Scary things!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GhostBabe500

GhostBabe500

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 12:40 PM

About a year ago, I had visited a pet grave.  While walking threw the grave yard, I thought I'd seen a couple animals go by....but they were transpartent.  I sat in the dark for some time before i had heard footsteps.  Turned around, nothing there. Now, every night in my house, I see white shadows walking to my bedroom door, and sometimes heading to the kitchen or the guest room. Is it posible that I'm able to see ghost now? This has never happened untill last year :o

#2 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 18 October 2003 - 06:18 PM

Welcome to Ghostvillage, Ghostbabe500  ;)

Some people do have and/or develope the ability to "see" spirits.  Have you tried to take any pictures, or use a tape recorder to see if these spectors are willing to interact with you? ;)
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

• Guests

Posted 15 December 2003 - 01:29 PM

Flying's suggestion is good.  If you have a camera take some pics, get a recorder and ask questions to see if you get any response.

#4 brwneyedwitch1970

brwneyedwitch1970

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2003 - 11:00 AM

After September 11, 2001 I decided to move back home with my parents.  It was a good decision for all of us, but not soon after I moved back home I began to see shadows out of the corner of my eye.  After first I thought it was my imagination. Until recently I did not feel threatened in anyway but I began to see shadows everytime I was in the house.  The littlest thing would make me jump.

Once I thought I saw a shadow near my bed and I began to pray (but I forgot all the words...I was scared out of my mind) when I finally finished my prayers my room became filled with light.  I have had more encounters with the shadows or presences....

My mom has seen them too but has chosen to ignore them.  They don't bother her so much as me....and she's the "ghost magnet".  

I have other experiences I will share later....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users