• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 matt32

matt32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 03:43 AM

If you are able to set up a experiment to test this out and see if any valid information might help the lime hypothesis..

i believe it will be difficult to seperate the location and the actuall limestone since they both take place at the same site however if one could rebuild a building where paranormal activity once took place and it was a limestone building opposed to when there was not, then given enough buidlings with such incidence one could do a statistical analysis and maybe see if such difference exists.

lets say for the sake of the money issue , one could not afford to do that then how about maybe researching into how many past buidling with limestone had paranormal activity and now being built from new material are less paranormal.. .then with enough building researched one could hypothesize that maybe there is a link or maybe there is not.

This is one way that one could start to gather some information then after that one could look into more variables. For example if one could establish that there was a significant differnece between limestone buildings and non limestone building then maybe there location could then be looked at afterwards. lets say they happen to be located at strong electric magnetic sites then that may be one variable that could account for the paranormal occurence. many variables could be analysed this way.
so what im trying to say is have you tried looking into this with the approach i mentioned? I would suggest some use of statistics with this may give it more science based validity and may pave the way for further inquiry into the matter.

peace matt32

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users