• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fairytales

fairytales

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 01:40 PM

Hello,

Has anyone ever heard of any ghost at the Cameron trading Post in Arizona?  This was the first time I ever saw a ghost an my son also did.  When we tried to ask the people who run the Cameron Trading post they just would not even dare to speak of the possiblity.

Has anyone eles ever had any of these experiences at this location or have any information as to who the little girl ghost was?

#2 Wanderer81

Wanderer81

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 09:08 PM

I'll try to drag up some information for you.  By the way, do you know of any haunted locales in arizona besides cameron.  I'm stuck in Northern Az and I've got kind of a wild hair for these kind of things

#3 fairytales

fairytales

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2003 - 07:55 AM

Oh, yes.   Jerome's old hotel is soaked with them.
Our family went up there fr a day trip.  We went up to the hotel just to get a cold drink and relax in there bar. anyway, Te bar tender up there was telling us abou Claude, I think he was a janitor there at one time, and how he was killed in an elevator accident.  
Well, I went to use the ladies room and while in there I got the impression of lots of pain and screaming, very strong impressions.  I asked the bar tender if that had always been a bathroom and he said no it was the emergancy surgy departmet when it was a hospital.  I thought well that explains that.  I would recomend a trip up.  Very col place to visit. The hotel was to $$ to stay at though for us. Talk to the bar tender he had some pretty cool stories of his own.
Keep in touch,
Beth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users