We're back home again.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:comparative religions, paganism, the occult, the paranormal, my cats and dogs.

Posted 22 October 2006 - 12:17 PM

what beautiful photos..and your kids are equally as beautiful as well....

I am glad you all had fun..it gives the kids something to talk about when they get older too.

I used to want to go to disney land, now I want to go where you were lol

welcome back home.

Hehehhe....thanks.

Actually....I only have the girl. Laikin Kelly.

The two boys belong to my best friend Chantelle. We went up to kariba with them. First time I've ever been away with 'friends' and lets say....I like living in my own house with my own family!

Yes, Laurie Ann.....sharp teeth...long tails.....green scaly skin.....I'm not a fan up close myself. But have you ever watched the crocodile hunter, Steve Erwin...bless his departed soul....he loved 'em with a passion!!!
Posted ImageIn Shadows and StormsShadowStorm

#17 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 22 October 2006 - 01:25 PM

~Oh yes...I was just one of his thousands upon thousands of fans. That's so weird you mentioned his name because as I was typing that, I said a little prayer for Steve's soul. He definately respected and admired the crocs, didn't he? He educated us in more ways than one, that's for sure!! :clap:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#18 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:comparative religions, paganism, the occult, the paranormal, my cats and dogs.

Posted 22 October 2006 - 03:42 PM

~Oh yes...I was just one of his thousands upon thousands of fans. That's so weird you mentioned his name because as I was typing that, I said a little prayer for Steve's soul. He definately respected and admired the crocs, didn't he? He educated us in more ways than one, that's for sure!! :hug:

I thought he was an angel.

*smiles*

The world lost a lot when we lost him.
Posted ImageIn Shadows and StormsShadowStorm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users