Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

What can you make of this?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 11 December 2006 - 09:18 PM

~Everyone kinda has an idea of the stress I've been under lately. So tonight, I was stressed out alot...just thinking of things about Tommy's surgery and the things I've found out on the internet on what to be prepared for once he comes out of surgery and into recovery. Tonight, I was making a can of Tommy's favorite soup, which is Progresso Chicken Noodle. I was just standing at the stove, stirring his soup with a plastic type of cooking utisil that is great for just getting the noodles out. I don't even remember what I was thinking when all I heard was a loud crack and the next thing I know, there are noodles all over my stove. What got me was the crack in the pan and the way it looked. Maybe someone is telling me that everything will be ok. I'm interested in what you all think of this...or am I truly going insane?
Posted Image
Posted Image
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#2 RowanG

RowanG

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 09:30 PM

Well, LA, you already know my verdict on your sanity... LOL! But that is F-R-E-A-K-Y!!! I didn't think it was *that* big of a hole or heart for that matter.... that's amazing.

#3 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 09:57 PM

Hi Laurie Ann,

You’re not going insane, my dear. I know you are going through a tremendously painful and confusing time. Take this broken dish as a sign and a very good sign, indeed. Glass just doesn’t break into a perfect heart like this for anyone! You’re a special person and I think you needed this sign to let you know that some special powers are on you and your family's side.

:hug:

oh, and one more... :hug:

:)

Viv

Edited by Vivienne_DuBois, 11 December 2006 - 09:59 PM.

#4 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 11 December 2006 - 10:01 PM

I was in tears LaurieAnn....absoulte tears of joy for you and Tommy!!!!

I would take this as a sign, not everyone would believe it...but OMG...its a HEART!!!!

It awesome!

:hug:

Leslie
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#5 Guest_Rinyotsu_*

Guest_Rinyotsu_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2006 - 10:33 PM

The crack in the pan may have been meaning multiple things. One that Tommy's sugery will be a success. Two, that you are loved and supported by everyone here and in your family! :hug:

#6 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 12 December 2006 - 06:14 AM

~Thanks guys...I was begining to wonder. I know these types of pans can crack & break under extreme
temperature changes, being dropped, or whatever the reason. But I was standing at the stove for a good 3 minutes with the temp at a medium, just stirring the soup. So when this happened, I even showed Todd and he thought it was odd also. I'm definately going to take this is a sign...but I would've been happy with something that didn't consist of yet another mess for me to clean up! LOL!!! <--just kidding, of course :hug:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#7 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 11:43 AM

Laurie Ann, I am 49 years old, so I have been around a while. Through life I have had many spiritual experiences and have doubted many. What I have learned in 49 years though is that nothing happens by pure chance. We are spiritual beings and on some level we exist with all forms of spirit energy. Since we assoicate this shape with love there is no doubt some one some where is communicating love to you. Ask your self who has held a connection with you where this shape is concerned. It was probably a seemingly small incident a very long time ago, but it will just pop in your head, and you'll remember what that connection was and with whom. They are letting you know they are with you at this time when you need comfort.

#8 niteangel2

niteangel2

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 12:08 PM

Wow... How awesome is that??? I agree that there was someone letting you know they love you and you aren't alone! It's a great sign I think.

Try to relax and realize that you are receiving love and support. :ghost:
Posted Image

#9 crystalb

crystalb

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:The Murder City Devils, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, rock n roll, punk rock, ghosts, chocolate and my dog.

Posted 13 December 2006 - 03:30 PM

Holy Cow, Laurie Ann!! That is amazing! I would take it as a sign. Everything will be ok. But wow, that is amazing.
For some of us it's a long way from the cradle to the gravePosted Image

#10 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:39 PM

Awesome sign that you are loved and everything will be alright with Tommy. Seeing that just brought a big smile to my face and there is no way that accidentally cracked into a perfect heart. Love it... :Spaz:
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#11 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:59 PM

The answer is evident my friend :Spaz: I am glad!
Posted Image

#12 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 09:09 PM

Aw~thank you all...this is a beautiful sign to me. Todd thinks I'm nuts because I don't want to throw the dish out...I have it on a shelf in my kitchen. You know that show "Touched By An Angel"? Well, I never watched it, but now I truly know what that feels like. Especially when it comes to my children :Spaz: :wow:

#13 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 13 December 2006 - 09:15 PM

Laurie, this is an amazing sign from the angels themselves! I'm glad you kept it and put it in a place where you will be reminded of their love for both you and Tommy. :Spaz:
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#14 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 13 December 2006 - 09:37 PM

Laurie ann, whoever or whatever ...did this has definately got to know that everything is going to be fine for you and your son...

whoever it is wanted you to put your fears at rest and wanted to show you how truly you love your child, after all a mothers love runs deep.

as everyne else has said, its a great sign of possibly even greater things to come.
if I were you I would keep that pot as a momento to show your sin when he gets older, its a great tale to tell.
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#15 masonicpaintballer

masonicpaintballer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:paintball, civil war renacting,ghost

Posted 13 December 2006 - 09:44 PM

a good sign! in my book

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users