• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 redrum21

redrum21

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 September 2002 - 07:31 PM

thank you...i am doin ok...i truely know her spirit is with me always and even though shes gone...she still helps me. I mean...theres times where ill be lonely at night and it feels as if im bein helded....i can even recall nights to where ive heard her voice comforting me and helping me sleep. Its strange but at the same time is feels so comfortable.

#32 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 29 September 2002 - 06:27 AM

I know exactly what you mean..After I lost my son he came to me almost daily .It is very comforting.
~*Lifes Blessings*~ ~*Cindy*~

#33 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 29 September 2002 - 06:27 AM

I know exactly what you mean..After I lost my son he came to me almost daily .It is very comforting.

#34 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 29 September 2002 - 06:28 AM

I knoew exactly what you mean.After I lost my son he came to me daily..it was and still is very comforting.

#35 redrum21

redrum21

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 October 2002 - 07:29 PM

yea...there are even times where..no matter where im sleeping. I feel someone grab and hold my hand...most of the time i wake up only to  see no one there but im conforted...its strange...but when i close my eyes i cant tell if its a male or female...just that its a person...i can make out everything around me but just not the person holding my hand...im not sure if its my ex or just someone really close to me that ive losted....and ive losted some really close friends....i wonder...could i have some psychic powers...even a lil bit...as to where i dont see stuff constantly but only at the last few moments before i sleep and out of the corner of my eye.

#36 redrum21

redrum21

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

yea...there are even times where..no matter where im sleeping. I feel someone grab and hold my hand...most of the time i wake up only to  see no one there but im conforted...its strange...but when i close my eyes i cant tell if its a male or female...just that its a person...i can make out everything around me but just not the person holding my hand...im not sure if its my ex or just someone really close to me that ive losted....and ive losted some really close friends....i wonder...could i have some psychic powers...even a lil bit...as to where i dont see stuff constantly but only at the last few moments before i sleep and out of the corner of my eye.

#37 redrum21

redrum21

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

#38 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 07:24 AM

Redrum..we are all born with the gift.Just some of us are more intuned with it ..thats all.Some ppl have 1 experience all their lives but in that 1 instance their gift came through:)Some of us ..like myself..dont intentionlly use it its just there..I cant turn it on or off.Ive always been able to use it.Its a person to person things.

See things out of the coner of your eye is very common.Most ppl see thingsl ike that..the kind that makes you turn around to see if you really saw something..most likely you did.Its a very commom experience.

As for when you falling asleep its becasue at that moment is when our bodies are most relaxed before sleep,or minds much more open to reciveing and our subconcious is running wild.Alot of ppl including me..dream of our past loved ones except thier not really dreams they are called "visits".We really are with our loved one at that time everything your "dreaming" is real.They come to us in out sleep because its easier for some ppl to except them and the interaction while sleep and convinced it was a "dream".Make sense?

Try meditating before bed..open your mind to experience things..eventually it'll all come..

#39 LiRay

LiRay

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2002 - 03:27 PM

My son does this. As far as I know his friends aren't of relation. But ever since he was a baby (about seven months or so) he's been playing with them. I used to live with my inlaws for a while and one day my BIL came up and said you're son is awake but he's playing with his friends. I kind of sat there looking at him and then said what friends? He's only a baby. He looked at me and said we have a couple family ghosts that live here. Well, freakin duh, I knew that. (one of them I'm not terribly fond of) So, it started from there. Then a couple years ago my step mother and father came out for a visit. We went and saw some old ships and my step mother said not to sound cheesy or freak you out but your son sees dead people. Boy did I shock her when I said I knew that. He doesn't always talk about it. A couple months ago I about had a heart attack when he asked me if grandpa was feeling better. We were sitting there in his room playing talking about who could build the biggest tower with the legos and all of a sudden he started looking over my shoulder and out it popped. Knowing the things he sees and all I called my dad and he told me they just found out he had cancer. I was still uset but there was a mixture of relief in there. I think he may see my great grandmother. I don't know if this is his friend or not, but I often "feel" her around me. Anyway, like you, I also hope my son will hang on to this. It seems to give him comfort.

#40 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 13 November 2002 - 06:35 AM

I hope so I really do.We dont discourage it at any point.If anything we encourage it.It would be nice to have 1 more person like me in the family ;)

#41 JeniSue21

JeniSue21

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 10:16 PM

Great post Cindy!!  My daughter, who will be 3 at the end of July does the same thing.  I used to sit and listen to her playing and "talking".   I too would find toys moved and items out of place.  Now that she is old enough to talk, I know one of the poeple she talks to is my cousin who passes away at 6yrs old.  The other she calls grandpa, and thats my grandfather, who passes when I was pregnant with her.  I also believe there is a third, only she isnt sure what to make of him.  I have come to believe its my moms dad who died when my mom was only 9 years old.  Thats just from her description of him.   ;)

#42 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 29 May 2003 - 10:39 PM

:-*

I have heard that babies till the age of seven are receptible for Super Naturals. Nothing to worry about, it is something we all pass thru! The reason why after 7 the link is closed is becasue the so called knowledgeable ADULTS (like us) tells the kids those things that dampens their mental energy. Usually, the sensitivity is linked to tthe Third Eye or Pineal Gland tht is situated on the bas of he fforhead between he eyes. It is said that after the age of 7, this gland hardens! It requires concious effort from us to re-soften this gland and get our connection back to the Super Natural dimentions. This is where meditation helps.

I have personal experience that this works. I have sttill a long way to go, but a bit of focus and effort, this can be achieved. SO DON'T BLAME THE KINDS, Let the next generration enjoy the benefits of being in tune with our Higher Dimentions! NEVER ridicule kiddies!  :-*
Posted Image

#43 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 29 May 2003 - 10:41 PM

I have heard that babies till the age of seven are receptible for Super Naturals. Nothing to worry about, it is something we all pass thru! The reason why after 7 the link is closed is becasue the so called knowledgeable ADULTS (like us) tells the kids those things that dampens their mental energy. Usually, the sensitivity is linked to tthe Third Eye or Pineal Gland tht is situated on the bas of he fforhead between he eyes. It is said that after the age of 7, this gland hardens! It requires concious effort from us to re-soften this gland and get our connection back to the Super Natural dimentions. This is where meditation helps.

I have personal experience that this works. I have sttill a long way to go, but a bit of focus and effort, this can be achieved. SO DON'T BLAME THE KINDS, Let the next generration enjoy the benefits of being in tune with our Higher Dimentions! NEVER ridicule kiddies!  :-*
Posted Image

#44 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 10:44 PM

Posted Image

#45 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 10:45 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users