• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 07:55 PM

I have wanted to open this topic for quite some time. I am interested in opening a discussion up on experiences that people have had when communicated with spirits regarding the afterlife. Can anyone share what information they have received from spirits?

Thank you

#2 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 28 December 2006 - 10:55 PM

Sorry any of the spirits I have seen have not communicated with me other than to be visual and when I have been visited in my dreams by loved ones there has been no verbal communication.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#3 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:14 AM

My team and I have had very very intensive communication with spirit, one in particular.

This spirit tapped yes and no answers to us.

A lot of the questions he answered were about the murders he committed.
Others were about his mother and father.
Some were about other spirits in the same area.I have gone back over my records of the last 2 years of the conversations we have had with this spirit and here are some of the questions and answers

He tapped 1 tap for yes and 2 for no and no tap meant he didnt want to talk about it or he didnt know. When we got this we usually had him verify which one. A delay in a tap usually meant that he had a think about the answer and is lying. A slow answer meant he was thinking about thinking about it and a fast loud one meant that he wanted us to definitely hear his answer and he was firm with it. It also meant he was getting annoyed with the questions and if he started to tap incessantly after this it meant he was really BAD_WORD off. Soft taps also meant he was getting a bit bored or his energy was lacking. 3 taps was his signature and told us it was him. Sometimes we could just call him by saying his name and one tap in answer would mean Yes or "what?" to be more specific. I could also greet him by saying hello and his name and he would tap once to answer back which I took as a sort of yes or hello back. He would also totally ignore my questions if He felt like annoying me, if I had done something to annoy him or if he thought I knew too much and was being wary of me.

Here are a few questions.

Do you communicate with other spirits in the courthouse?.............YES
Do you have arguments with other spirits in the courthouse sometimes?....YES
Do you see all the people that come through here of a day?...Yes
Do you like them coming through?.........NO
Is that because they disturb you?.....YES
Can you see our energy?.........YES
Are you able to touch us?.....YES
Do you want to leave here?.....NO
Do you believe in God?....NO
Do you like us coming here?...NO
Do you like us asking questions?.....NO
Do you know you are dead?....YES
Do you still wish you were alive?....YES
Do you wish you were alive in the year we are living in?....YES
Would you still kill people if you were?.....YES
Are you remorseful for killing those people?...NO
Do you remember life's pleasures?...YES
Do you get hungry?...NO
Can you feel the warmth from the sun?...NO
Do you get frustrated that you cannot do things that you use to do when you had a body?.......YES (Tapped very loud here)
When you died was there a relative come to help you move on over to the spirit world?......NO
Did you see a light?...NO
Did you just see just darkness?.....YES
It has been said that death is good............YES
Where you are now is it like a dream?...NO
Are you very aware?....YES
Are we the first people in 164 years that you have communicated with?...YES
Do you think it is good that we know you are here?...YES
Have you ever tried to make contact with the general public in the courthouse?...YES
When we come here do you see other spirits that come with us?...YES
There are other spirits here isn't there, that did not commit crimes...YES
Are there ones that were murdered?...YES
Are there ones that didnt know where to go when they died?...YES
Can I speak with Andrew?(another spirit that tapped there and who he didnt like)...NO
Are you trying to annoy me arent you?...YES
Is Andrew here listening to what we are talking about?...YES
Did you know him when you were alive?...NO
Did he come after you died?...YES
Did you ever get the lash? (he was a convict).....NO ANSWER
Did you ever get flogged???........(started to tap loudly and non stop)
Are you angry?...YES
I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful. I dont believe in floggings. I dont think anyone has the right to do this to someone.............NO (calms down and stops the non stop tapping)
Do you think that we, as spirits with bodies, have a connection with spirits in the afterlife?....YES
Are there animal spirits too?...YES
Are there spirits in this courthouse that have not originated from a human?...YES
Do you believe there is a heaven?.....NO ANSWER
Did you kill people?...YES
Tap out how many?...Tapped out correctly 10 times
Did you kill them with a gun?...NO
Did you kill them with a knife?...NO
Did you kill them with an axe?..YES ( I already knew this by research)
Did you die of natural causes?...No
Were you executed?...YES
Did you ride a horse?...YES
Did you like music?...YES
Can you experience emotions?...YES
If we asked you questions about emotions, would you be able to answer them?...YES
Do you know our names?...YES
Do you think where you are now is heaven?...NO
Do you see us like you would have when you were alive?...NO
Do you see us as light in the shape of a human form?...YES
Do you like our torches and the flashes of light from our cameras?...NO
Does it make it hard for you to see us?...YES
Do you prefer that we would be in complete darkness?...YES
Were you happy when you were a little boy?...NO
Did you love your mother?...YES
Did she love you?...NO
(He has told me on numerous occasions the last two answers. He has also told me on evp which I have posted at one stage)
Is Andrew there with you?...no
Will you let Andrew speak with me?..no
Please, I want to speak with him..no
Do you stop Andrew from speaking with me..yes
Do you want to do all the talking?..yes
I wish you would let him speak with me, I like Andrew you know…yes
Can he talk with us now..no
Are the other spirits scared of you in the courthouse…yes
That annoys me when you do this.
Do you have a moustache…yes
Does Andrew have a beard…yes
Does Andrew have a shaved head?....no
Does Andrew have a bald head?...yes
Does he wear a coat with a vest underneath?...yes
Do you know who Paddy curren is?...yes (This person was a bushranger around the area)
Have you seen him in the afterlife?..yes
Do any judges come back to the courthouse?...YES
Do they stay?...NO
Would you like to hurt us?...YES
You will have to tap louder as it is hard to hear you answers sometimes...NO
Were you scared of dying?...NO
Did you just make the voice recorders turn off?...YES
Did you make the cameras not work properly?...YES

