THE SPIRITUAL SIDE OF MENTAL ILLNESS

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MIKE O

MIKE O

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Bible prophecy, ghosts ,ufo's ,psychics I've never been <br />married . Love to make new friends just to chat, since I'm <br />all alone. I have no family.

Posted 08 December 2006 - 01:27 AM

Being able to work at a state mental hospital part time as a LPN,
I was sitting in on a group therapy session. Two of the patients were hearing
voices. The voices were not telling them to be kind today, do good, love someone,
the voices were telling them to kill themselves or hurt someone else.
There is a man on one of the wards, I work, who fixes his hair into two horns. He says
he is the devil. Another man comes to the window to get his medicine , but prays to
his demon(who has a name) to get permission to take it. I talked to a young lady, who
said she got involved with another lady while in college who was involved in
withcraft, and went to a church filled with witches. Now she says her thoughts are stolen,
her mind feels like jellow and after a year in the hosp. still no better.
Now lets look at the criminally insane. Jeffrey Dahmer(cannibal and serial killer) told hard copy
in an intervied that the movie the EXOCIST, he watched hundreds of times. The two boys
who did the columbine sclool shootings were heavy into the music of the satanic group.
MARILYN MANSON. Richard Remeriz(the night stalker,serial killer) who is a devout devil
worshiper made this chilling statement. "I'm beyond good and evil. there is a little bit of
lucifer in all of us, death came with the territory"! Notice what is common with all these cases,
satan, the occult or witchcraft.
Now a brief look at the bible. There was a man running naked amoung the toombs, the people
told jesus that when they tied him down he breaks the ropes(notice we all have heard how
strong insane people are). If alive today he would be put in a mental hosp. and filled with psycotrophic
drugs, with the root cause to always torment him, for when jesus cast the demons out of him
he went into town totally well, praising god. Jesus went about casting out all types of demons.
But modern day science refuses to take a serious look at THE SPIRITUAL SIDE OF MENTAL ILLNESS.

Edited by MIKE O, 08 December 2006 - 01:31 AM.

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 08 December 2006 - 04:33 AM

~Mike, you have to be careful when you go and catogorize witchcraft with demonic worshippers. I happen to know a handfull of people that practice witchcraft, and they have to be the smartest, most caring people I know, that do good for others. So please learn another term besides witchcraft, when you go and blow your horn about satan, the occult or witchcraft. You're gonna end up making alot of people angry if you don't learn right now, with my help, that you can't catogorize witchcraft with the others. Thank you. Just a friendly heads-up is all.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 twinklestar

twinklestar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:holistic therapies, spooky stuff, reading, cinema

Posted 08 December 2006 - 06:29 AM

hi mike, it makes me wonder why we gets post like this on forums like this one. as far as im concernd this forum is for like minded people who are interesd in the paranormal things and stuff like that. so if you are against all this and thats how your post sounds to me why are you posting at all? are you trying to convert us to a more godly way of life? are you secretly interested or just like to wind people up?
as to people with mental illness and hearing voices i sometimes wonder if they are sensitive people really and just dont know how to cope with it and turn to the doctors who fill them up with nasty drugs instead.
i also know of some GOOD witches, and they do lots of GOOD stuff for people. i also know of some bad witches and stay away from them as much as possible.
what do you term as the occult then? be interestd to know what you think on that.
:hug:

#4 MIKE O

MIKE O

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Bible prophecy, ghosts ,ufo's ,psychics I've never been <br />married . Love to make new friends just to chat, since I'm <br />all alone. I have no family.

Posted 08 December 2006 - 06:54 AM

hi mike, it makes me wonder why we gets post like this on forums like this one. as far as im concernd this forum is for like minded people who are interesd in the paranormal things and stuff like that. so if you are against all this and thats how your post sounds to me why are you posting at all? are you trying to convert us to a more godly way of life? are you secretly interested or just like to wind people up?
as to people with mental illness and hearing voices i sometimes wonder if they are sensitive people really and just dont know how to cope with it and turn to the doctors who fill them up with nasty drugs instead.
i also know of some GOOD witches, and they do lots of GOOD stuff for people. i also know of some bad witches and stay away from them as much as possible.
what do you term as the occult then? be interestd to know what you think on that.
:hug:

Doesn't the forum say, religion/spirutal? everything I have posted is in the bounds
of religious/ spiritual. Don't read what I wrote, if you don't like it . "HE THAT HAS A EAR,
LET HIM LISTEN".

#5 MIKE O

MIKE O

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 07:19 AM

~Mike, you have to be careful when you go and catogorize witchcraft with demonic worshippers. I happen to know a handfull of people that practice witchcraft, and they have to be the smartest, most caring people I know, that do good for others. So please learn another term besides witchcraft, when you go and blow your horn about satan, the occult or witchcraft. You're gonna end up making alot of people angry if you don't learn right now, with my help, that you can't catogorize witchcraft with the others. Thank you. Just a friendly heads-up is all.

First when people put a stature of jesus in an aquarium of urine it is call art.
The forum says, religious/ spititual/ you don't have to read what I write,
just like I don't have to read yours. Offended skip by. But there are people
who might get someing out of my posts. I owe god a favor for sparing
my life, and I will stick to it. I also posted a ghost story I'm not that of a fantic,
but aug 1990 I had a religious expierence. I feel god spared my life,
to tell it and what he showed me.

#6 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 08 December 2006 - 07:32 AM

First when people put a stature of jesus in an aquarium of urine it is call art.

~Wha???? Ok, you should go back and re-read what I stated. What I stated was you need to be careful the way you catogorize evryone that practices a different religion. No need for you to get so snotty about it

Edited by Laurie Ann, 08 December 2006 - 07:34 AM.

~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#7 twinklestar

twinklestar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:holistic therapies, spooky stuff, reading, cinema

Posted 08 December 2006 - 03:42 PM

[by the time people have read certain posts and come to the conclusion its not for them its toooo late. :Wall: some people are so touchy here. :Wall:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users