30 replies to this topic

#1 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 19 October 2006 - 09:38 AM

Sorry this will be a long begining post, please bear with me. As some of you may know Dave and I have been investigating a building for over a year now called Morely Music Hall. We have so much documentation of paranormal activity from this building, but it's not just one type of haunting it is many different types and different levels. Which has kept us in the loop as what will happen next or what we will obtain the next time we enter. I have been through every piece of historical evidence that I can get my hands on and have found some note worthy things that might shed some light on one of the paranormal occurances but does not account for all of the others. So now this is where this subject leads me to and I would really appreciate ALL thoughts, opinions, skeptics, believers and points of views on this matter. I have been doing some of my own research because Dave and I have heard about the possibility of the link between limestone and the paranormal. Morely's corenerstone was laid January 28th 1927, the building has been completely laid in Beford Limestone. After more digging I emailed a team about limestome this was the replie I got back:
Limestone is an unusual element in regards to EMF. It seems that limestone puts out quite a bit of EMF. This is due to the decay of the element and its half life. Basically, itis due to the dispersal of the elements protons and neutrons and more importantly its electrons as it decays or deteriorates. As you know there is a correlation between high EMF levels and hauntings. It seems that through our research that we have discovered that when there are high EMF fields, be it from power lines, and or naturally occurring elements such as limestone there is an increase of orb, vortex, and spirit activity. We are energy. Life is energy. We are basically made out of water and electricity. When we die our water is evaporated and returned to the earths water cycle. Our energy however goes somewhere else. According to Einsteins theory. If you think of a maganet it will make more sense. When you have an electrical field and a strong maganet an electro maganet persay that energy is drawn towards that maganet. That energy is drawn towards this is not consumed by the maganet but drawn by the polarity of the maganet. So this causes this energy or electrical charge to join the exisiting pool of energy that flows everywhere. So, if you have a house or building that is made out of limestone or a site that has high deposits of limestone in the soil it is possible that much more energy is drawn to this area like a maganet. Also you must realize that the earth also has its own electromagnetic field. The earth tries to balance itself constantly,therefore if there is a greater amount of pull for energy (need for balance in the earths electromagnetic field) in one spot that the residual energy surrounding this area will be pulled/attracted to this area to creat this balance. So this would lead us to believe that spirit energy which could be ones soul or an individuals electrical imprint persay would be drawn to a source area that has a high electrica magnetic field which would be created by the limestone that needs to be balanced. This would explain why a place that is not known to have any specific history or tragic events could harbor such paranormal activity.

Please let us know your thoughts on this....Thanks
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#2 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 10:09 AM

I have heard this theory before. I've heard that it "seems" to be prevelent where residual hauntigns have been claimed to be. I know the science god-heads can explain, confirm, or detail out the why's and why-nots better than I ever could.

But I do confirm your post regarding it as a used "theory". truth in it? false? made up science... I leave that for the ones better sutied to answer.

Yes Juliet, I've heard several groups comment on the local deposits of limestone near "some" highly claimed (by those that own the property, operators, etc.) haunts.

The crudest theory I have heard concerning limestone is that it is a great recoring property for residual haunts. *shrugs*

Let the skeptical beatings begin :clap:

#3 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 19 October 2006 - 02:16 PM

This skeptic shrugs.
There is no new information here. Everything is composed of energy and different compisitions will behave differently.

I am glad you are looking into all possibilites though.

Dave
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#4 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 19 October 2006 - 03:24 PM

Julie, well done honey. You did some extensive digging on this theory. Thankyou Julie! I am easy persuade when I see these types of theories. All I know is that Morley Music Hall is made up of Bedford Limestone. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why we captured so much paranormal activity in this building. I now know why it is extemely haunted. The one thing that I don't agree on is that limestone only effects the risidual hauntings. I think it effects intelligent and risidual hauntings both. I believe that is one reason why we captured that vortex on video a few months ago. They know where that energy is at. That is why they come to the Hall. Morley Music Hall is one large battery and or magnet. We are doing an investigation this Saturday night in Morley. A reporter from a Cleveland newspaper will be tagging along with us. Hopefully some of my questions to the spirits will justify this theory that Julie dug up. Talk to you all soon! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#5 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 03:39 PM

Dave, is this the only place that you are aware that has limestone nearby or underneath? Have you been to other locations that it is fact, that limestone is underneath and that it is incredibly haunted?

