• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16 huntmoney

huntmoney

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:28 PM

The thing with demonologists, even demons for that matter, is that it often is linked to Christianity, so for those that are jewish or buddhist or something else, their religion may bar them from accepting even the possibility of demonic possession. I'm sure the moderators would be with me in saying that skepticism is healthy, respect for other's belief systems is healthy as well. Aside from that, did you ever stop to think that perhaps the reason demonologists are usually called to the site in the first place is because the families are on the verge of giving up hope and have already exhausted all other possible explanations? I know in my house if something odd was going on that we'd have plumbers, electricians, even cops look in to the happenings before having demonologists over.

But just because an article is written about something and cooincides with our own opinions doesn't mean that we should automatically jump on a bandwagon touting the article as irrefutable evidence. Journalists are paid to write these and raising objections to popular belief would score major points among fringe readers. No one has any right to go prouncing around spreading random articles as fact when the articles are all they actually know about the place. Intelligent people should be well read, granted, but true ghost investigators should be doers, they should look into any possibile haunting before adamantly claiming there isn't any paranormal activity present at the given site.

I can grant you, when you hear rumors that a site formerly believed to be haunted isn't in fact haunted, it can be discouraging to do any investigation and tempting to close the book. However what seperates ghost hunters/investigators from kids looking for a quick thrill is that the investigators/hunters are seeking truth above fun.

#17 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:17 PM

The thing with demonologists, even demons for that matter, is that it often is linked to Christianity, so for those that are jewish or buddhist or something else, their religion may bar them from accepting even the possibility of demonic possession. I'm sure the moderators would be with me in saying that skepticism is healthy, respect for other's belief systems is healthy as well. Aside from that, did you ever stop to think that perhaps the reason demonologists are usually called to the site in the first place is because the families are on the verge of giving up hope and have already exhausted all other possible explanations? I know in my house if something odd was going on that we'd have plumbers, electricians, even cops look in to the happenings before having demonologists over.

But just because an article is written about something and cooincides with our own opinions doesn't mean that we should automatically jump on a bandwagon touting the article as irrefutable evidence. Journalists are paid to write these and raising objections to popular belief would score major points among fringe readers. No one has any right to go prouncing around spreading random articles as fact when the articles are all they actually know about the place. Intelligent people should be well read, granted, but true ghost investigators should be doers, they should look into any possibile haunting before adamantly claiming there isn't any paranormal activity present at the given site.

I can grant you, when you hear rumors that a site formerly believed to be haunted isn't in fact haunted, it can be discouraging to do any investigation and tempting to close the book. However what seperates ghost hunters/investigators from kids looking for a quick thrill is that the investigators/hunters are seeking truth above fun.

Christianity basically drills into peoples' heads that something that cannot be explained as "Providence" or part of "the greater good" must be evil; therefore, the work of Satan, or demons. Other religions believe that there are demons, too...but none to the extent of Christianity.

As for why 'demonologists' would be called to a place where circumstances are unexplainable...well, that could be one of several reasons. Here's two, off the top of my head:

1) People calling on the aforementioned 'demonologists' are of the mind-set that they are willing to believe that anything out of the usual, or expected, must be the work of 'demons'. So...who ya gonna call...? Ghostbusters. (thank you, Ray Parker Jr)

2) Certain instances of such 'paranormal activity' makes it into the local news. That's an incredible way for these places to catch the attention of 'demonologists'; who would be more than willing to help...especially if there's a chance of selling a book. Or, making a quick buck on the lecture circuit.

You wrote that if you had something odd going on in your house, you'd have plumbers, electricians, etc investigating what could be the cause before calling in a demonologist. Good for you. There's lots of people just like you. That's why calls about 'demon possession' seem so rare. Most people call their trades people first. Of course, if you ever get a 'demonologist' in your house, (odds are) he just isn't going to tell you that you've got noisy pipes or creaky floors. There's always going to be a hint or insinuation that "something else is going on here". You can count on that.

