Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Hi, new here, several encounters...or not?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bygones24

bygones24

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 07:41 AM

Well, my name is Ashley, I'm 20, and I have some questions about possible encounters.

1.  I was laying in bed, my eyes were open, then out of the corner of my eye I saw a distinct, but very small, round gold object shoot from one side of the room to the other.  I popped my head up as soon as I saw it, but it disappeared.

2.  SEVERAL times I have felt something or someone sit on the edge of my bed, or move my covers a bit.  It's so distinct that I think it is my cat jumping on my bed, but it's not.  No one is there.

3.  My mom has had several encounters, too.  When we lived in North Carolina, she said she was in the bathroom, when she saw a man with no head in her doorway, she turned around and went into the hall to follow him, but he wasn't there.  Then she and my dad were about to go to his brothers funeral, and my sister, who was very young at the time, came out into the living room laughing, saying she thought she saw a man sitting on my parents bed.

Now keep in mind, my father was a pastor at this time, and we were not allowed to believe in ghosts.  But you cannot deny what you see.  I've never really researched ghosts until today.  So, what do you think?

Thanks for reading!

#2 bygones24

bygones24

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 07:44 AM

I should clarify on number 3 that the "headless ghost" turned and went into the hallway, and my mom followed after him.

I should ALSO clarify that my father no longer lives with us, so we are free to believe what we like.   ;D

#3 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 20 October 2003 - 02:25 PM

Welcome bygones,

Could be.  Have you tried to take pictures, after asking the spirits permission, or tried using a tape recorder to see if you can capture any EVP in the house?
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#4 bygones24

bygones24

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 05:19 AM

I think I will do that.  I've started looking closely at things around my house now.  Do you think if I purposely look for them, they won't show?

#5 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 21 October 2003 - 09:48 AM

Communication with the other side is erratic, at best.  It tends to depend more on their timing-not ours *LOL*  Conditions also need to be right, every manifestation draws energy from somewhere.  Time will tell, let us know if you get anything. ;)
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#6 bygones24

bygones24

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 09:54 AM

[glow=red,2,300]I will.  Thanks.

Something tells me that the small spec of gold light was my grandmother.  She died when my mom was 17.  It's weird, though, cuz I feel like I know her, or have known her.  Like she's around us.  Anyway, thanks for replying![/glow]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users