• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:28 AM

A few of our Villagers have offered their services by providing free tarot readings. All such threads are being deleted. All tarot readings should be done in a private manner (such as PM). By communicating via PM, neither party divulges their email address or other means of contact. It also provides a means for either person to report harassment or any Member Guidelines which are broken. Remember that Ghost Village does not endorse any psychic.

If you wish to offer your services for free, please reply to this thread with what information you need (such as the particular question the person seeks advice on). Posts involving any feedback (either positive or negative) will be deleted.

Added by mrsspookypants: Keep this thread on topic....if you wish to offer psychic readings of any kind, post in here. All other posts will be deleted.

Added 28 March 2006 by Aloha Sprit: I do not give personal readings. I started this thread as a way for other Villagers to offer their services

Edited by aloha_spirit, 28 March 2006 - 01:15 PM.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#2 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:22 PM

I tried to reply to this thread this morning before i went to work and it was a closed thread lol. I figured it was a bit hard to reply if it was shut. Glad somone fixed it up.

I am not 100% accurate but have fun giving readings when i can connect. If anyone wish's a reading from myself. I'd be happy to obligue. Its great practice for me. Just send me a PM :D

Simmy

#3 ginger_sweazy82

ginger_sweazy82

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:I like to help people cope with their loss of a loved one, If I can help feel free to im or pm me if u want. I do free physic medium readings . thanks help comes in diff ways, a friend to talk to, a friend to know where u are coming from or even a friend thats there for you. ARE you a friend?

Posted 28 November 2005 - 12:11 PM

I do readings as well I do them for fun so if any one wants one, just PM me only thanks

#4 ginger_sweazy82

ginger_sweazy82

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:I like to help people cope with their loss of a loved one, If I can help feel free to im or pm me if u want. I do free physic medium readings . thanks help comes in diff ways, a friend to talk to, a friend to know where u are coming from or even a friend thats there for you. ARE you a friend?

Posted 27 March 2006 - 03:26 PM

I have done this on other sites before and every one seemed to like it a lot so I thought I woud try it on here. All you do is send me a picture of yourself, NO INFORMATION . I tell you what I see, notice it does get personal. I want to improve my gift by being able to see spirits, I just ask them to look at the picture and tell me what they think. Its a fun game try it. please do not post any email addresses or personal information on here, I will email you or pm you in here to tell you what I see, thanks and every one have fun.

Added 28 Mar 2007 by Aloha Spirit: This is a Personal Reading, so I've merged it with the existing thread. Please send a photo to ginger_sweazy82 via PM.

Edited by aloha_spirit, 28 March 2006 - 04:32 PM.

#5 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 05:14 AM

I would just like to add, as I have had some people confused by my thread, I do not do Tarot Readings. My readings are more a psychic reading. I cannot predict the future etc. I guess you just have to have one to understand what I do.

Simmy :Spaz:

#6 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:18 AM

Please note also. I do not answer direct questions , such as " what does my mother want to say" "what are they telling me" all those sorts of questions , I cannot answer. I can only go on my 'feelings' about the reading and tell you what i see. I dont do readings the same way as somone you might go to see that you would pay. I just tell you what i see. I basically clarrify for you that there is a loved one around or keeping an eye onyou moreso. It is my belief that if a loved one comes through in one of my readings, that tells me a lot. Thats a miracle in itself. That tells me they care and love you. I cant always say why they are there or give messages as such. So please. If i do a reading wiht you and a loved one does come and i have provided enough information for you to clarify it is infact that person. Please accept this as the miracle in itself.

Simmy :clap:

#7 babycat

babycat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:12 PM

:lol: Hello. I would like to begin to do readings, just e-mail me. Questions, no questions, i will tell you what i see.

#8 Opal

Opal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 05:57 PM

I provide complimentary readings. I DON"T use tarot cards or do spells. I merely read the energy of others. Please PM me if you would like a reading. A picture of yourself would help me greatly. IF you would like to forward a particular question please feel free....

I also swap readings.
www.seekersdoor.com

#9 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 15 July 2006 - 07:01 PM

If you would like a reading, please send a PM to someone who has posted in this thread who is offering readings.

Do not post in this thread or anywhere else to solicit a reading.

#10 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 01:11 AM

This is a message to all who have sent me a pm requesting a reading. I am sorry I have been too busy to follow up on your requests and could be busy for some time. I have kept your pms in my inbox and shall get around to returning your messages just as soon as i get the time and my life has settled down enough for me to do this.

Thankyou for your patience :(

Simmy

#11 The V

The V

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, writing, comics, the supernatural, politics, spirituality, and BUFFY!

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:46 AM

I would like to offer my services for free readings. My system is mostly tarot-centric but I incorparate other elements occasionally if I get a confusing reading. I haven't been doing it for years or anything, but I'm running out of people to practice with, so if anyone takes me up on the offer, we'd actually be helping each other!

Just PM with your question (or questions, if you don't go overboard with them), your first name, birthdate, and location (nothing more specific than city/state, please) and I'll reply ASAP with your reading. Also, if you don't have a specific question in mind, I can do general readings as well, but naturally those are a bit more ambiguous by nature.

Anyway, there's my ad. Thanks for the space.

V

This is not a clever signature.

#12 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 30 August 2006 - 12:05 PM

I will do dream interpretations for anyone who has a dream that is puzzling to them. I've had some very good sucesses in the past with this. Please give me as much detail as you remember. Colors are important, so if you dream in color, tell me if any stood out in particular. Feel free to p.m. me with your dreams and I will do my best to help you decipher them.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#13 LittlePinky82

LittlePinky82

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 10:54 PM

Do people here still do readings? There is a bugging question I've got and was wondering if anybody would do a reading for me. Thanks! Here is my question:

For the past couple of years even before I was spiritual and involved with everything I've been very drawn to the JFK assassination case. Lately I have been more and more drawn to it and the feeling and pull is stronger. I've even had a few dreams and vision's where one I saw two shooters kill him and it was like I was there as my spirit self. One time I had a dream where it was like I was in the future and I was in some office and came in and a man was found hanging from the ceiling. All of my dreams are in color by the way. Thank you so much in advanced. :weeee:

#14 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 06 September 2006 - 10:38 AM

At the head of Spirit Communication, there is a topic pinned - something about personal readings. I would go there and read the various postings by villagers who are willing to give readings. Most can be contacted by p.m. Good luck!
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#15 Irish614

Irish614

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Music! I live for music, I love making it and when i'm not making it im thinking of new ways to play it haha. Also am very intouch with my surroundings believe in ghosts and spirits, and that when you die a violent death I believe your trapped here until your set free, Not a believer in god but i do believe there is something out there.<br /><br />Check out my bands website- www.losttransit.com

Posted 24 October 2006 - 07:29 PM

Hey, I saw that there was quite a few readers on here and I was wondering if someone could do a reading for me, I've never had a reading done before and would like to see what it's like. But, the posts were a couple months old so I'm not sure if the readers are still on the site or not.
"And Shepherds we shall beFor thee, my Lord, for thee.Power hath descended forth from Thy handOur feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to TheeAnd teeming with souls shall it ever be.In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users