Profitting from the ignorance or fears of others is not an honorable profession. That is why I seem so "against" so-called 'demonologists'. Even profitting in reputation (in lieu of cash) is still profitting. If you truly have a calling to help other people, then by all means, help them. But, to turn a buck? Sorry...I just don't buy into that.

That article I posted isn't the only thing I knew about this funeral home in Southington. It's actually the first thing I found, when I looked online. As I first wrote; I knew the people who originally owned this house, and nothing out of the ordinary ever took place there. So, why would things start up after a family with a son who's schizophrenic moves in? Hmmmm....let me think....

Yes, journalists are paid to write. Just as some people are paid for their 'stories'. So, that's a moot point. And again, that 'random article' is not the only thing I know about the house or the so-called 'possession'. I feel I have as much right to say what I know about this place as you do. Have you ever been inside the house?

Why would you be so willing to believe stories about 'demon possession' and 'haunting'; but any mention to the contrary is only a 'rumor'?

So, what would be irrefutable proof to you, that this place isn't haunted? What would it take, before you realised that there's nothing going on there (and never was)? Probably an investigation, right? Would that mean that you would want to investigate some other place that's never had any stories about 'demon possession' or 'haunting'; just so you could check it off the list, in the name of "the truth"? What would you want to prove to yourself, if you were able to 'investigate' this place?

The best thing to do with a dead horse is bury it. It would only attract flies....oh, like the ones Jay Anson wrote about in his best selling book "The Amityville Horror". Sorry...that was a hoax, too.
Beannacht ort

#18 huntmoney

huntmoney

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:44 PM

Christianity basically drills into peoples' heads that something that cannot be explained as "Providence" or part of "the greater good" must be evil; therefore, the work of Satan, or demons. Other religions believe that there are demons, too...but none to the extent of Christianity.

As for why 'demonologists' would be called to a place where circumstances are unexplainable...well, that could be one of several reasons. Here's two, off the top of my head:

1) People calling on the aforementioned 'demonologists' are of the mind-set that they are willing to believe that anything out of the usual, or expected, must be the work of 'demons'. So...who ya gonna call...? Ghostbusters. (thank you, Ray Parker Jr)

2) Certain instances of such 'paranormal activity' makes it into the local news. That's an incredible way for these places to catch the attention of 'demonologists'; who would be more than willing to help...especially if there's a chance of selling a book. Or, making a quick buck on the lecture circuit.

You wrote that if you had something odd going on in your house, you'd have plumbers, electricians, etc investigating what could be the cause before calling in a demonologist. Good for you. There's lots of people just like you. That's why calls about 'demon possession' seem so rare. Most people call their trades people first. Of course, if you ever get a 'demonologist' in your house, (odds are) he just isn't going to tell you that you've got noisy pipes or creaky floors. There's always going to be a hint or insinuation that "something else is going on here". You can count on that.

Profitting from the ignorance or fears of others is not an honorable profession. That is why I seem so "against" so-called 'demonologists'. Even profitting in reputation (in lieu of cash) is still profitting. If you truly have a calling to help other people, then by all means, help them. But, to turn a buck? Sorry...I just don't buy into that.

That article I posted isn't the only thing I knew about this funeral home in Southington. It's actually the first thing I found, when I looked online. As I first wrote; I knew the people who originally owned this house, and nothing out of the ordinary ever took place there. So, why would things start up after a family with a son who's schizophrenic moves in? Hmmmm....let me think....

Yes, journalists are paid to write. Just as some people are paid for their 'stories'. So, that's a moot point. And again, that 'random article' is not the only thing I know about the house or the so-called 'possession'. I feel I have as much right to say what I know about this place as you do. Have you ever been inside the house?

Why would you be so willing to believe stories about 'demon possession' and 'haunting'; but any mention to the contrary is only a 'rumor'?