These are just a small example of the many questions we asked. If he did something not so nice to someone in the courtroom, he wouldnt own up to it straight away and blamed other spirits, like Andrew.
He could get very angry and make people sick and make loud poltergeist type noises. Other times he played around a bit and even told us he thought he was funny. He could tap out little tunes.

#4 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 07:15 AM

Feursurlangeige,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience. I think it is extremely interesting. I have read through some of your posts before here and there and I think you and your team have done some extroadinary work. I have to say, this particular spirit sends chills down my spine. Especially when he says that he would like to hurt you and has no remorse about killing during his lifetime. At the same time, he has been very helpful on giving you insight into his world. I wonder if his crimes keep him from crossing over or if there is something to in fact cross over to. Sounds like he wasn't interested anyway. Quite interesting. Thank you for sharing it.

#5 Judy Merrill

Judy Merrill

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:14 PM

In Modern Spiritualism is some channeled literature on this subject available at: www.nsac.org.
More Life In The World Unseen
Blue Island

And some internet sites on the scientific approach to the afterlife:
http://www.survivalafterdeath.org
http://www.openmindsciences.com
http://www.iands.org
http://www.worlditc.org

God bless, J

#6 Guest_Rinyotsu_*

Guest_Rinyotsu_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2006 - 07:13 PM

Well I don't think I have commuicated with any spirits, unless in my dreams but I am going to try to some time when I get the materials and the knowledge of how to do so.

#7 jomarie

jomarie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:I love so many things, Life, birthdays, Christmas, Reading, holistic medicines and healing, respectful people, Egyptian pyramids, cold rainy days that you can only snuggle and read, dreaming of travelling when my kids grow up and i get my life back lol.

Posted 30 December 2006 - 06:49 PM

Wow the thought of this mans evilness in life is enough to scare me, but his total disregard for for life even after he has past on is chilling. He obviously doesn't want to move on and is only interested in causing more pain.
I was wondering though how you started the tapping thing, I mean how did you get them to do this? Did you just ask them or do they do it naturally? Did you go in and meditate before you start a session with them or just walk in? sorry for all the questions I am only just starting to accept what happens to me and my family so i want to know the safest way to maximize my involvement.

