• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:04 PM

Aaahhh, ((Laurie Ann))..Sweetheart, I hope you'll continue to take this event at face value...Some things you don't need to question. They are what they are.

Keep the bowl in a safe place. As a matter of fact, I would take a picture of it and keep it on my wallet.

And I would hold it tight while Tommy is undergoing the surgery.

Hugs, Holly
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#17 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 14 December 2006 - 11:12 AM

~Thank you Holly, we just have one BIG problem...I was cleaning off my shelf last night where I had the bowl. I sat it on the island with everything else off of the shelf and called it a night as my new meds make me tired fast. And when my son took out the garbage this morning to the street...guess what went out in the garbage. I'm not mad at my son, he actually didn't realize I wanted to keep it...he thought it was garbage & threw it out. I ran outside and looked for it as I knew it should've been right on top and it was, but it had cracked in half. I do have the pictures, thank goodness. Something told me that I had the most important part of the pan, and that was the experience. I'm upset...but it's ok.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#18 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 07:23 PM

oooooooooooooooo I hadn't seen this yet! Very very interesting. I am sure someone is trying to tell you that love is on your side and that they are looking over your family. Because.......that crack is so highly unusual. I would take it for what it is like Holly said.

#19 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 14 December 2006 - 11:40 PM

You know it's taken sometime for me to get to this, but it was well worth seeing it! I'm in agreement with Holly how that shape miraculously appeared! You know how much I believe in signs and senses from the other side, this I would definately take as one, you cannot get any plainer than that! Someone up above is watching over you and reassurring that everything is going to be okay. Tommy's got an angel up above to watch over him, not to get spiritual on you here, but you know I believe that the Lord does not give you what you cannot handle and I believe it very well could be your daughter that you lost so many years ago as well, who could be the childrens' Gaurdian angel...that's how I think of James, that he watches over my girls. You said what a tramautic and stressful night it was and with Tommy's surgery coming up, I firmly belive you were sent a message from above. Glad you still have the picture, always keep that I would even put it in Tommy's baby book, to show him what happened when he gets older. I'm don't think it's the spirit in your home, just an Angel just telling you it will be okay (I think the second one), but I believe everything is going to be okay and telling you to take a deep breath and give some relief to yourself, to let you know everything is going to be okay with what ever happens. I know easier said than done, but you can do it girl, that message was ment for you and Tommy. Remember that we are always here for you too! Love and hugs, Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#20 paradox_found

paradox_found

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Energy healing, vibrational levels, spirit contact, healing with crystals, etc... Hubby and I own a bar/ restaurant which brings me lots of ppl to study.

Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:36 AM

Laurie Ann... I got goosebumps just looking at this picture! You have a great protector looking after you!

#21 Daughter

Daughter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:08 PM

I hope the best for you.

#22 angelicus

angelicus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:40 PM

The heart is a universal symbol for love. Everyone can understand it without words.
So, my dear, you have been given a wonderful gift. Definitely keep it as a reminder.
What I find amazing is the perfect shape of the heart. And I love the blue color.
The photo gave me a happy feeling as well. Now, if the noodles spelled out a message....

Love to you and your son. :clap:

Angelicus

#23 Geistman

Geistman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Paranormal Studies & Research, Ghosthunting, Wicca and Paganistic forms of spirituality.

Posted 19 December 2006 - 04:13 AM

Do you know of anyone who has just passed away recently that may have been really close to Tommy? Could be they are trying to tell you (in a knowing sense from the other side) that things will be okay for him! He might even have a guardian angel and that's the angel's way of letting you know that things will be alright and that he or she will be watching over Tommy during the surgery. This sign is definitely filled with lots of love and I really believe you should take it as a message of great care! INCREDIBLE!!
From Geistman.

#24 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:47 PM

That is just amazing! Must be a good sign.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users