So, what would be irrefutable proof to you, that this place isn't haunted? What would it take, before you realised that there's nothing going on there (and never was)? Probably an investigation, right? Would that mean that you would want to investigate some other place that's never had any stories about 'demon possession' or 'haunting'; just so you could check it off the list, in the name of "the truth"? What would you want to prove to yourself, if you were able to 'investigate' this place?

The best thing to do with a dead horse is bury it. It would only attract flies....oh, like the ones Jay Anson wrote about in his best selling book "The Amityville Horror". Sorry...that was a hoax, too.

I'm not in the habit of believing in possessions or hauntings any more, probably less than believing in more mundane explanations for unusual occurences. Out of all the places I've investigated, I personally wouldn't lable any as definite hauntings, only a couple would make the list of "possible hauntings" and I'm nowhere near insinuating that 208 Meriden Ave is necessarily haunted, since the most I know about it is from the documentary and various online sources that aren't any more substantial than your article. I simply say that if the story made it to the Discovery Channel it is worth some attention.

And no, I've never been in the house since the hauntings were reported and I'm pretty sure you haven't either. And the whole bit about demonologist profiteers has some substance to it, but in reality they aren't much different from any other ghost investigators. I see you have some religious indignance so I'll leave the issue to you. Demonologists and any other paranormal investigators are too similar to single one group out. The only reason they gain so much publicity is that they are rare, since few people would dare entering a public service that is so often scoffed at and ridiculed by their community. The medical feild, as well as fire fighting and public defence are well-established industries that the public recognizes as critical components to the day-to-day well-being of citizens. The whole paranormal field has a stark lack of physical, verifyable evidence and thus is not so widely accepted as an important sector of public welfare. This does not mean, however, there are not things beyond our understanding that some of the more spiritually sensitive among us can see and even communicate with.

As the X-Files made famous; "The truth is out there". The truth isn't just your opinion of what you want to believe. Truth is definite and unbreechable. Turning from rationality and assumiming one knows everything is the farthest thing from truth.

#19 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:30 PM

Just because something's on television doesn't mean that it's true; just as you'd implied that not everything printed in the press is true. You're right. That's why there are many different ways to get information. With this information, we're allowed to come to our own conclusions.

You're also right; in that I haven't been inside this house since the reported 'hauntings'. As I said before (I think this makes it the third time), I knew the people who ran the funeral home. Not the people who tried to get us to believe that the place was possessed. I've heard and read more than enough to convince me, beyond a doubt, that this place was never (never) 'haunted' in the fashion the former residents claimed. But you see...I've got a little more 'experience' with this house because I've been inside, and I knew the former owners (who ran the funeral home). So, you feel that you're more qualified to dismiss the fact that this whole 'possession' story is fictional. The only knowledge you have of this house is from the television and the internet. Who's to say that your information is more valid than actually having been inside the house with the former occupants? Oh...you say that.

Religious indignance? No, not really. I don't see how you got that idea. I was only stating that the ideology of Christianity is very 'narrow-minded' when it comes to 'good' and 'evil'. Certain sects of Christianity are more rigid than others in how they cope with 'evil'.

You appear to be determined to go and investigate this place (don't you?). Well, go ahead. Go knock on their door and introduce yourself. Tell them you want to look around and investigate. It's one thing to be told that something isn't true, but believe it anyway. Do something about it. Get moving.

Oh, I like how you quoted the X-Files. Things are starting to make a little more sense to me, now...
So, how much more of the truth would it take to convince you? You're quick to say the truth isn't just my opinion of what I want to believe...well, how about you? There is more evidence that this whole story of 'possession' was a hoax, than there is that it's true (discounting anything you see on television-the sole purpose of which is to entertain the masses for the corporate sponsors). Where's the rationality in that? If you take away the so-called documentary (which it wasn't) on Discovery, all you're left with is what you read on the internet. How accurate can that be?

