Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Looking for a really Scary place to go??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 compton

compton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:36 AM

Hi,
I'm Compton and I'm new here and was hoping someone could help me find a really really scary place to visit possibly give me some direction and a location would be great anything will help I live in Washington State around Tacoma I've been to Western State I didnt get anything there so something else would be great please help!!!!
Thanks
Compton
comptongg@comcast.net

#2 Roadkill

Roadkill

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Checking out "haunted Areas" and posting about them on my site, Playing Drums (yes I'm a musician too), Web Design, fast cars, and well.....everything else on a need to know basis hmmm---kay?

Posted 25 October 2006 - 07:23 PM

Hi,
I'm Compton and I'm new here and was hoping someone could help me find a really really scary place to visit possibly give me some direction and a location would be great anything will help I live in Washington State around Tacoma I've been to Western State I didnt get anything there so something else would be great please help!!!!
Thanks
Compton
comptongg@comcast.net

You didn't get anything from Western State? you sure you found the right one? If so did you go INSIDE the fenced area?
They're Here!

#3 compton

compton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 04:26 AM

Hi,
Thanks
Compton
comptongg@comcast.net

You didn't get anything from Western State? you sure you found the right one? If so did you go INSIDE the fenced area?

Yup been there a couple times the only thing I got was alittle cold thats it nothing else been in side the fenced area in the broiler room climbed up into some of the ruins all that stuff nothing weird just a few cold spots

#4 Roadkill

Roadkill

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Checking out "haunted Areas" and posting about them on my site, Playing Drums (yes I'm a musician too), Web Design, fast cars, and well.....everything else on a need to know basis hmmm---kay?

Posted 16 November 2006 - 11:50 PM

Yup been there a couple times the only thing I got was alittle cold thats it nothing else been in side the fenced area in the broiler room climbed up into some of the ruins all that stuff nothing weird just a few cold spots

Well, cold spots can determine "Activity". Like if you stand in a room, and everywhere you go in the room feels the same except that one spot that seems "Cold". I too went all over the site, topside, up down middle, around, and when possible, IN. The Boiler room by far had the "weirdest vibe" of the entire site.
They're Here!

#5 Luthien

Luthien

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 07:04 PM

Hi,
Thanks
Compton
comptongg@comcast.net

You got nothing while I was possessed while there. I'll trade you encounters
-==- Vampiress-== -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users