64 replies to this topic

#31 Magrathea82

Magrathea82

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, ghost hunting

Posted 02 November 2006 - 06:35 PM

One thing I've noticed while reading these posts is you must like placing capital letters in obscure locations (sorry, grammar is one of my pet peeves). My grandma's family is from Indiana; Indianapolis, Owen County and Badger Grove. And the woman who married the Indian is like a second cousin or something, she's my great aunt's daughter. What names come up with 'Schmidt' and 'Van Camp?'
When life throws you a fast one, either duck or catch

#32 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 08:34 PM

Sorry about that. I like to Emphasize where I can.
I am not sure where that (Schmidt and Van Camp) comes in.
I will have to do some looking around and make Inquiries.

#33 traveller

traveller

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:history reincarnation and past lives givng a helping hand

Posted 02 November 2006 - 08:55 PM

I got your im mrs bryan but will wait until you post your documents here on gv. that way everyone can see for themselves all the research you did. as for the book i wrote i dont know what you are talkingabout. i am doing research to verify possible past lives not to write a bookand make money off it. one thing confusing is that you say he married you but the dates are off. i know people started young then but not 11 or 12 like he would have had to be to marry you that year.

#34 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 11:24 PM

Please Understand,Everything I have posted here are Directly from my Documents Collection and the Names and places obtained, Including Costs.
I will see if I can get a Member here at this Board to help me to put it together in a Photo Type Album.
Just to let Everyone know, I have so many Documents, that it fills 5 Large Binders and even though at Easy and Ready access, it is Difficult to Post Everything, except to list Exactly what I have.
Next year, I will be coming out with Everything on CD Rom.
It will make it much easier to make such a large amount of Information accessible other than to Invite All who are Curious to join my Historical Organization upon whose Message Board I have most of my Information Contained.
Plus, this month, I am Purchasing Family Tree Maker 16, that will allow me to make even more Records Accessible to All that wish to see them at my Historical Organization Site.
Simply PM me, and I will give the Link to that.
The Dates may be off, but it is what All of my Current Documentation Indicates.
Well, take a look for yourself, as your Research will find that you know more about it than I do, as I Do own a Copy of said Book.
I know you are Not writing a Book about this, but I am trying to help you to find the Truth of your Last Lifetime.
Just a hint: Take a look at the Book by (Mary Phillipa) "Lily" Casey - Klasner called "My Girlhood Among Outlaws."
Actually, in New Mexico, Families started that young and younger, in some cases.
That was the Wild, Old West, Not Kindergarten.
Things were a Far Cry Distant from the Strictures that we have today.
I have worked for years to Prove my Records Correct and that is Now coming to Fruition.
I am working with TWO Professional Genealogists on this, and they both Verify my Records as Correct, as well as a Handful of Cousins (That are Closer to these Outlaw Families) that have seen my Work and also Verify it as Correct.

#35 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 03 November 2006 - 12:32 AM

Weird feeing i get while reading this..I got the creepy goosebumps. Im a sensitive/ medium. Im not saying i dont believe you because you really have done your research, but i have this strange feeling comming through someone telling me...You need to live life more in the present! This guy says you are missing a beautiful life that you exist in now. Sorry i hope you wont be offended. if i am , just ignore me..and ill say sorry in advance.~Hlee
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#36 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:47 AM

No, I'm Not offended.
I Do Live very much in the Present, but I don't miss the little things that the Past can tell me about the Present.
I walk one foot in the Past and one in the Present as per my Native American Roots (This is Traditional and Expected of women of my age, and is considered a "Special Power" Endowed to Women).
I show my Thanks and Appreciation to my Ancestors by telling thier Stories through thier eyes.
I get told by my Ancestors - Please Don't forget us; Tell our stories, Tell who we were, Appreciate us.
I Love and Enjoy my Studies.
I Love to help others thorough my work.
I try to bring as much Knowledge from the Past to the Present as I can.
One thing I wonder though, is What "Beauty" in my life?
I haven't had much of that in years.
I have had A Lot of "Very Hard Times."
If you had walked the Path that I had, then you might understand why the Present is Not all that it is cracked up to be.
My Family and I have been through many a calamity, that although while strengthening my Family and I, has made me more determined to recall what was good about life back then rather than now.
Do I look to the Future? Yeah, but not with a lot of optimism.
I just simply ask myself what Goals that I want to accomplish and I just shoot for them. I don't really think about the rest.
I am skittish around people, and am afraid of getting let down or getting my heart broken again.
Billy was an optimist, Eternally, even as to now.
Maybe he is saying that in his eternally optimistic self, and thus is my Balancing factor.
He and I balance eachother.
While I am hard headed, stubborn, willful, head in the clouds, he is easy going, light, and always laughing, smiling, and looking forward.
Tell Billy then, if this is what he is saying, this will happen when the time is right for me to do so.