It's all well-and-good to believe in something. Faith is wonderful, and everybody should have faith in something. In the face of the known facts about this place, you choose to believe otherwise. That's fine, too. I've only stated the facts, which you've decided to (pretty much) call lies; and call me 'ignorant' (name calling...very mature!). To me, the truth has been uncovered. If you feel otherwise, prove it. That's all you need to do. Prove it or move along.

By the way...I'm not even going to engage in 'one upsmanship' with you, about who's more spiritual. I have my faith. That's all I need to say about that.

Edited by meanderer, 22 July 2008 - 09:31 PM.

Beannacht ort

#20 huntmoney

huntmoney

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:57 AM

Quite frankly, I'm a bit too tired of this to continue with your little "I've been there and haven't seen anything paranormal so the whole thing, dispite all the witnesseses, must be a total lie because I say so!" scharade. Have fun believing or not believing in what you'd like, just keep in mind that if there are ghosts in any particular place, they weren't there from the beginning of eternity; all hauntings have a beginning and hopefully an end. Oh and by the way, I hate the X-Files, I only quoted it because the phrase seemed fitting and anybody who's ever sat through the shows intro knows that line, but cute way of twisting that one around though.

#21 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 06:49 AM

You seem to be under the impression that I am the only one who does not believe anything about this residence. That's not true. There is much more proof that it was a hoax than there is that there was really something 'supernatural' going on there. Witnesses on "both sides of the coin" have had their say. I choose to believe the witnesses who have actual proof backing them up. You choose to believe the witnesses who don't. Whatever...

We're all capable of believing whatever we want to believe. That's the cool thing about this country. We are not told to believe one thing or another. We can make up our own minds.

I am well aware (but thank you for enlightening me) that spirits aren't in a particular area from the beginning of time. I know spirits exist. There are spirits everywhere. There are probably spirits at this former funeral home, too. But, malevolent spirit activity? No...I don't believe this is the case here.

Let me know if you ever get a chance to investigate this location. I hope you get a chance, actually. Otherwise, you're just going to keep clinging to a discounted myth. And that would only keep you from seeing the truth. Believe what you want. I'm certainly not going to stop you. Just keep in mind that the current thoughts about this location (in general) is that it was a hoax. Maybe you'll be the one to prove otherwise.

If the time comes when you can actually investigate this place, I would really be interested in seeing your findings. If you can prove to me that there is something going on there, then of course, I'll man up and admit you were right. I just need much more convincing than what the Discovery Channel has to offer.

Bonne chance!
Beannacht ort

#22 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:03 AM

It's been awhile since we've seen a good debate in Haunted Locations. However, I will lock this thread if the little jabs continue. It's a good discussion, but things like that are taking it off of the main focus. This is Haunted Locations after all, so the focus should be a haunted location.

Everyone brings up great points. But let's remember to respect others opinions, and always read though your post before you click the "Add Reply" button. Is there something in there that may cross the line? Is there a better way to say this?

We may not be feeling that a comment is too harsh or whatever while we're typing it, or "how could someone be offended by that?" or "That's not what I meant" This is the internet. We're not speaking face to face, and can't read your emotions or pick up a tone. So remember to take a step back and read through what you wrote.

Thanks,
DukeofBoogie

Edited by DukeofBoogie, 23 July 2008 - 08:59 AM.

http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#23 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:22 AM

The whole thing was debunked back in 1992.

The house on Meridan Avenue is now an apartment building with three apartments. To date there have been no reports of activity. The son was schizophrenic and has admitted that he was the one touching the girls as they slept. It is very common for people with that particular mental disorder to see and hear things that are not there. I'm sure just that fact that he lived/slept in the basement was enough to make an already impaired imagination see the worst.