#6 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 05:11 PM

That is one suggestion that Dave made to me last night, that we should look into the possibilty of other buildings that have been made with limestone. Maybe this is just a coincidence but we did record an evp in the attic awhile back that said "Hannah Theater." So, I had went back to my research again on this trying to find a connection to Morely and the Hannah Theater. Turns out Hannah was constructed in 1923 in Cleveland Ohio and is also made of limestone...merits a future investigation on our part, that was the only connection I could find. I could not find any students who attended Lake Erie College who had preformed at Hannah. Does anyone know of a guidline base that the EMF would emit for limestone? Before we do another investigation Saturday evening we would like to go Saturday morning and do a sweep with the EMF around the building. It's not just underneath the building, the whole building itself is constructed of it. I think that this might be a small piece of what could be some of the make up of the hauntings of Morely but I don't think it's the heart of the hauntings. I just wonder how much this could possibly play into this. Thanks, Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#7 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 06:12 PM

Let me post something that people might find interesting when it comes to EMF. I don't think most people understand how to use a detector, how they work, or how to apply them to an investigation. Flashing one around is a waste of time.

http://www.ghostgadg...fexplained.html

#8 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 06:29 PM

Thanks Life! That was Interesting, that gives me a little broader perspective when going around this building and others. I would like to at least make three runs around it morning, noon, and night to see what we come up with. Thanks again, Julie

#9 stoner

stoner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Computers, GAA, Paranormal,decent books, holidays, women, making money, food.

Posted 19 October 2006 - 06:34 PM

Hi all,

I was just wondering what EMF reader you guys use to measure the EMF levels from limestone, only last wee i ordered in a Trifield natural EMF reader as it iseems to be better then the crappy luckybag ones i have.
There are a number of limestone buildings near me , it would be interesting to get a snap shot of what you call "high" EMF readings, as I guess this sort of thing will have to be my baby on future incestigations?
This snake cannot be captured This snake cannot be tied This snake cannot be tortured, or Hung or crucified

#10 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 19 October 2006 - 06:41 PM

Hi Julie-how are ya sweety?? I just have a question. This lime-stone, was it primarily used for large buildings, or was it also used for homes. I've heard of lime-stone, but not at all familiar with the background of it. You're definately good when it comes to your research! Great job & can't wait till you & Dave go back to the music hall! Thank you! :hug:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#11 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 04:45 PM

Let me post something that people might find interesting when it comes to EMF. I don't think most people understand how to use a detector, how they work, or how to apply them to an investigation. Flashing one around is a waste of time.

Thank you for the link, LAD. :ghost:

Hi Julie,
Excellent research! I was not aware that limestone held these properties in regards to EMF readings. Definately something that I will keep in mind. Good luck with Morley! :ghost: :) :)

#12 stoner

stoner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Computers, GAA, Paranormal,decent books, holidays, women, making money, food.

Posted 21 October 2006 - 02:39 PM

Thank you for the link, LAD. :)

Hi Julie,
Excellent research! I was not aware that limestone held these properties in regards to EMF readings. Definately something that I will keep in mind. Good luck with Morley! :ghost: :) :)

I'd still wonder about the ability of the elements in limestone that are causing the high levels of EMF to record a magnetic filed and hold it as ferromagnetic material would, its one thing having a high level of EMF readings and getting limestone to hold a magnetic field.

Have you posted your results anywhere, I'm very interested in what your doing, keep up the good work:)
This snake cannot be captured This snake cannot be tied This snake cannot be tortured, or Hung or crucified

#13 damckie

damckie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 21 October 2006 - 05:02 PM

Dave, is this the only place that you are aware that has limestone nearby or underneath? Have you been to other locations that it is fact, that limestone is underneath and that it is incredibly haunted?

nope! WE will be looking into the limestone theory of hauntings Dave

Edited by damckie, 21 October 2006 - 05:04 PM.

Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#14 damckie

damckie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 05:15 PM

Hi all,

I was just wondering what EMF reader you guys use to measure the EMF levels from limestone, only last wee i ordered in a Trifield natural EMF reader as it iseems to be better then the crappy luckybag ones i have.
There are a number of limestone buildings near me , it would be interesting to get a snap shot of what you call "high" EMF readings, as I guess this sort of thing will have to be my baby on future incestigations?

Hey stoner, I love your members name. The emf that we use is made by A.W. Sperry. It's range is between 0.1-199.9m gauss. The darn garn gang(Ghost Hunters) on Sci-Fi uses the same emf tester as us. It is pretty accurate when using on an investigation. We love it! It lets us know when a true spirit is around us. :) Dave

#15 stoner

stoner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 08:32 AM

Thanks for the info Dave, I going on a trip on Friday night to
http://www.ross-cast...rish_castle.htm
I'll have my new meter with me, and i might give my old ones away.

Best of luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users