Candle Magic

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 03 November 2006 - 09:55 PM

I have cast a candle spell. Hubby and i have been not as close as we once were do too work, and stress. We are very tired which rules over the old love life.I wanted to light the flames...woo whooo! Both candle anoited same way, same brand. Anyway hubby's filled up with my red wax only in the middle of candle. No hole or spillage and candles could not of been tampered with. Anyone know what this means?~Hlee
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#2 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 04 November 2006 - 09:44 PM

Heavenlee, exactly what were the steps you took during this candle spell? I am not sure if I exactly understand what you are asking, Hun. You had two different candles, one for yourself and one for your husband, yes? And you put them together to let them kind of melt together? If you would go through your process step by step, maybe we can come up with an answer. :Spaz:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:01 PM

Heavenlee, exactly what were the steps you took during this candle spell? I am not sure if I exactly understand what you are asking, Hun. You had two different candles, one for yourself and one for your husband, yes? And you put them together to let them kind of melt together? If you would go through your process step by step, maybe we can come up with an answer. :Spaz:

I dressed the candle and moved them closer every night since the new moon...spell to end on the full moon.(A binding spell) Not to worry we are already in a loving relationship, both sides. I just wanted to bring us closer.Some incanations spoke. Candles went together quick , i must of moved them to close each night. So i just left them together. I didnt want to move them back..disaster! So i let them be. My wax filled his candle. Of course his was blue, mine was pink. So i noticed his candle was filed with the wax from my candle. There was no overflow of my wax into his or a hole in the candle. I just thought maybe this meant something? thanks for taking the time Raven~Hlee

#4 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:21 PM

The best spell I know for this involves reservations at a nice steak house, some lambrusco, quiet chatting about each other's day and a back rub at bedtime with nice scented lotion... :whoohoo:
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#5 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:29 PM

Ok, the female gets the back rub right? Tonight he blew the candles out so, it didnt burn the house down. I told him that was our romance spell and he said oops! We had a good laugh and then he got a tummy ache and now he is asleep. I told him its just like we were in mexico again, without the tequila and romance.~~hlee

#6 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:comparative religions, paganism, the occult, the paranormal, my cats and dogs.

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:48 AM

I dressed the candle and moved them closer every night since the new moon...spell to end on the full moon.(A binding spell) Not to worry we are already in a loving relationship, both sides. I just wanted to bring us closer.Some incanations spoke. Candles went together quick , i must of moved them to close each night. So i just left them together. I didnt want to move them back..disaster! So i let them be. My wax filled his candle. Of course his was blue, mine was pink. So i noticed his candle was filed with the wax from my candle. There was no overflow of my wax into his or a hole in the candle. I just thought maybe this meant something? thanks for taking the time Raven~Hlee

It's a good thing you guys are in a committed loving relationship. Otherwise this woulda made my hair stand on end!!! As long as both of you spoke the incantations then I'm happy for you both!

There was absolutely no way your wa could have melded with his? I'm sure if there as a hole between the candles, then maybe the heat resealed it afterward. I've seen wax do some strange things.

If that is not the case...then I dunno....mayhaps you guys are blessed!!!

Anyhoo...enjoy the fruits of the casting!
Posted ImageIn Shadows and StormsShadowStorm

#7 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 12:05 PM

Well he knew of the spell, but wont participate. He thinks im weird, and not in a special way. I dont beliveve in binding spells. BAD! (Spells in which you try to make someone want you that dont.) Ive heard of to many people having problems performing these. If someone doesnt love you becasue you are not in their heart, why would you want them?I have read to many horror stories. Their is nothing wrong with lighting a flame of fire in a committed relationship though. Like Red said magik can play out with a steak and a candle light dinner with a back rub. Im always the back rubber though. I was just having some fun practicing. ~Hlee

Edited by heavenlee, 06 November 2006 - 12:06 PM.

#8 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:18 AM

Just ask him to put lotion on your back...works for me... :hug:
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#9 myss911

myss911

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigation, spellwork, research, crafts, writing, travel, collecting...

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:53 AM

I have noticed on some occasions during candle magick that one candle will bleed more-so into another. It is usually the lighter into the darker. Darker candles are known to burn hotter, so if by chance they were too close to one another then it could have heated the pink more and therefore it 'bled' and pooled more. Here is a chart that I use much of the time for reference when doing candle magick

Posted Image

Edited by myss911, 03 January 2007 - 10:55 AM.

