• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#16 RowanG

RowanG

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:54 PM

Vampchick I believe you're confusing A Haunting (Discovery Channel) with Most Haunted (Travel Channel).

#17 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:58 PM

You're right, I am. That's what I get when I monitor the boards while trying to correct the Year End numbers. :clap:

You might just be getting the possession episodes, there's a few of them from what I'm seeing.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#18 RowanG

RowanG

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 12:10 PM

I'm going to try to rember to watch it tonight. See what's in store...

#19 cheercoach05

cheercoach05

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:cheerleading, the supernatural, spending time with my family

Posted 08 December 2006 - 12:49 PM

Last nights episode scared the :hug: out of me! When the investigative team was at the house, and the girl was watching the screens and screamed because she heard an explosion, but nobody else in the room heard it! Then the guy was lifted from a laying position on the floor to a standing position! That totally gave me chills! I thought that was a very interesting episode, but I'm sorry that poor family had to live through that! It definitely was a lesson in why NOT to dabble in Satan worshipping, and who knows what else the previous owners did in that house! YIKES! :weeee:

Edited by cheercoach05, 08 December 2006 - 12:50 PM.

"I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do!" - The Cowardly Lion

#20 RowanG

RowanG

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 05:11 PM

I missed it because I thought it came on at 8 instead of 7. :(

#21 Guest_Rinyotsu_*

Guest_Rinyotsu_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2006 - 08:23 PM

Okay I found a thread wherein someone had supposedly been contacted by the producers of this programme to tell her story, but I am interested in finding out if anyone is a fan of the programme, watching it regularly.

I love the show! I was even prepared to leave my robotics meeting early to watch it.

#22 RowanG

RowanG

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 09:03 PM

That's devotion rinyotsu :(

#23 Guest_Rinyotsu_*

Guest_Rinyotsu_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2006 - 10:08 PM

i would think so, luckily the meeting ended and I got home only after the first 10 minutes.

#24 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 09 December 2006 - 06:06 PM

I don't watch much TV anymore, but this is one show I try to see every week. Our office Christmas party was on Thursday, so I didn't get to see it this week. What did I miss?
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#25 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 17 December 2006 - 09:40 PM

I must tell you i watch A Haunting every Thurs. night at 8:00 out herein Cali.
It ALWAYS gives me goose-pimples...
Sometimes, i wonder if i am being influenced by the Narr. on Discovery

...He's kinda spooky all by himself...but all kidding aside... :clap:

There are 2 episodes that really stand out for me ( they were from last year) :
- The one where the family is living in Asia and the land was haunted, really bone-chilled me..;
- The other one was where a family had moved because one of their son's had cancer & they needed to be near the hospital... It turned out the * good deal* they had gotten on their new house had, in fact, been a former funeral home where the mortician did very twisted things to the corpses... :clap:

(Did anyone see these?) :clap:

#26 RowanG

RowanG

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 09:48 PM

- The one where the family is living in Asia and the land was haunted, really bone-chilled me..;

Yes, I think I saw this. The young girl was the one spooked? The father refused to believe what was going on, but her mother believed...?

I'm going to start keeping track of each episode that I've seen.

Edited by RowanG, 17 December 2006 - 09:48 PM.

#27 Guest_Rinyotsu_*

Guest_Rinyotsu_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2006 - 10:58 PM

Lol, well, this time I did skip my robotics meeting to watch it (and I did not feel like going.)

#28 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 18 December 2006 - 04:16 AM

Okay is it just me or does it seem like the episodes are mostly about possessions?

Admittedly it's been a few weeks since I've watched it, but it's like every other episode is about possessions.

YOU took the words right outta my mouth, Darlin'...

~Bellarose :clap:

#29 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 06:51 AM

I want to see if the show I watched last night is the same show your all talking about. It isn't "A haunting" it was called "Haunted"?
Anyhow, it was about a small boy who had a malovolent spirit as an imaginary friend and it sort of took him over. It made the hairs on me stand stright up. Did anyone see it?

#30 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:16 PM

I want to see if the show I watched last night is the same show your all talking about. It isn't "A haunting" it was called "Haunted"?
Anyhow, it was about a small boy who had a malovolent spirit as an imaginary friend and it sort of took him over. It made the hairs on me stand stright up. Did anyone see it?

Hello Cmraposa~
Out here in CALI it is on the Discovery channel and it is called A Haunting...
Yep, it was a re-run...MAN was freaky!!!...where did the picture come from that the little boy was holding in his hand??? Who was the pic of? That part confused me a little...was it MAN as a child? :Spaz:

The thing about A HAunting...is it is often left unresolved....(i.e the family moves) ....like last weeks episode where the "demon" was coming from out of an unknown backyard well...
The husband in the show was sitting in his car after he had discovered the well & suddenly the car turned on... :weeee:
In front of the car, there was what looked like a horned man standing there looking at him...the husband said the eyes were entrancing...and then the car's engine started to rev, lurched forward and sped toward a tree. He stopped the car in time... :weeee:

Afterword, the family had an exorcism done on the boy that was being possesed by a Catholic priest and then packed up and moved. Sometimes, i wonder if the new occupants that move into these places experience similar things OR do only certain families experience it...?! What do ya'll think? :weeee:

~Bellarose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users