#1 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 09 October 2006 - 02:26 PM

This is the beginning, one of many trigger events to come between now and 2013. An ultraviolet (UV) pulse beam radiating from higher dimensions in universe-2 will cross paths with the Earth on this day. Earth will remain approximately within this UV beam for 17 hours of your time.

This beam resonates with the heart chakra, it is radiant fluorescent in nature, blue/magenta in color. Although it resonates in this frequency band, it is above the color frequency spectrum of your universe-1 which you, Earth articulate in. However due to the nature of your soul and soul groups operating from Universe-2 frequency bands it will have an effect.

The effect is every thought and emotion will be amplified intensely one million-fold. Yes, we will repeat, all will be amplified one millions time and more.

Every thought, every emotion, every intent, every will, no matter if it is good, bad, ill, positive, negative, will be amplified one million times in strength.

What does this mean ?

Since all matter manifest is due to your thoughts, i.e. what you focus on, this beam will accelerate these thoughts and solidify them at an accelerated rate making them manifest a million times faster than they normally would.

For those that do not comprehend. Your thoughts, what you focus on create your reality.

This UV beam thus can be a dangerous tool. For if you are focused on thoughts which are negative to your liking they will manifest into your reality almost instantly. Then again this UV beam can be a gift if you choose it to be.

Mission-1017 requires approximately one million people to focus on positive, benign, good willed thoughts for themselves and the Earth and Humanity on this day. Your thoughts can be of any nature of your choosing, but remember whatever you focus on will be made manifest in a relatively faster than anticipated time frame. To some the occurrences may almost be bordering on the miracle.

All we ask is positive thoughts of love, prosperity, healing, wealth, kindness, gratitude be focused on.

This UV beam comes into full affect for 17hrs on the 17th of October 2006.

No matter what time zone you are in the hours are approximately 10:17am on the 17th of October to 1:17am on the 18th of October.

The peak time will be 17:10 (5:10pm) on the 17th October.

You do not need to be in a meditative state through out this time, though that would be beneficial. The main key time no matter what time zone you are in will be the peak time of 17:10 (5:10 pm). Perhaps at this time if you can find a peaceful spot or location to focus. The optimum is out in the vicinity of grounded nature, likened to that of a large tree or next to the ocean waves.

Focus on whatever it is you desire. What is required for the benefit of all Earth and HUmanity is positive thoughts of loving nature.

We call this UV beam trigger event, "818" gateway.

Please forward this message to as many people as you know who will use this cosmic trigger event to focus positive, good willed thoughts.

We require approximately 1-million people across globe to actively participate in this event. Please use whatever communication mediums you have at your disposal. Reach out to as many people as possible. We require 1-million plus people at the least to trigger a shift for humanity from separation
and fragmentation to one of unification and oneness.

This is your opportunity to take back what is rightfully yours i.e. Peace and Prosperity for all Earth and Mankind.

Mission1017
Raphiem/Blue

Read Article Here
Posted Image

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 05:11 PM

That is so beautiful, Moon. To think of all those thoughts of peace and good from all those people at the same time is staggering. Thanks for the heads up.
petunia4998

#3 nohara_megami

nohara_megami

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:darn, so many:<br>reading books by:<br> 1. Marrion Zimmer Badley<br> 2. Terry Brooks<br> 3. Amy Tan<br> 4. Susan Cooper<br> 5. Anne Rice<br> 6. and an infinate amount of others, i read everything and anything<br><br>anime:<br> 1. Escaflowne<br> 2. Fushigi Yugi<br> 3. Miyaziaki movies<br> 4. and once again, anything and everything<br><br>crafts:<br> 1. needlepoint<br> 2. scrapbooking<br> 3. and whatever else i do not blow up in the process^_^<br><br>also:<br>videogames, playing on the comp, researching the paranormal, listening and playing music, and anything else that comes to mind:)

Posted 10 October 2006 - 02:41 AM

Thank you for the warning....I am going to make sure I have all my icky thoughs gone by then lol
Hellsing: In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!Rome did not create an empire by having meetings. They did it by killing those who opposed them.Witches... Not just for burning.

#4 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:31 PM

I will concentrate on world peace during that time.
Who knows Moon maybe we can make it happen!
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#5 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 13 October 2006 - 09:53 PM

Moon, this is a wonderful thing to be passing on. Thank you, friend! :)
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#6 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 12:10 AM

My teacher told us about this in one of my development classes. It is a good time to think about world peace.

#7 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 12:40 AM

Heh thats also the day The Omen and Cradle Of Filths new album come out...
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#8 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 11:15 AM

Can't wait.

#9 whispering leaves

whispering leaves

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:01 PM

so does that mean that if u think about your gratest desire, it will be 1 million times more likley to happen?

#10 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:07 PM

Hey, that's tomorrow...which is my & my husbands 8th year wedding anniversary!!! Woo hoo...*thinking happy thoughts and doing the happy dance* Thank you Moonie!!!! :(
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#11 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:17 PM

Well, in my opinion I dont believe that whole story, but what the hey, I'll put myself into the positive-thoughts-mix :(

#12 Kandie

Kandie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:24 PM

Great post.. Thanks!
[size=4]Posted Image

#13 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 12:51 AM

Well Im here now and Im thinking good thoughts for all and for spirit also. I have asked for some help for earthbound spirits.

Best time than ever I think!

Its also my sons birthday today

#14 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 17 October 2006 - 01:21 AM

Happy Birthday to your son, Feuser! I am on 17th October too, 11:50AM where I am at.
Posted Image

#15 paradox_found

paradox_found

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Energy healing, vibrational levels, spirit contact, healing with crystals, etc... Hubby and I own a bar/ restaurant which brings me lots of ppl to study.

Posted 17 October 2006 - 06:33 AM

I think maybe we also need to "phrase our wishes in the right terminology... You know, the whole "be careful what you wish for" thing.

My son and I have agreed to work on this together today. We are taking the day for our personal positive thoughts about our own lives and those that we care for on a physical, personal level and then at 5:00 til 5:30 pm we will be sending out positive thoughts for diversity and religous tolerance around the world. In my mind those are the things that will bring about world peace.

Bring on those positive thoughts! Norman Vincent Peale once said "change your thoughts and you change the world." Those words are part of my daily life.

Namaste

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users