• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 angelicus

angelicus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:00 PM

Hello, Fellow Villagers. Since I last posted on "Ground Zero Ghost" at least 100 remains were
found near Gound Zero in a manhole the week of
October 16, 2006. The 9-11 Families demanded a halt to reconstruction at the
site. Crews are now searching manholes in the area for more remains.

When I saw the Fireman ghost, crews found remains on top of the Deutsche Bank building shortly after
my sighting. And now, more remains are being unearthed by construction crews.
A member of the 9-11 Families is Mrs. Sally Regenhardt (phonetic spelling), and her son was
a Fireman. None of his remains were recovered. I wonder if he was the Ghost at Ground Zero.

The New York City Coroner said that a genetic profile would take up to six weeks for each
human remains found.

These poor souls are not going to be shoveled away in the name of progress.

Angelicus

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:30 PM

Oh isn't that just horrible??!! I mean, I heard on the news that the manhole was already "supposibly" checked for remains and the sight was cleared. I hope whoever stated that they already checked this sight and that it was clear of any remains, get's exactly what's coming to him/her. This is not cool in any aspect of the term. Not cool at all! :clap:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 angelicus

angelicus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 08:24 PM

Yes, it is horrible. Two days ago the recovery was stopped because "dangerous toxins"
(how's that for an oximoron?) were found. but the recovery is supposed to resume.

I'm with you Laurie, and I do believe that as you sow, so shall you reap.

Angelicus

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 02:31 PM

I don't understand the anger. Is it because remains were found? That makes no difference to the spirits of the people who have passed. Why should anybody (and again I don't know who those people are) get what's coming to them? Are you damning them because they found remains?

I know for a fact that spirits who have crossed over have no interest in their earthly remains.

But again, why the anger?
petunia4998

#5 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 25 October 2006 - 03:51 PM

I don't understand the anger. Is it because remains were found? That makes no difference to the spirits of the people who have passed. Why should anybody (and again I don't know who those people are) get what's coming to them? Are you damning them because they found remains?

I know for a fact that spirits who have crossed over have no interest in their earthly remains.

But again, why the anger?

Hi there Petunia...the reasoning behind my anger is that I put myself in the shoes of the family members who lost loved one's that fatefull day. If I lost someone in the 9/11 attacks, were told that "what remains there are, that's all there is"...I'd very highly upset that in an area that was supposibly already checked for remains of victims, turned out that it wasn't. Bottom line- lack of respect...but this is just me and my opinion is all.
I understand the spirits could care less about their "shell"...but I guess it's just a respect thing with me. These families went through enough. Now only to find remains inside an area that was told was 'clear'...it kind of brings it all back to them. I just put myself into the shoes of the families...that's all. Could you explain to me Petunia, how you'd feel if you were in the shoes of these families? If you don't feel the anger or disappointment, then to each his own (with all do respect of course). Everyone acts and feels differently about things that happen...be it directly or indirectly to them. I personally would feel the anger, hurt, dissappointment. Again, this is just my OWN opinion and I mean no disrespect towards anyone.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#6 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 05:35 PM

Thank you for the explanation, Laurie Ann, but I honestly would feel nothing about remains being found. I would have moved on from that time. Knowing that death comes to everyone and believing that it was just the time my loved one had chosen for departure.

I very much believe in life after death and know what the other side is like. I am able to communicate with spirits and I'm sure I would know how happy my loved one was there because my loved one would have told me.

Our departed ones do not want us to mourn them; they are at peace and want us to be also.
petunia4998

#7 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 05:41 PM

I definately agree with you, Petunia. My Aunt wanted me to make a sign to remember the murder of my cousin (her son) 1 year ago this Halloween night. She wanted the sign put where he was murdered. Today, she called me and told me that she has this feeling that Jeremy is telling her to "just let it go" and that he is at peace. So she told me to go and put the sign away for now. I can relate to everything you said, and I respect it also. Thank you. :blush:

#8 angelicus

angelicus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 09:30 PM

Hello, Petunia: There is a great deal of anger on the part of the families because they have no
closure at this point, even five years later. Many of them have said if they could just bury
their loved ones (even if it's one fragment) in a cemetary and have a place to visit with dignity.

Ground Zero became a tourist attraction almost immediately. I was given eyewitness
accounts of colleagues who, when they were able to retrieve their belongings from
their offices in the area, saw tourists laughing, throwing food and other garbage all over
the street, and basically showing absolutely no respect.

I don't agree with your point that the dead have no concern for their remains. Having witnessed
what I believe to be a Firefighter ( see my post "Ground Zero Ghost), I believe they most certainly
do care.

I'm intreagued by your experience with the other side. Could you elaborate.

Angelicus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users