I had to ly down. Alone in my room in the dark I wished I could hold my mother one more time.
As if in a deep sleep but somehow I was still awake I felt myself leave my body and travel up the road to the cemetary, I stood at the graveside crying for my mother. I had this awfull urge to dig my mother back up and touch her again. Then somehow my consiousness kicked in and I told myself that I was thinking crazy thoughts and to wake up. When I came out of the trance like state of mind I was in my feet were wet and my hands were dirty as if I had been digging . This was not the first time I had felt like I had traveled .But it was the first time I had seen evidence like that.
I hope I have described how I felt in a way that can be understood .I've only told the story to my husband before.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users