MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 29 May 2003 - 10:54 PM

:-*

I have heard that babies till the age of seven are receptible for Super Naturals. Nothing to worry about, it is something we all pass thru! The reason why after 7 the link is closed is becasue the so called knowledgeable ADULTS (like us) tells the kids those things that dampens their mental energy. Usually, the sensitivity is linked to tthe Third Eye or Pineal Gland tht is situated on the bas of he fforhead between he eyes. It is said that after the age of 7, this gland hardens! It requires concious effort from us to re-soften this gland and get our connection back to the Super Natural dimentions. This is where meditation helps.

I have personal experience that this works. I have sttill a long way to go, but a bit of focus and effort, this can be achieved. SO DON'T BLAME THE KINDS, Let the next generration enjoy the benefits of being in tune with our Higher Dimentions! NEVER ridicule kiddies!  :-*
Posted Image

#47 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 05:50 AM

any new baby hunters?
Posted Image

#48 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 19 January 2004 - 11:12 PM

I lived with my brother's family for six months (back when my nephew was only 2).  The only unusual chatter was about a wak wak (my SIL is filipina) that lives in one of their fruit trees.  To this day, all the kids are obsessed with spook alleys (they put one on for me this past Saturday).

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#49 lmackey

lmackey

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 06:29 AM

My son is a sensitive (10 years old) but never "talked" to them and rarely sees them, My daughter (6 yrs) actually plays with "David" our resident spirit,  You can regualarly see her in the corner talking away to the air.  My 8 year old thinks we are all crazy, he has NO senstivity and to be honest, even as a infant and toddler, he never showed any signs of haveing his 3rd eye opened.  He is curious to our stories though.  

It must be a great comfort to know your father is still around and has spent that precious time with your daughter!
lmackey, the (Ghost) Village Idiot

#50 Wind of Light

Wind of Light

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Playing RuneScape is my number one hobby/interest now.<br />www.runescape.com

Posted 30 January 2004 - 05:22 PM

!┐WWWWOOOWWW┐!THATS AMizing.
-Du S˙ndavar Freohr-===================================--------------------------------------------Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

#51 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 02:10 PM

I kind of envy those whose parents are accepting of this kind of thing...I don't think I ever had ghostly experiences as a kid, perhaps in part because I learned to talk and understand so early that I learned of my parents' disapproval early, too, though maybe there just weren't any around me as a kid...but there was one time, I was about 2 or 3, when my parents decided that I was getting too old for some of my toys that I was very attached to, so to minimize the fuss, they bundled me off to grandma's house for a few days and packed everything away in the attic.  When they came to pick me up, I immediately asked "Why did you put all my toys in the attic?!".  To this day they never  could figure out how I knew, since they had never even mentioned a specific hiding place to each other till I was gone, and were very careful not to mention getting rid of my toys in front of me...but given my tendency to have prophetic dreams even now, I think *I* know how I knew. ;)
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#52 Yosei

Yosei

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 02:10 PM

I kind of envy those whose parents are accepting of this kind of thing...I don't think I ever had ghostly experiences as a kid, perhaps in part because I learned to talk and understand so early that I learned of my parents' disapproval early, too, though maybe there just weren't any around me as a kid...but there was one time, I was about 2 or 3, when my parents decided that I was getting too old for some of my toys that I was very attached to, so to minimize the fuss, they bundled me off to grandma's house for a few days and packed everything away in the attic.  When they came to pick me up, I immediately asked "Why did you put all my toys in the attic?!".  To this day they never  could figure out how I knew, since they had never even mentioned a specific hiding place to each other till I was gone, and were very careful not to mention getting rid of my toys in front of me...but given my tendency to have prophetic dreams even now, I think *I* know how I knew. ;)
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#53 Yosei

Yosei

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 02:11 PM

#54 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 05:37 PM

Triple post even!
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#55 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 05:37 PM

Ah, I know why too.... it gave me an internal error.  I just let it be and my post was there.

#56 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 05:38 PM

Yup.. again... tech support tech support! busted thread!
heheheh

#57 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 07:20 PM

There is an old Celtic myth that says our ability to see and hear without effort goes when our last baby teeth goes. Hmmmmm. I know that I always was encouraged by my Mom, but to practice in private, and NOT to let others know. Having parents who bring out our gifts, even in secret help us.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#58 DSF

DSF

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 07:32 AM

Just to give you all a heads up, when you post to this thread, you may get an internal server error.  If you click the back button and check the thread, you will see that your post is actually there.

Not quite sure why this happens, but we're working on it.  Sometimes this will happen to older threads (this one is from 2001).

So instead of re-posting, just check the thread to see if your initial post is there.

Thanks for your cooperation and we are sorry for the trouble!

mrsspookypants
global moderator

#59 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 11:01 AM

haunted thread ;D
Posted Image

#60 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 03:52 PM

Ghoooooost Neeeeedleeeeeeee ;)
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users