• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sydney

sydney

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:19 PM

Bear with me, this is a long story.

I really don't know how to explain this. My house is really nice, and my family really loves it, particularly my mother and father. We got it for a really good price and it was our dream house.

It's perfect except for one thing. The previous owner's father died in the house. I didn't think much of it before, but me and my brothers have started to see things. Sometimes, I will walk into my room and the T.V. will turn on the instant I step in the room. Sometimes I hear someone's footsteps from the attic, which is above my room. It was weird at first, but I eventually got over it.

But then one night last January, something EXTREMELY scary happened that I will never forget. I was sleeping and it was four A.M. My littlest brother comes in shaking and pale, waking me up. I'm a little ticked, but he says he is hearing stuff so I say, "Okay just get your stuff and sleep on the floor." I am thinking that he had just had a nightmare, so I try to go back to sleep. But then I start to hear something too, and it is really bizzare. It is like someone is cooing, like a bird might, going "coo-coo", but something about the voice told me that this was not a bird. Whatever it was, it was in my laundry room it sounded like. By that time I am wide awake. When my brother comes back in, he is frozen. This thing is cooing louder and getting closer to my room. Finally, when I hear it walking up the stairs I yell for my brother to shut and lock the door. He does after a second time, too scared to move the first. Now this thing is outside my door, jiggling the doorknob and cooing loudly. I am completely shaking from head to toe and too scared to talk. After about an hour, the cooing stops. The thing is heard walking away. I did not move until my mom called my name from the bottom of the stairs at six to wake up.

My mom and dad insist I was dreaming, and nothing happened, but that is to be expected. My brother and I stick by the story and refuse to say we were dreaming. How could we be dreaming the same? I gradually started to recover and sleep in my room alone again in about a month or two. I try to forget. However, lately the encounter has been revived in my dreams and I am having trouble sleeping. I am again in January, and what if this happens again?

What I really want to know is do I have anything to be scared of?

Edited by sydney, 03 January 2007 - 03:20 PM.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 ScarlettAngel

ScarlettAngel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal would be a good one :)

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:51 PM

A couple of questions before I can tell you what to do ok?

1. How did the man die?

2. Have any of you had any face to face encounters? If so what happened during that time?

3. Is it the same time you hear steps and sounds each night or on the nights you hear them, or are they different with each time?

4. Have you heard any of your names called? Or have you heard scratching noises? Nasty smells? Simply being frightened by the newness of it all or do you feel you're in danger?

I do believe I can help you I just need a little bit more information please :)

Edited by ScarlettAngel, 03 January 2007 - 08:56 PM.

Everything happens for a reason. Every bad storm is a bridge to a new beginning. Hope is something one should never take from another...for hope is what drives us to believe in a better tomorrow. Maybe people in the world wouldn't be so ugly if they were a little happier...so instead of harm I wish them well. What do you believe in?[i][color=#000066][font=Times New Roman][size=3]

#3 sydney

sydney

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:50 PM

1. How did the man die?

2. Have any of you had any face to face encounters? If so what happened during that time?

3. Is it the same time you hear steps and sounds each night or on the nights you hear them, or are they different with each time?

4. Have you heard any of your names called? Or have you heard scratching noises? Nasty smells? Simply being frightened by the newness of it all or do you feel you're in danger?

I do believe I can help you I just need a little bit more information please :weeee:

1. The man died of a heartattack. We know he died in the house after his wife left him, but we are not sure where he died. The people who lived here before would not share any more information with us. The people who lived here were the man's daughter, grandchildren and son-in-law. Other than that, the people were not going to tell us anything, and my family was not interested in asking any more questions. I wish we did, but now I don't even know where this family is.

2. Well, I'm not sure what you mean by encounters, but I will tell you that my little brother always has said that he sees a man watching him when he goes to bed. I never believed him, but maybe I should. He says the man doesn't have a face, that he is just a shadow. I don't know what to make of it. He doesn't go into much more detail. I find it weird though, because nobody in my family, except for me, my mom, and my dad knows that a death has occured in our house.

3. We have some things that happen every night, like the feeling of someone watching me everytime I go into my closet, or for that matter, any place with an attic entrance in our house. But then some things have happened that have never happened again to this day. Some things happen unexpectedly, but reappear from time to time. Sometimes I can hear a woman weeping from the attic. When this happens, I sleep with my brother.