#37 Magrathea82

Magrathea82

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, ghost hunting

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:26 PM

I have no idea where my grandma claims we fit in. Though, for some reason, Indiana feels to be the connection. I have a few locations, Iowa and St. Louis, but Indiana sends up a red flag for some reason.
When life throws you a fast one, either duck or catch

#38 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 03 November 2006 - 09:05 PM

Mrs Bryan, Im sorry to hear your life has been a CALAMITY. I know life is tough, my hubby lost a 22 year old brother to suicide, we found him two weeks later, not pretty. a year later his other brother 24 went missing and we only recovered his legs. A year after that after six years of infertility, we got pregnant with triplets we lost one of our boys. I could of went and discovered my past lives, but what good would it of done for me. I could of been married to Abe Lincoln in the past...but this is the present and my family needed me! What im trying to nicely say is this... If you continue to live in the past, your life will never get better!!! Put all your research aside for one month. High up on a shelf or give it to a friend and start LIVING FOR NOW! Make a list of goals for yourself that doesnt involve your Billy. Give yourself a chance to thrive in the real world. Are you married? How does your family feel about this? Sounds like you may be depressed please talk to someone!! Everyone suffers when someone they love is depressed! Im sure Billy would not want this for you either...~Hlee

#39 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:01 PM

Magrathea, Indiana is one of the Places that Billy and Family Lived, with the Antrims. Could this be a Possible Connection?
In my Childhood, I was abused by the Public School System in CA. by being Physically Beaten and Verbally Tortured by Students while Teachers and Administrators either Participated, Condoned it, or flat out looked the other way.
Well, we went through Homelessness for 8 Months before we got to where we are now.
We have done quite the Job of picking up the Pieces.
We have started over again - from scratch.
We went through Bankruptcy almost 8 years ago.
We were Evicted from our Last Apartment before this one.
Granted, it may not be a lot to others but it was enough to make my Family and I have to start Entirely over again.
We are also about to clear the Final Hurdle, and that is getting rid of the Final $4,000.00 of a $20,000.00 Debt.
I am Not by Any means Complaining because it made me stronger.
No, my Research is NOT something I will give up until my Book is Written because I know that it will help others.
Me? Thrive in the "Real World?" Not right now. I'm not ready.
I have tried the "Real World" and All it did was kick me around.
I Have made a List of Goals for myself, and they are my Passions.
I am working on myself slowly.
But it will take time. Lots of time, and it will be Slow.
I am Married and my Family is Fine with the Work that I do. They Encourage it.
As for Depression, No, I'm Not Depressed, in fact, quite the Opposite.
I am Independent and Work on behalf of my Ancestors.
Billy won't be abandoning me Anytime soon, nor will I be abandoning him anytime soon.
My Book and Historical organization is what will pull me out of the Hole my Life had been in.

#40 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:04 PM

Just wondering Mrs...Do you talk about Billy to your husband and tell him what a good life you to had?~H

#41 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:27 PM

Sometimes. Not always.
There are some things I keep to myself.
Mostly I keep it to Historical Situation Generalities.
I know what Not to say.

#42 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:35 PM

Thats kind of vague, like a mind game. Ok, so its possiable that your husband might be feeling like he cant compete with this past lover/ huband. Im just watching out for you, maybe im crossing the line. God gave me a gift and i want to use it to help people and honor him!~Hlee

#43 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:43 PM

Thanks, but that is Not what is happening.
I use my Same Gifts for Honoring my Creator and my Ancestors.
Hubby is fine with my Work.
I will thank you to keep this to asking me questions of knowledge and Education.
That is my Objective is Knowledge and Education, Not having others prying into my Personal Life.
I am trying to Move Forward, Not be held back.
What my Past was, I am moving on, but the Gift I have been given is the Knowledge of my Past Life, and I am Obligated to work with it to Love, Grow and become stronger and to help others.
And whomever You are talking to is Clearly Not the Same Billy I am speaking to and working alongside of.
Billy stands strong with me through Thick and Thin. That is what counts to me.
I Don't play "Games" with Anyone.
I try to keep things with this Board to Generalities, so as to keep things Respectful.
Please leave it at this.

#44 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:03 PM

Umm.. I never said i was talking to Billy. I dont know what gave you that impression. I do see and talk to spirits. But i have yet to ever speak to a celebrity or any famous people. I have spent countless days in the burger king just waiting to make contact with Elvis. j/k. I just got these vibes and i couldnt resist my need to help you, i am sorry i offended you. If you dont want others to pry into your life, why are you posting your business on a public forum. You are not moving on..If you keep looking backwards and not fowards you are sure to stumble. Your husband must feel like he is sharing you with another man..even in spirit. A Spirit will never keep you warm and safe. I will pray for you! Please think about what i have said. Its ok to study past lives and ancestory but, you scare me with the things your saying. You said you dont tell your husband everything, right? What would he say if he read some of the things you wrote on this forum. Just trying to help, i will leave you be now! ~Hlee

:clap:

#45 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:49 PM

I was Not Offended, just making my point clear.
I did Not post Anything except what is knowledge on my part, Genealogy is Not Personal, it is helping others to understand where I stand on an Issue of this Nature that was brought up.
There are some things I just Don't say so as to protect myself and my Family.
I look backward to see where to move forward.
How can Anything I have posted here be scary? I posted what I know, and that is Different.
I have kept my Emotions Very much OUT of this Discussion for the Reason of Imparting Knowledge and Education.
If what you are saying was true, my Family would have said so by now.
My Family happens to be Very suppoertive of my work.
It is Important to me to keep working toward my Book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users