Does anyone myspace???

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#46 jamas1129

jamas1129

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:My interests are reading, knitting (which I taught myself how to do), writting poetry, and any kind of writting that I can do. I love to just put twisted stories that I make up on paper. I wrote my first childrens book. (Not published, yet)<br />Most of my time is spent on my children and my husband. They mean more to me than anybody in this world.

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:37 AM

http://www.myspace.com/angienfamily

Add me if you like. I could always use more friends on myspace.

#47 WalksWithDeath

WalksWithDeath

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:34 PM

mine is
http://www.myspace.c...ilish_ceallaigh

#48 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:52 PM

This is V's myspace.

http://www.myspace.c...orias_space2006

V

#49 MisterCarson

MisterCarson

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:I have been for a number of years interested in imaginary riends ever since a friends child introduced me to several of hers and we had a tea party. I never had one but realised these are an intregral part of a lot of childrens lives. I asked around and recieved numerous accounts of these and set about taking note of them for a study and or book. Having searched the internet a lot I have come up with numerous places whee these stories are retold but no one single source so in the latter part of last year I set abot making my own website. Its a little cheesey and when I get round to it will look a lot better than at present but has a setion where people can enter there stories and I can post them up. I thought thee would be a lot of interest but so far not much, strange considering the amount of info dedicated to such phenomenon on the web, So if you do have a story and would like it posted on a sole source and indeed read others stories please feel free to visit. www.imaginaryplaymates.com. <br />thanks<br />andrew

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

www.myspace/mistercarson

http://spaces.msn.com/leahthinks/

here's my space :Spaz:

Andrew CarsonHave you fed your imaginary friends today?www.imaginaryplaymates.com

#50 levi

levi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting, roadtrips, playing guitar, horror movies, and being me.

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:54 PM

www.myspace.com/pyrowithovenmits
I could always use another friend or five.
Sign says "next sign 30 miles."

#51 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:49 AM

www.myspace.com/rhonda_anderson1964
Posted ImagePosted Image

#52 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 21 January 2007 - 08:36 PM

Hey everybody!

I made a myspace account just for us addicted to the paranormal:

myspace.com/ghostgeeksanonymous
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#53 jamas1129

jamas1129

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:My interests are reading, knitting (which I taught myself how to do), writting poetry, and any kind of writting that I can do. I love to just put twisted stories that I make up on paper. I wrote my first childrens book. (Not published, yet)<br />Most of my time is spent on my children and my husband. They mean more to me than anybody in this world.

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:54 PM

Thanks all who added me.

Edited by jamas1129, 21 January 2007 - 09:57 PM.

#54 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:49 PM

I can't believe I've gone and done this, but I have:

http://www.myspace.com/198690601

And, yes: my real name is Amanda, not Vivienne.

Hope to see some of my GV pals, there. ;) To add, please let me know you're from GV - still got the shivers regarding my ex with stalking tendencies.

Amanda

#55 kithrox

kithrox

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Aside from the obvious, I love my dogs, shopping, fashion, drawing watching movies and TV, music, concerts, sand volleyball, playing board games and guitar hero<br /><br />I've been into the paranormal since I was about 5. Since then I have been reading and watching anything regarding the paranormal, especially ghosts.

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:43 PM

i am such a myspace addict!

i would love some friends that won't look at me like i'm crazy when i say i am into the paranormal! ;)

mine is http://www.myspace.c...uinn_the_eskimo
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?Just because you're paranoidDon't mean they're not after you!

#56 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:00 AM

Yeah, it pains me to say it, but I have a myspace as well... (cringes)

myspace.com/jakob493

I'm trying to get a bunch of GV friends on my list, so if you want to add me send me a message (-:

#57 SpiritChaser

SpiritChaser

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Pokemon Pearl Version (for the DS), Nintendogs (again for the DS), drawing/painting, reading

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:12 PM

Mine is www.myspace.com/spiritchaser2007
POW/MIAs~YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!Life's a witch, then you fly!!!My other car is a broomI wore black before it was cool!If going to church makes you a Christian, then does going to the garage make you a car?Things haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister.....:(

#58 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:36 PM

Being I am jamas in past posting... my myspace is still

http://www.myspace.com/angienfamily

Blessings to you all.
Posted Image

#59 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:03 PM

myspace.com/miss_leoniuss

enjoy Whirly Dude

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#60 DeadWatch

DeadWatch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 15 July 2007 - 06:06 PM

Yep...www.myspace.com/ghosthunter15
Todd BanksFounder/DirectorThe DeadWatch SocietyPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users