4.No, no one has heard their names being called. We have heard scratching, once in the garage, in the door under my brother's room but that could have just been an animal. Another was on my closet's door. That really freaked me out, because my closet is a walk-in with an entrance to the attic, and I usually don't go in there if I don't have to because it feels like someone is watching me. Funny, there is a nasty smell in our living room that we started to smell last week. It smells like something died. My parents said it was a mouse, but they've looked everywhere in that room, and we have found no dead mouse. Sometimes I feel I'm in danger, but when I get scared I try to downplay it. During the thing I talked about in my first post, I felt like I was in serious danger. I kept praying for safety, I was crying, and I don't think I have ever shook so much. I was nearly in hysterics when I first heard it.

If there is anything else that you need to ask I am happy to answer.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 ScarlettAngel

ScarlettAngel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 01:10 PM

1. How did the man die?

I do believe I can help you I just need a little bit more information please :weeee:

1. The man died of a heartattack. We know he died in the house after his wife left him, but we are not sure where he died. The people who lived here before would not share any more information with us. The people who lived here were the man's daughter, grandchildren and son-in-law. Other than that, the people were not going to tell us anything, and my family was not interested in asking any more questions. I wish we did, but now I don't even know where this family is.

2. Well, I'm not sure what you mean by encounters, but I will tell you that my little brother always has said that he sees a man watching him when he goes to bed. I never believed him, but maybe I should. He says the man doesn't have a face, that he is just a shadow. I don't know what to make of it. He doesn't go into much more detail. I find it weird though, because nobody in my family, except for me, my mom, and my dad knows that a death has occured in our house.

3. We have some things that happen every night, like the feeling of someone watching me everytime I go into my closet, or for that matter, any place with an attic entrance in our house. But then some things have happened that have never happened again to this day. Some things happen unexpectedly, but reappear from time to time. Sometimes I can hear a woman weeping from the attic. When this happens, I sleep with my brother.

4.No, no one has heard their names being called. We have heard scratching, once in the garage, in the door under my brother's room but that could have just been an animal. Another was on my closet's door. That really freaked me out, because my closet is a walk-in with an entrance to the attic, and I usually don't go in there if I don't have to because it feels like someone is watching me. Funny, there is a nasty smell in our living room that we started to smell last week. It smells like something died. My parents said it was a mouse, but they've looked everywhere in that room, and we have found no dead mouse. Sometimes I feel I'm in danger, but when I get scared I try to downplay it. During the thing I talked about in my first post, I felt like I was in serious danger. I kept praying for safety, I was crying, and I don't think I have ever shook so much. I was nearly in hysterics when I first heard it.

Yeah hon I think we need to talk. I'd like to do it one on one nature and then we can copy/paste here for others...if you can email me for angelsserenity76@yahoo.com and we'll find a way to get together but yes, this is something that needs to be handled. Scarlett
Everything happens for a reason. Every bad storm is a bridge to a new beginning. Hope is something one should never take from another...for hope is what drives us to believe in a better tomorrow. Maybe people in the world wouldn't be so ugly if they were a little happier...so instead of harm I wish them well. What do you believe in?[i][color=#000066][font=Times New Roman][size=3]

#5 sydney

sydney

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 01:11 PM

1. How did the man die?

Yeah hon I think we need to talk. I'd like to do it one on one nature and then we can copy/paste here for others...if you can email me for angelsserenity76@yahoo.com and we'll find a way to get together but yes, this is something that needs to be handled. Scarlett

Okay, I am willing to talk by email, but I can't meet you. Sorry, I'm only 13.

#6 ScarlettAngel

ScarlettAngel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 01:15 PM

Oh goodness no I meant talk on messenger or something. I have no interest in meeting anyone and you should NEVER meet someone from online without your parents' permission. If you would like to email me or message me on yahoo, I just wanted to talk to you one on one to find out what you already know, and to explain what you should do and allow you to ask questions. But that's your choice no problems! I'm a Mom too so no don't think I was even attempting to ask to meet. :weeee:

#7 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:13 PM

Hi Sydney,

There are many people who can help you here so you came to the right place.

It sounds like you may have a spirit in the house that is also a bit of a prankster. The biggest thing to remember is not to panic. It cannot hurt you. Some spirits just need attention and some spirits like to scare and if you show it fear, it will continue. They also sometimes don't like to be ignored. What you have to do is stay calm. You are your own authority. Calmly and straight forward, tell the spirit to leave and that they are not welcome in the home anymore. There are more steps you can take that include burning sage etc but I don't think your parents would want you to be burning things in the house without supervision so see if this works first.

If you feel afraid at times or feel like you are being watched, picture yourself surround by pure white light and say, may the light of the holy spirit surround me and protect me. I thought I would throw that in because it has always worked for me.

Let me say something else. The more information I had, the less scared I was. I feel more empowered the more knowledge I obtain about the paranormal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users