• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 amy_gorg

amy_gorg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 06:39 AM

Me and my friends are the sort to go out looking for stuff to do to scare our self silly ..me friend decide we should all pitch a tench in this really old graveyard in the middle of nowwhere ...we were all up for it ...because we have all heard stories about staying in a graveyard .that this boy dared his friend to stay in a grave yard for the nite and he did and when they return to get him he had snow white hair and was dead  on a grave ...but that didn't bother us yet...we were in the month of october so we thought wed leave it till halloween so halloween came and we set of for the cemetry  all hyped up ,when we arrived we pitched the tent betwwen three/four graves ...........it began getting dark and every1 was getting the hebbie geebies (starnge feelings) .so when decide to get in the tents at about midnight we heard tiny footsteps just outside the steps most of us screamed which sacred whoor what ever it was away .couple hours l8r we drifitng to sleep when the gate of the graveyard creeked open .and then laughing but it was hollow laughing and it didn't sound as if it had came from anyhing human we were BAD_WORDing ourselves but we didn't leave we managed to stick the night and we arranged to go agin this year but a different place

#2 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 07:17 AM

hi amy_gorg!

this is a fascinating story, and it personally gives me the "heeby jeebys" just reading it.

did you notice any other phenomena other than sounds of laughter, footsteps, or opening gates?  

if you decide to camp out at a cemetary again, i would suggest that you try to contact the spirits present there, or at least get a photo or perhaps an evp with a tape recorder.  i'm not particularly well versed in these techniques, but it seems that other gv'ers have gotten pretty definitive results from them.  at least then you'd have proof.

another thing you can do is try to contact the spirits, or learn about a supposed spirit at the site and try to contact that.

also be careful - you want to make sure that you are not trespassing in any way - for your sake and for the sake of any "investigating" that you might be doing!

good luck!  what general area of the country are you planning on setting up your next "ghost camp?"

OwlGoddess
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

#3 amy_gorg

amy_gorg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 October 2003 - 08:10 AM

we are going again this halloween ...we going to try a saonce (scus the speeling) because  my friend does them frequently i'll post who it goes on ...we didn't experience anything other than the sound and everything else i have said

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users