NEPA Haunted Places

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Groovaholic23

Groovaholic23

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 05:59 PM

Hello everyone. I was searching the internet for Haunted Places, roads, buildings, etc in NEPA. I have been to numerous places around the area over the years and all of which were fakes. All but one which the police will no longer let you venture beyond the borders of. Intresting place none the less. I've come across this message board. Which excited me a bit to find a place where you can post stories and real haunted places at. so i joined.

Anyways. My question is, Does anyone know of any Haunted areas in NEPA? Hell even CentralPA would work fine. Places i have been to and do not wish to return to are.....

-Butchers House - Danville, PA (not really Haunted)
-Katies Church - Whitehall, PA (Something strange in the air but i don't think its for real)
-Triangle - Bloomsburg PA. This place was simply fasinating. (pardon my spelling) I went to this spot years ago when rumors started to fly about a special earth bound portal between Reality and spirit. I had to go check the place out. Upon Arival you walk thru a VERY old run down farm. IN the middle of the property there is a Small patch of pine trees with a path leading right thru the heart of it. The trees bend to make a very large triangle over this path. So from first sight the place is amazing. Befor a few friends and i walked thru we saw a small fire on the other side of the tree line. This was very intresting to us. So we tried to quikly walk thru the half mile path although on our journy thru this we could feel something/someone fallowing us. Hearing wispers and what sounded like bottles being pinged against a tree. Extreamly freaky. Once we finally what felt like a hour to get thru this pine tunnel we made it to the other side only to find NO fire. Although we could see the burned crops where there was in fact a fire. The ground was not hot or any evidence pointing to a recent fire has been lit. Disapointed. We walked back thru planning what to do next. We didn't hear voises but the bottle dinging noise was still there. Once out of the woods we double look back only to find the fire was re-lit. I cannot explain this place nor can i venture back. I don't want a fine. ha-ha if i could find a good hiding spot for my car i wouldn't worry but the place is so open all but the woods you walk thru.

Anyways. Other then the triangle ANYONE know of any other Haunted places around central/nepa area?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

#2 twodarb

twodarb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Interests:Well the obvious...paranormal, specifically ghosts, more specifcally EVP's, but first my family, dogs, and walking.

Posted 10 December 2006 - 08:38 PM

Sorry I didn't see your request sooner, but here is link that has been thrown around here alot...otherwise there are some great books or even doing a search here at ghostvillage will guide you.

http://theshadowland...ennsylvania.htm

Hope you find what your looking for.

Edited by twodarb, 10 December 2006 - 08:39 PM.

"I know it and I feel itJust as well as you do, HoneyIt's not our fault if death's in love with us It's not our fault if the reaper holds our hearts""Death Is In Love With Us"~HIM~Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Ern

Ern

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal<br />Shaman in training

Posted 19 December 2006 - 11:24 AM

That was a kool post is this land posted or do you know who owns it> Maybe if the people that own it were contacted you could do a proper investigation there. Central PA is loaded with haunted places. Ern

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users