May love, light and laughter surround you...

#10 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 08:15 PM

Very helpful myss ..thanks!

#11 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 05 January 2007 - 01:47 PM

myss...wonderful diagram of candle magic! I hope you don't mind that I printed it out. Thanks for posting!
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#12 myss911

myss911

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigation, spellwork, research, crafts, writing, travel, collecting...

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:43 AM

Enjoy it! It is very helpful to me as well:)

#13 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 03:00 PM

Very nice. I am surprised that a color related to cancellation and neutrality would be described as "Hard to control". Not that I've ever used it myself, but it's hard to picture neutrality as "Out-of-control", it's usually what I think of as the opposite thereof.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#14 myss911

myss911

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:01 AM

I guess keeping just about anything neutral in life can be comples or hard to control. It seems, well at least to me, that everything inadvertantly sways either to one side or the other eventually. Maybe it is just me though. He he he. Here is another kewl chart I found...

White
A balance of all colors; Spiritual enlightenment, cleansing, clairvoyance, healing, truth seeking; Rituals involving lunar energy. May be substituted for any color candle. Also... purity,sincerity, truth.
Yellow
Activity, Creativity, unity; brings power of concentration and imagination to a ritual; use in rituals where you wish to gain anothers confidence or persuade someone, or in rituals that require solar energy. Also... attraction, charm, confidence, persuasion. protection.
Gold
Fosters understanding and attracts the powers of cosmic influences; beneficial in rituals intended to bring about fast luck or money, or in rituals needing solar energy. Also... attraction, charm, confidence, persuasion. protection.
Pink
Promotes romance, friendship, standard color for rituals to draw affections; a color of femininity, honor, service, brings friendly, lively conversation to the dinner table. Also homor, love and morality.
Red
Health, passion, love, fertility, strength, courage, will power; increases magnetism in ritual; draws Aries and Scorpio energy. Also courage, health, sexual love, strength, vigor.
Orange
Adaptability, attraction, encouragement, stimulation
Silver
Removes negativity and encourages stability; helps develop psychic abilities; attracts the influence of the Mother Goddess. Also...cancellation, neutality, stalemate.
Purple
Power, success, idealism, psychic manifestations; ideal for rituals to secure ambitions, independence, financial reward, or to make contact with the spiritual other world; increases Neptune energy. Also...ambition, business progress, power, tension.
Magenta
Combination of red and violet that oscillates on a high frequency; energizes rituals where immediate action and high levels of power or spiritual healing are required.
Violet
Healing, peace and spirituality
Brown
Earthly, balanced color, for rituals of material increase; eliminates indecisiveness, improves powers of concentration, study, telepathy, increases financial success; locates objects that have been lost. Also...hesitation, neutrality, uncertainty.
Indigo
Color of inertia; stops situations or people; use in rituals that require a deep meditational state; or rituals that demand Saturn energy.
Royal Blue
Promotes laughter and joviality; color or loyalty; use to attract Jupiter energy or whenever an influence needs to be increased.
Light Blue
Spiritual color; helpful in devotional or in spiritual meditations; brings peace and tranquility to the home; radiates Aquarius energy; employ where a situation must be synthesized. Also...Health, patience, tranquility, understanding.
Blue
Primary spiritual color; for rituals to obtain wisdom, harmony, inner light or peace confers truth and guidance.
Emerald Green
Important component in Venusian rituals; attracts love, social delights and fertility.
Dark Green
Color of ambition, greed and jealousy; counteracts these influences in a ritual.
Green
Promotes prosperity, fertility, success; stimulates rituals for good luck, money, harmony and rejuvenation. Also...fertility, finance, healing, luck.
Gray
Neutral color useful when pondering complex issues during meditation, in magic, this color often sparks confusion; it also negates or neutralizes a negative influence. Also...cancellation, neutality, stalemate.
Black
Opens up the deeper levels of the unconscious; use in rituals to induce a deep meditational state, or to banish evil or negativity as in uncrossings rituals; attracts Saturn energy. Also...confusion, discord, evil, loss.

#15 WalksWithDeath

WalksWithDeath

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:15 PM

i was thought that u place the candles a good distance from each other place a saucier in the middle of them each night move the candles closer .
to-each other by the night of the full moon they should be touching each other
place them on the the saucier light them when they have burnt out you will see that the wax has mixed together take out the wax while it is still warm roll it in to a ball just like a ring a ball has no beginning and no ending and place some were safe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users