• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 01:14 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I have been told that a haunting or presence likes the attention it gets. Some like fear, some like to play pratical jokes and some are just lonely and need your attention. If you feel nervous and downright uncomfortable, tell it they are not invited in the house and to stay out. Burn sage throughout the house (closet too and any nook) and tell it to leave. After you have shooed it out, put salt in all four corners of the house to keep it out. Make sure you do the sage first because because you want the salt to keep them out and not in. Laurie Ann and lots of other great folks here on this site and give you more details and advice on how to do this. I had something visiting my daughter every nap time/ sleep time and I did this procedure and it worked. It has been weeks and weeks since I have had another occurrence.

But don't panic. You are in control. You don't have to be scared. :Spaz:

#17 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 27 October 2006 - 01:19 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I have been told that a haunting or presence likes the attention it gets. Some like fear, some like to play pratical jokes and some are just lonely and need your attention. If you feel nervous and downright uncomfortable, tell it they are not invited in the house and to stay out. Burn sage throughout the house (closet too and any nook) and tell it to leave. After you have shooed it out, put salt in all four corners of the house to keep it out. Make sure you do the sage first because because you want the salt to keep them out and not in. Laurie Ann and lots of other great folks here on this site and give you more details and advice on how to do this. I had something visiting my daughter every nap time/ sleep time and I did this procedure and it worked. It has been weeks and weeks since I have had another occurrence.

But don't panic. You are in control. You don't have to be scared. :Spaz:

:Spaz: Awesome advise, Cmraposa!!!! The best advise is like you said, don't panic. I have a feeling this spirit is just curious as to who finally took notice and interest. It has to be very lonely being a spirit.

Shadow- Hi hun! Has anything else happened since the door opened? Do you sense anything (calmness or hateful)? Thank you! :Spaz:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#18 Daughter

Daughter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 06:22 PM

I used to hear music too coming from the woods when we lived next to the woods. I know the kind of music you're talking about.

#19 Daughter

Daughter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 12:33 PM

I used to hear music when we lived next to the woods too.

#20 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 02:10 PM

This reminds me of a story my friends told me. She and her husband used to hear music coming from the woods. Her husband went to investigate and saw people dancing around dressed like trees. Anyone ever hear of this kind of thing?

#21 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:19 AM

Nope, that's a new one on me. Usually when I've done my dancing in the woods, it's usually stark nekked :Spaz: :wow: (ain't a pretty sight I must tell ya) :whoohoo:

Edited by ravenhecate, 30 October 2006 - 12:21 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 SPOOKYNOOKY

SPOOKYNOOKY

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 09:58 AM

HI....IM NEW TO THIS FORUM, BUT IVE ALSO HAD AN "EXPERIENCE" WITH MUSIC. WE HAVE A VERY SMALL FAMILY CEMETARY IN THE HILLS OF WEST VIRGINIA. ITS ON A FARM BELONGING TO MY AUNT. ITS WAY UP ON A HILL...YOU CAN ACCESS IT FROM ONE WAY ONLY, THRU HER DRIVEWAY, AND U NEED A 4WD TO GET UP THERE. MY YOUNGER COUSIN LIVED RIGHT UP THE ROAD. AT NIGHT HE THOUGHT WHAT HE HEARD TO BE "MUSIC" COMING FROM UP ON THE HILL. HE SAID NOTHING TO ANYONE FOR A FEW WEEKS, TILL HE FINALLY MENTIONED IT TO HIS BROTHER. THE FAMILY CEMETARY IS SURROUNDED BY A LARGE WOODEN FENCE THAT IS THOROUGHLY LATCHED WITH AN OLD FASHIONED MECHANISM. IT ALWAYS STAYS CLOSED MAINLY TO KEEP THE COWS OUT. THEY DROVE UP THERE AND FOUND THE GATE WIDE OPEN, WITH NO SIGNS OF TRESPASSERS OR ACTIVITY. THEY DIDNT THINK MUCH OF IT, THEY LOCKED THE GATE AND CAME HOME. THE MUSIC CONTINUED, SO THE NEXT NIGHT THEY DROVE UP THERE AGAIN, AND FOUND THE GATE OPEN AGAIN! ONCE AGAIN, THEY LOCKED IT......THE MUSIC CONTINUED.....MY AUNT HEARD THE MUSIC ALSO, EVEN THO SHE'S VERY HARD OF HEARING. THIRD TIME, THEY FOUND THE GATE UNLATCHED, BUT NOT COMPLETELY OPEN. NEXT DAY MY FAVORITE COUSINS WIFE PASSED AWAY. THE MUSIC STOPPED. ...COINCIDENCE? A LOT OF OTHER DETAILS WENT ALONG WITH THIS STORY TO REALLY MAKE ME WONDER......BUT AT THIS PETICULAR HOUSE, THERES BEEN MANY ODD OCCORUNCES HAPPEN OVER THE YEARS.....LIKE A FLOATING BALL OF LIGHT COMING THRU THE WINDOW WHILE THE FAMILY WAS WATCHING TV..........AN OLD ANTIQUE ALARM CLOCK PLAYING "SILENT NIGHT" THE EVE OF MY UNCLES DEATH ON THAT PROPERTY................?? THANKS FOR LISTENING

#23 shadowdancer

shadowdancer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I have always been fascinated by what most people can not believe or imagine.Ever since i was 5,I have seen and known that there are things that can't be scientifically explained or understood.Theres power in words,and theres a life essence to everything.<br />In my life first is God.And its because of my belief in the powers of God that i also believe there are other forces and powers among us.<br />Walk in the light and in prayer.<br />Shadowdancer

Posted 31 October 2006 - 12:41 PM

Thank you ladies for all you help,advice and thoughts.
Ellie, your not the first person to call me a freak,and sure won't be the last....lmbo.
As far as a getting a life.I have a wonderful one thank you and hope you do also.Have a wonderful day,darlin'. :ghost:
Shadowdancer..

#24 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 01:24 PM

Ellie, that was terrible. Be nice.

Shadow your by no means any kind of freak but of coarse you already know that. Please continue to update us on the latest.

#25 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 01:45 PM

The offensive post has been removed.

Carry on with this very interesting thread, My Friends!
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#26 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:45 PM

The offensive post has been removed.

Carry on with this very interesting thread, My Friends!

Thank goodness for Holly...I was getting ready to roll up my sleeves! LOL!!!

I believe this is one of the most interesting things I've ever heard of anyone experiencing! I do believe this spirit, ShadowDancer, has been redirected in another path for the moment. I do believe "he" will return. In all actuality, thank goodness he may be a gentle spirit & just checkin' in on who has finally begun to question his actions (music). Good job sweety!!! :devil:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users