9 replies to this topic

#1 masonicpaintballer

masonicpaintballer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:paintball, civil war renacting,ghost

Posted 10 December 2006 - 01:37 PM

As it hints to in my post under Waverly Hills, episode 2 of Celebrity Paranormal is about this place. The images it showed of the episode looked freaky...has anyone heard of this place? I have tried to google as well as look up episode 2 however no leads in google and episode 2 is not yet posted on the vh1 site i linked in mtv fear and waverly

but i did find this interesting link:

http://www.opacity.us/

#2 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 03:43 PM

Hi there,

I live right down the street from this hospital. The reason you can't find it is because they do not call it Warsons anymore. It is the Norwich State Hospital. It is indeed extremely spooky and the campus is just gigantic and has several abandoned buildings. They nearly sold it to Utopia Sutdios last month. A mutli million dollar deal but it fell through. Phew! They were going to turn it into movie studios and a theme park of all things. Anyhow, good luck googling it now. Let me know how you make out.

P.S. Was very excited when Celebrity Paranormal showcased it!

#3 masonicpaintballer

masonicpaintballer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:paintball, civil war renacting,ghost

Posted 10 December 2006 - 05:17 PM

thanks for the info and here are some pictures....

http://www.opacity.u...n.htm#image3702

#4 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 07:29 PM

Thanks for the pics! I remember seeing the choo choo train on a web site and I wonder if these are the same pics. (it was a while ago) They sure took nice pictures though huh? So creepy even on a sunny day over there. It will only be a matter of time before they sell to a different buyer and they will be gone. What a shame but at the same time, there was so much suffering there.

#5 Tim1681

Tim1681

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 01:00 AM

If you ever have time, goto the Connecticut State Library. Last time i was there I found alot of interesting things on Norwich but didnt particularly read them as I was researching information about Cedarcrest.

#6 aftermidnight

aftermidnight

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 02:19 PM

where is the ct state library located? (town)

#7 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:36 PM

It's in Hartford, directly across from the State Capitol.
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#8 CynthiaNEPVRG

CynthiaNEPVRG

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Rockin' the suburbs, hunting ghosts, being generally fabulous

Posted 16 April 2007 - 06:21 PM

Actually, the whole "Warson" business was a named given by VH1. I've actually been there with my group - if you wanna check out the write up, go to www.NEPVRG.com and click on "investigations."
Thought for the Day: "A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. 'Hear that?' you say. 'That's dynamite, baby.'" -- Jack Handey

#9 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:14 PM

As it hints to in my post under Waverly Hills, episode 2 of Celebrity Paranormal is about this place. The images it showed of the episode looked freaky...has anyone heard of this place? I have tried to google as well as look up episode 2 however no leads in google and episode 2 is not yet posted on the vh1 site i linked in mtv fear and waverly

i know this is an old post but i'm thrilled someone else besides me looks at opacity; i sent out a post a few months back and never ever get replies; opacity rocks; never see any orbs there, have you?
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#10 PinkGhost

PinkGhost

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:33 PM

i know this is an old post but i'm thrilled someone else besides me looks at opacity; i sent out a post a few months back and never ever get replies; opacity rocks; never see any orbs there, have you?

I use opacity too..love it there
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users