• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 poot56

poot56

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:48 PM

I started with Ghostvillage sometime this year. Not sure about the time and date. Since I've found you I cannot wait for the next newsletter and also like to write like I'm doing now to express my opinions. I have had alot of experiences since I was a little girl to now as a middle aged woman. I used to think I was alone and now it's nice to know that I have found a community who have had the experiences like I have had. I really love you guys.

#17 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 17 October 2006 - 01:09 AM

Well obviously there is a lot of good people here. I started about a year and a half ago because I met Mr. Belanger and I had to check his site out. I stayed because, well, I don't have a lot of people who are willing to talk about this kind of stuff with me. I feel I have this giant around the world club that all speak my secret language. I especially liked it when something paranormal scared me last year and those who talked to me about it really made me feel better and not scared anymore.

My hubby although listens to all my ghost stories is a non believer and I need to talk to people who don't look at me funny when I talk about ghosts. GV can get quite addicting so every once in a while I have to back off and join the living world. But lately I've been going through serious paranormal withdrawals and miss everybody so much.
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#18 whiskeysuicide

whiskeysuicide

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:. joe strummer <3 . the clash . the mescarleros . this rockin' world . reggae . elvis . kitty-cats . riots . supernatural . vampires. faeries . aliens . jurassic park . ghosts . graveyards . ramen noodles . my love. yer face . ATHF . DBZ . chalupas . animals . halloween . ookie spookie things . saving the world .

Posted 17 October 2006 - 02:06 PM

well why is GV special to me? well i love the paranormal and this has been the only really good site where the people here try to help you with learning and evaluating things. and everyone here is so caring and wonderful and nice and you guys are the family and friends i wish were here in maine to make me happy and smile everyday!

Superior Galactic Grandma, after eatinga block of cheese, smoking three packsof cigarettes, and drinking a quart of milk... disgusting, that's the word ...R.I.P. Adam Sanders & Steve Harmonilove&missyouboth

#19 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 17 October 2006 - 02:17 PM

well why is GV special to me? well i love the paranormal and this has been the only really good site where the people here try to help you with learning and evaluating things. and everyone here is so caring and wonderful and nice and you guys are the family and friends i wish were here in maine to make me happy and smile everyday!

...but wait...we ARE in Maine & you just don't know it! :clap: :hug:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#20 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 17 October 2006 - 03:24 PM

GV is very special to me for many reasons, I have come to call GV home and advertise where ever we go. I even loggin to GV before checking my own email address most days. I have made very many close special friends who give honest unbiased opinions from paranormal to daily life help with everyday problems. I can always count on someone to help cheer me up when I am feeling down and be able to help do the same when they are feeling the same way. I like to read everyone thoughts and opinions when it comes to the paranormal, you can always learn something new, and someone always has a new experience to tell. From finding out the latest equipment to a new tactic or tecnique, there is always something to learn. Ghostvillage most of all is a family of the most wonderful and caring people I have ever met full of such wonderful characters, there is not a day that goes by that I get a good laugh and a big smile. I'm thankful to be part of this awesome family! Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#21 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 December 2006 - 08:41 AM

4 years as a GhostVillager! Wow, how time flies, and what better time to post my views on this wonderful global community!

This was my first online community, and my home outside home. When I joined GV, I have been going through a phase of life which I wasn't comfortable with, but GV and the members helped me realize lot of things, which eventually helped me to build my life and character and personality. Thanks for all the wonderful friends I made here, and some friendships that have grown outside of GV into the real world.

To all GV members, who are already here, who might join us in the future - YOU ROCK!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users