The Discovery Channel's "A Haunting in Connecticut" changed the details of the story saying Paul had cancer and was going to the hospital for cancer treatments. That is not true, it was treatment for schizophrenia. Van Gogh was a schizophrenic who cut off his ear to make the voices stop. This is a terrible disorder that makes people do, see and hear things they would never do had they not had this affliction. I have known people with it and let me tell you first hand, they can make your life a living hell if they are not on medication because they honestly believe what they experiencing is true! They become violent when people don't believe them because they are so frustrated. It is so difficult for everyone who lives with that person, that it feels like it is a possession. In fact, before schiz. was discovered, exorcisms were routinely performed on people to "rid them of demons." Of course this never worked and many people died in the process.

Thank you Duke of Boogie for your message. I felt uncomfortable with where this conversation was headed. I don't like seeing Meander attacked for relaying what is already been proven: that is was a hoax. He is a great, intelligent person and has been here a long time and doesn't deserve to be treated so rudely. The bottom line is this "haunting" has been proven to be a hoax, as was Amityville and many other places the Warrens and others have investigated. It is now a private residence so unless invited no one can go there to investigate.

I say drop the whole thing as this is a moot point.

That's my 2nd two cents on this subject.

Kira

Edited by Kira, 23 July 2008 - 09:25 AM.

The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#24 huntmoney

huntmoney

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:50 PM

The whole thing was debunked back in 1992.

Thank you Duke of Boogie for your message. I felt uncomfortable with where this conversation was headed. I don't like seeing Meander attacked for relaying what is already been proven: that is was a hoax. He is a great, intelligent person and has been here a long time and doesn't deserve to be treated so rudely. The bottom line is this "haunting" has been proven to be a hoax, as was Amityville and many other places the Warrens and others have investigated. It is now a private residence so unless invited no one can go there to investigate.

Kira

Oh, I'm sorry for "attacking" meanderer, hopefully no one was injured to seriously (lol). I'm quite sure meanderer saw it as a dispute with his/her view of the supernatural activity/lack thereof inside the former funeral home (and if I'm wrong in that, I do apologize). However, I felt quite violated by that remark referring to me as an "attacker" and labeled "rude". Appaerently those who don't go with what everybody else says deserves to be treated like the outcast as I have, oh well.

I'll look further into the reports of schizophrenia, I had heard that it was actually Hodgekins' (sp?) Disease that Stephen was being treated for at the local hospital. And by the way, there were no psychiatrists in Van Gogh's time to confirm any mental disorders, however he was known to be under the influence of absinthe.

#25 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:04 PM

No, huntmoney...I didn't feel as if you were attacking me. I'm fairly thick-skinned. And thick-headed (except for the hair...). No harm, no foul. To me, it was a fairly good debate; a conflict of opinions. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, and I do respect that you have a different opinion from mine. That's fine. I was a bit put-off by certain comments you made (that I felt were directed at me), but it's alright. I've heard worse. As for being treated like an outcast...no, I don't feel that you're any less deserving to be here than anybody else.

Just watch it, with the name-calling, or we'll have to take this outside... :P :brownbounce:

But in all seriousness: As far as I'm concerned, you're more than welcome here in the Village. I enjoyed our little 'discussion'. And, as I've said before, if you ever get a chance to investigate the former funeral home, I would love to read your findings. Maybe even 'discuss' them.

We cool?

Duke of Boogie: I think I handled this thread better than the other one about Altobello/Undercliff, that earned me a tersely worded PM from you. See? I'm working on being 'nice'! :purplebounce:

And, Kira...you flatter me! :greenbounce:
Beannacht ort

#26 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:56 PM

Huntmoney, maybe you did not feel that you were attacking or being rude, but that is how I perceived it. With email/message boards since we are unable to see a person's face and mannerisms, it is difficult to tell their true intent. As Meanderer said, of course you are welcome here and in no way did I intend to make you feel like an outcast. I just wanted you to know that I felt you expressed your opinion too harshly towards a member who has been here much longer than you and is older (not dead, but more mature in years)LOL. I have always been taught to defer to my elders (Meanderer and I are the same age). The bottom line for me is that you kept arguing something with him that he had first hand knowledge about, while your knowledge came from a show on the Discovery Channel (unless I missed something that you knew first hand). I saw that show several times. The names and illnesses have been changed to protect the family.