#8 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 08:53 PM

I was wondering though how you started the tapping thing, I mean how did you get them to do this? Did you just ask them or do they do it naturally? Did you go in and meditate before you start a session with them or just walk in?

In our investigations we will often just sit together in the dark in complete silence for a while with no lights on.If anyone feels or sees anything they will quietly just state it. We have our meters going and also audio and infrared filming gear.

This spirit started out just making noises. Cracking, popping and indistinguishable noises. Then we started to hear the odd taps which we didnt really take much notice at first as we all know places can make noises. Then we would all be silent and the tapping noise would be continuous and coming from in front of us where nothing could really make that noise. We all heard it. It really sounded like someone trying to get noticed. Then someone would say "stop" and it did. Then someone said tap 5 times and it did. This is when we realised that we had some sort of intelligent spirit trying to communicate or get noticed. After we had asked for a few responsive taps we realised then that it was definitely a ghost doing it. We did the normal things like check out the area for dripping taps, rodents, etc etc but this noise actually came outside with us too and made the same tapping noise on concrete, grass and carpet and even did it in the car.

We set up some sort of code which was 2 taps for no and one for yes and this is how it all began.

The problem is that yes it is very easy to brush off ghosts trying to communicate, for sounds of a building settling. We all know buildings do this but dont be too eager to disregard the sounds. Ghosts all so have a way of manipulating energy to form sounds we can identify with.

You know you have spirit communicating when you ask it to do specific things with the sounds and it responds positively.

#9 Judy Merrill

Judy Merrill

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:03 AM

Spirit Inspiration....

"Spiritual communication is likened to having a pen pal in another corner of the earth plane. You exchange information of life and the area where you live. If you planned a visit to this friend, you could be sent a road map or you could be welcomed at your arrival and guided to this new place."

Each of us is composed of the trinity of body, mind, spirit. As we make our change called death, it is the spirit that will continue. So it is, the exercise in learning to deal with that spirit within that will help you understand the working of that part of you called your spirit.

As spiritual beings with the spark of spirit within, spirit life is round and about you always. You are in eternity now. You have the capacity to draw on that spirit energy for guidance and help when needs arise. From knowledge gained from attunement with spirit, you can try and enlighten others. You can show the proof of continuous existence. For life is ALL life. There is no death. The spirit lives on as spirit energy.

If you choose to use the spiritual information given, to enhance and enrich your daily life, you will find your spiritual values growing stronger and stronger. It is with the spirit that you join with the realms of spirit. This spirit body, which continues after death, contains all the features of your physical body and will, therefore, continue to gather information.

It is only through spiritual education that humanity will improve its status on the earth. This is the true evolution that is the spiritual law within which all must abide.

In the spirit world there is no government as you have on the earth plane, but all are organized under natural, spiritual laws. There are those who work hard to be chosen to return as guides and workers with those on the earth plane who wish to attune themselves with spirit guidance. Inspiration, as we understand it applies to writers, artists, inventors, etc. is just a small example of spirit's efforts to impress humanity.

When in the physical body, truths and values are not always understood and for now, your values may be in other directions. It will be the spirit values, which will be your 'coins of the realm' when you have made the change, called death and joined your loved ones in spirit. A person starts in the spirit life mentally and morally where he left off in the physical life. There is no sudden transformation of character in death. A person's future status depends upon his thoughts, sentiments and conduct in the physical life. The life after death is simply a continuation, a sequel of the life on the earth plane.

In a large sense the future is a harvest from his earth life seed sowing, a person finds natural rewards and punishments of the same kind as here; all rewards and punishments in all the realms of God's great kingdom are found in the outworking of nature's laws. They are not favoritism on the one hand, nor vengeance on the other. A person sins and suffers here, or obeys the law and reaps rewards, as below, so above.

There is a choice of locality within the sphere for which conditions destine all of us at death. Moral restraint is more forcible in the spirit world than on the earth plane. Humanity makes their own associations,. There is a choice of lines of work or engagement. There are many paths to knowledge and many calls upon energies and in all communications, spirit represents their lives as full of labor and interest. It is a very natural world, on a plane of vibration higher than earth, but similar in many ways, yet more beautiful.

