Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

A Haunting

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 04:18 PM

Ah, agreed...sweet spirits arent as rating boosting as manevolent ones. I love the stories but its bothered me also that every spirit seems*or is assumed* to be a vengeful one.
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#47 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 10 January 2008 - 04:46 PM

After I die, I'm gonna be a nasty spirit so I can get my 15 minutes of fame! :)
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#48 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:25 PM

I was watching a rerun of "A Haunting" one afternoon and what they were describing was EXACTLY like one of the episodes of "Ghost Hunters". It involved a family with 2 young girls who shared a room and they kept talking about the "fairies" keeping them up at night to play... One night one of the girls was sick and didn't sleep in her bed and the dad slept in her bed... And he was awoken by talking giggling and asking where his girl was... Then the sheets tightened like someone was pulling them and he could feel someone jumping on the bed.

On "Ghost Hunters" I can't remember if they caught anything... Maybe an EVP or two... They decided that this was an innocent child or something (I think this is from my fogged brain)... But on "A Haunting" it was decided that this was EVIL...

I just thought that was interesting ... Anyone remember this?

I don't ususally watch this show if I can help it. I am "homebound" and I HAVE to have the TV on in the background during the day (and while I'm falling asleep at night) otherwise I get "lonely". So I only turn it on from 1-2 pm if I can't find something on HBO (I DON'T DO SOAP OPERAS)... For now thursdays belong to "Ugly Betty" and "Grey's Anatomy"....
Love life.

#49 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:53 PM

I don't remember either of the shows you mention but I might be able to catch them in repeats. "A Haunting" should be renamed "Scare the Crap Outta Everyone"!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users