True they did not know what schizophrenia was in Van Gogh's time, however research has indicated that he most likely suffered from it or some other disorder based on his actions and writings. Also, going back to the media, there is a movie about the life of Vincent Van Gogh which I believe outlines his battle with mental illness. I know nothing about his alcohol use, but I don't know any alcoholics who have cut off their ears whereas schizophrenics have been known to do that, gouge out their eyes, bang their heads against the wall and a myriad of other things to make the voices and visions stop.

You are very welcome at GV, just take it easy on people who you don't know and who have been members much longer than you. When I first joined, I lurked for a long while trying to get to know what people were like before posting. I made a few mistakes and learned from them. I've been called out by the mods on a few occassions, so I'm not perfect by any means. I'll always stand up for my friends though, it's the mama bear in me I guess.

Stay cool,
Kira

Edited by Kira, 24 July 2008 - 03:58 PM.

The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#27 huntmoney

huntmoney

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:33 PM

Of course we're cool, meanderer, and I respect your opinion. I really didn't mean anything personal, since quite frankly I don't even know you. In regards to the topic, I'm skeptical as well since haven't gathered any evidence of the contrary, it was just the outright denial I didn't agree with. I look forward to future meaningful dialogue with you on the boards in the future.

And Kira, chastise me all you want about respecting your elders and whatnot, I don't go into research of every GV member so how would I have known how old meanderer is? And in regards to who's been on GV longer, yes meander joind a while before me and has made more posts but I don't think that gives me any less of a right to the freedom of speech, or or any reason for me to be called out as if it was a one-sided dispute.. That is what GV is all about, people from all over of all different backrounds discussing a similar interest in paranormal investigation. Aide from that, I think meanderer and I had sttled things already and moderating is the job of the moderators, which in my opion was handled just fine by DukeOfBoogie from his unbiased role. And although absinthe is a form of alchohol, it is different because its key ingredient is wormwood. The active ingredient in wormwood is thujone, a chemical which has hallucenogenic properties. The stuff sold in the US is very low in in thujone content, but overseas, particularlyin Van Gogh's time, can have very potent effects.

To all; keep an open mind and never close it to either one extreme or the other.

#28 paulywheels

paulywheels

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:46 PM

Just out of curiosity Kira, Have you actually been to the house? Walked around in it? taken pictures? Did any of you actually know the family that did live there?
I doubt it..

Reading all of these posts are very interesting and i have enjoyed reading them. But on that note, There is no one that lives in it now, it is vacant! I would love to tell you all about the stories of walking around in the house and if anyone would like picture proof, dont be afraid to ask.

#29 CASEY WELLS

CASEY WELLS

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:03 PM

Just out of curiosity Kira, Have you actually been to the house? Walked around in it? taken pictures? Did any of you actually know the family that did live there?
I doubt it..

Reading all of these posts are very interesting and i have enjoyed reading them. But on that note, There is no one that lives in it now, it is vacant! I would love to tell you all about the stories of walking around in the house and if anyone would like picture proof, dont be afraid to ask.

picture proof, im not afraid to ask
Under the wide and open sky, dig the grave and let me lie;Gladly i've lived and gladly die, away from this world of strife;This be the epitaph for me- "Here he lies where he longed to be, lies in death by the nineteenth tee, where he lied all his life"

#30 Pfled

Pfled

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Interests:1. Making my son smile<br />2. Investigating and researching places of alleged paranormal activity<br />3. Hiking<br />4. Cooking

Posted 07 November 2008 - 08:48 AM

I doubt it..

picture proof, im not afraid to ask

I second the request!
"So even if you can't see it, you can still believe in it.It's easier if you lose all the things that prevent you from seeing it."-The Resistance by the Sam Roberts Band

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users