Great moral distinctions are found in the spirit realm. Some of the departed may truly be represented as in heaven and others as in hell. Each soul entering spirit life brings its own heaven or hell with it; some gravitating toward the spheres of darnkness and suffering and finding its own place by the operation of natural law. Some souls mount upward to spheres of light, love and beauty, having peace and love within they are blessed with happiness.

To have knowledge allows humanity to know in a large measure what to expect; do not be led by false notions. Knowledge allows a person to find themselves, their place and work more readily than the person who had had the mind filled with false, fantastic notions fo the after life. This truly makes it a mental world.

We have been assured that humanity is occupied in spirit life in study of the new realm and communication with its inhabitants, in attending lectures, meetings, schools and colleges, in researches in science suited to their former tastes and avocations, in recreations and amusements, in travel and adventure, in music, art and authorship, in ministrations to the ignorant and undeveloped souls and in communion with earth friends and a practical prolongation of their earth careers by inspiring and aiding mortals to continue their former earth labors. Ministers who have taught the falsities of the old theology come back to inspire their fellow ministers with wider and truer concepts of truth. Many former healers on the earth plane come back from the spirit spheres and inspire and help sensitives to heal suffering humanity.

We know that spirit life is a reality and that it is as tangible to those who function in it as is our material world to our way of life. This higher phase of existence is both subjective and objective; it is not just a thought world. There are trees, flowers, rivers, lakes and many objective things such as we have on the earth. It is generally accepted that there are 7 spheres of existence beyond, which are the intersolar and interstellar spheres, of which we know very little.

The first sphere is the animal, the second is a darkened sphere devoid of foliage, flowers or children. This is the abiding place of those who have lived a sinful life on earth and the scenery and homes correspond to a stunted soul condition. There is eternal progress open to every human soul who asks to see the light.

The third sphere has approximately the same degree of light that the earth plan enjoys. As you progress through the spheres, they become lighter and lighter. The third sphere is that to which the average, good mortal gravitates at the time of transition. Children also go to this sphere, however they have lived, because they are not held personally responsible for their mistakes in life, as is the adult.

These spheres surround the earth; they are not up or down, but exist on another vibration than the material life on earth. The farther from the earth, the more refined and spiritual the formation of the spheres. The higher the soul progresses spiritually, the higher the sphere of occupation.

The homes found on each sphere correspond to the mental condition of the spirit who occupies it; to be without a home is to be a wanderer or vagabond, the same as on the earth plane.

In the third and fourth spheres we find neat, pretty homes built by the industrious and progressive souls who occupy them; by a process they learn in spirit, they are able to draw from the air the desired materials. They also prepare clothing, getting the material in much the same way. They tell us that all spirits, excepting some degraded souls in the lower spheres, wear clothing and they have it ready for new souls as they come into the spirit world.

Both the homes and clothes are sensitive to the thoughts and mental conditions of the spheres; the clothing is always whole and fresh if the wearer so desires. The higher a spirit progresses, the more beautiful and radiant his clothing.

Marriage can exist in the spirit realms; it is a matter of choice and is purely intellectual and spiritual companionship. It is a blending of two minds because of a pure love for each other.

With these progressive thoughts on a spirit after life, it is important to look at from which sphere we would appreciate our spirit guidance to emanate. Make your mediumship a part of your spirituality and you will call on the guides of the higher realms for guidance and protection.

#10 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 05:06 PM

Judy,

Thanks for sharing this information. It was very well written and I enjoyed reading it. There were a lot of ideas that I had never heard of. Can I ask were you derived the information? Through spirit communication?

Thanks

I am sure I have some questions. I just need to let that sink in for a little bit.

#11 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 08:58 PM

I am very open to all of this and have seen a few different ideas on this but there is one thing that I am not sure of.

You say that children move on to a higher level automatically as they are not held accountable. Why is it then that mediums tell us of these children and help them find their way. Children looking for mothers etc etc. There are many cases of places being haunted by children spirit.

I have read spiritual teachings where children evolve exactly the same way as adults and they dont automatically go to a higher realm.

#12 Judy Merrill

Judy Merrill

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 10:23 AM

Judy,

Thanks for sharing this information. It was very well written and I enjoyed reading it. There were a lot of ideas that I had never heard of. Can I ask were you derived the information? Through spirit communication?

Thanks

I am sure I have some questions. I just need to let that sink in for a little bit.

This information is available in Spiritualism studies. A lot of it has been gleaned from many sources that were in touch with spirit.

God bless, J

I am very open to all of this and have seen a few different ideas on this but there is one thing that I am not sure of.

You say that children move on to a higher level automatically as they are not held accountable. Why is it then that mediums tell us of these children and help them find their way. Children looking for mothers etc etc. There are many cases of places being haunted by children spirit.

I have read spiritual teachings where children evolve exactly the same way as adults and they dont automatically go to a higher realm.

All spirit has a choice. Some children can be stuck by their own desires to find their loved ones. On the whole, children are guileless in their experiences of earth life and when they pass (depending upon age) they are welcomed with those that have gone before on the level best suited to spirituality.

It is all about spirit rising to find its level...like the cream rising to the top of the milk by a natural process.
There is no special process with any strata of human life.

May I ask a question of your experiences? Have there been some difficult and bad experiences to those sitting to welcome this low level spirit?

God bless, J

#13 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:27 PM

I have wanted to open this topic for quite some time. I am interested in opening a discussion up on experiences that people have had when communicated with spirits regarding the afterlife. Can anyone share what information they have received from spirits?

Thank you

We are spirit. The thing that seperates us from the outer spirit world is ego. Ego causes us to seperate our selves from the rest of the spirit world and our Creator. God never turns from us. We distance our selves through ego, the longing to be more than the whole of spirit. This selfishness seems odd and contradictory, as most people seem to desire conformity, to belong. Belong to a family, a click, a club or some other community. The greater the personal reward seems the greater the desire appears. Perhaps it's our secular way of filling the spiritual void caused by denying our part and our place within the true spiritual world. We, all of us, experience interaction with the spirit world every day. It's that ego, that denial to let go of the me and turn to the we that causes us to cast off our spiritual interactions as fantasy. We are tied more closely to the living and material world presently. The individual reward might appear to be larger by conformity of the popular attitude whithin our circles of acceptance and reward. Our acceptance and reward is dependant on the degree we are willing to conform, to enpower the ideal of the virtual entity, which is the family, the institution, .... where the true spirit (I can only imagine) would be one of reaction based upon the existance of need as opposed to reaction based upon degree of need and personal gratification.

The door is open to all for interaction with the world beyond body. The type of experience and the level of the experience depends on our openess to it, our ability to accept it for what it is. Our ability and our williness to be void of motive and personal goals. Wether we recall or admit it we all have experienced a warning of pending disaster from the spirit world, a touch, a smell, a sound, a visual. The spirit world is all around, all of the time. Not every one needs or wants the interaction all of the time. After all, we are not complete spirit yet. We are here, living within bodies, and this is so for a reason. Specifically what that reason is I don't yet know, but I'm sure I will when I become true spirit energy.

Good topic. Thought provoking. Glad you presented it.

#14 AbbeyGal

AbbeyGal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 06:38 AM

Do you see us like you would have when you were alive?...NO
Do you see us as light in the shape of a human form?...YES
Do you like our torches and the flashes of light from our cameras?...NO
Does it make it hard for you to see us?...YES
Do you prefer that we would be in complete darkness?...YES

Thanks for sharing that. It is fascinating to hear what it's like to be a ghost from a ghost himself. One time I asked a ghost if they ever sleep. When I played the recording back, there was a confused mumbling after I asked the question, followed by a rather surprised sounding "I don't know!"

#15 Judy Merrill

Judy Merrill

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:55 AM

Those that have gone to the light (of spirit progress) can and do return to communicate through our mediumship. They can approach us in the light of our services as well as still see us in the light. It can depend upon how much light the spirit is capable of using.

God bless, J

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users