• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 03:43 PM

Hey, KRC...COOLNESS! That's the same gent who went to Corelli Farm and Bertha's Grave with us, right*LOL*I like him and he already knows the salute*looks nervously around for Ronda, ready to lay villainy at the proper door*Don't worry, Bri, its all about the strategy, Man*Speaking of Buhl, though, I haven't seen you post any pics from there or potter's field, what'd you get? UGH! I so wish we had a camcorder for the flag waving without any wind.

Do me a favor while you're there, do an EMF reading on the rows of oaks at the memorial and let me know the results, same thjing with ir thermometer, inside and outside the Memorial
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#32 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 02 September 2003 - 09:42 AM

Whispers!  You bet I will take those readings and I will post what we get here for sure!  I didn't get anything but the standard orbs from Buhl that night,  I did get one moving and is kind of cool, perhaps I will get that one posted soon!  I have got so many orbs from there that I have been kind of complacent about them from there.  I like the big ectos and energy the best!  Hard to top those two pics! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#33 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 04:31 PM

Awww...thanks, Mate, you have so many cool ones*LOL*I think next time I'm up there, I'm going to HAVE to find a way to take pictures of myself to get orb shots...want to donate to the Clone Drew fund ;D I'll call him Scooby-Drew 8)

The ectos are neat, but I still have a thing for the orbs with face/s
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#34 Rah

Rah

Junior Villager

• NMPI
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 06:13 PM

careful Drew....that salute might get you more then cold chills up your spine....it might get you footprints.. ;)

hey, just to let you know we can't wait for you to come back and see us!!!! I am sure that by that time we will have several new places to visit and several more people involved.

and yes.....scooby-drew can come too... ;)

#35 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 02 September 2003 - 07:04 PM

Yeah, I told you that it would be trouble if you used that salute!  LOL!  Just what you needed, more women walking on you!  LOL!  We are trying to set up some more cool sights for you on your return visit!  We will get a few for ya I am sure and you will have more time so we can spread them out a bit! ;D

#36 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 10:26 AM

Hi, KRC...DUDE! You're gonna get me into sooooo much trouble with Rah6655, the salute...well, the idea of the salute was yours entirely, so if she's gonna kick my butt,
you KNOW I'm gonna drag you down with me ;D I am really looking forward to my next visit, my friend, maybe Martha's grave and the hanging tree and some house investigations...pwease ;D ;D

Hey, what'd Mike and Carrie think of Buehl??

Hi, Sweet Rah6655*bats eyelashes*It was ALL KRC's fault, he possessed me and MADE me suggest the salute
as such*Don't worry, Buddy...I got your back, remember its lulling them into a false sense of security*Honestly, Sweet, I am looking forward to another few nights of hunting with NMPI...SALUTE ;D See...he had to have put the suggestion into my head, as I am a man of very little
brain and couldn't have possibly thought of it on my own

BTW, Scrappy-Drew said Hi ;D

#37 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 07:45 PM

Ok Saddam!  I don't think that someone with my limited brain capacity could never posess another brain no matter how small!  I think that all the trouble you get into with Rhonda and the salute you dreamt up and put into place is all your own buddy!  

bwa ha ha ha ha! ;D

#38 Rah

Rah

Junior Villager

• NMPI
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 08:19 PM

Well you two,....I don't plan on kicking any butts but....if a few footprints are left in the process of a good salute....well at least I can say you were warned!! You two may laugh at me (after you have scared me) but hey, at least you will always know where I will be standing....SALUTE!!

I know that we have all added something of ourselves to NMPI, but hey at least my addition is VERY VERY memorable!!   :;).....soon you two will know that footprints are not just left in the sand !!

#39 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 01:17 PM

Hey, KRC*LOL*Pig Swallow ;) Brain cells regenerate, so you can't blame a post by Dntueva for killing the last one
off. On that same note, Beav, I've known...esoterically enabled people who weren't especially bright, so mind control or possession's still a viable theory, so neener neener neener!!!

Hey, Rah...see, he was trying to do the Jedi mind trick, Hun, the thought of DELIBERATELY startling you into unintentionally doing the NMPI salute never even crossed my mind on any of the investigations we did*;Ds and buffs halo*but not by a longshot was that your own contribution, its a HUGE + to have another Sensative present :-*

#40 Rah

Rah

Junior Villager

• NMPI
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 08:47 PM

Well Drew, we(myself, krcguns and pink_pear) just got back from Buhl and I have to say WOW what a night!!!  We were definately not wanted there. I had a feeling before we ever got there that things were going to be very active and oh that was an understatement.

Tonight the feeling in the whole area was odd to say the least and there were about four areas where I was picking up a great presence. I have to say that my sensitivity is increasing with every hunt. Twice I actually heard things, one I can not describe and the other sounded like a banging of some sort. Tonight I also had my first experience with smells and that was very different, I was the only one that was smelling anything, I picked this up about six different times in the same area. It was a smell that I can not explain nor was it anything that I have ever smelled before. It was not a sweet or floral smell that I am sure of though. It was just a smell that I can not describe.

There was definately something going on there tonight!! What ever it was I was not getting a good feeling about it at all. From the moment that we turned onto the road to the cemetery I had an uneasy feeling. I am thinking that our repeat presence at the cemetery has upset the spirits. When we were leaving I was recieving a message of, bye-leave us alone.

I have to say that after tonight it will be awhile before I will be comfortable going back.

#41 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 02:48 PM

Last night at Buhl I also was hearing a couple of strange noises that nobody else was hearing.  During the time that Rhonda was smelling her smell, I heard what sounded like a little girl coughing.  Pink_Pear was standing right next to me and I knew it wasn't her.  I turned and asked Rhonda if it was her and it wasn't.  Then as we walked a little further and heard a noise that I am not really sure how to describe.  It was kind of a sliding sound with a thunk at the end.  I am hoping that it got captured on the recorder! ;D

#42 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 03:06 PM

:o :oDANG it sounds like you all had a night to remember, but I thought Pink_Pear was coming up later this month, but prolly misheard/misread or just plain forgot ;D

KRC...you could hear it, coughing/speaking? Where was it and what sections did you all feel that major presence in? I
would love to hear it on EVP ;)

Hey, Rah-Hun, I wonder if it was something like putrescence
or rotten meat*kind of a sickly sweet smell*I'm a little jealous as I've never gotten an olfactory sensation at an active site. Though it does seem that Stinky was trying to communicate to you.

Dis you guys do anything significantly different to get this
reaction, wonder if the coming Equinox has something to do with it???

#43 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 08:06 PM

Drew,

I don't know if the cough made it to tape or not...but it sure sounded like a little girl.  Myself and Cathy were standing right around the creepy angel and Rhonda was standing on the road directly behind us and in front of the van.  I heard the cough from behind us and turned and asked Rhonda if she had coughed.  She said no.  I knew it wasn't Cathy since she was only about a foot and a half from me.  The smell was noticed in the section directly next to the angel section as well as the other strange sound that I heard.  I hope at least one of them made it on the tape.  I get my pics back tomorrow and we will see if anything made it on there. ;D

#44 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 28 September 2003 - 05:48 PM

Hey, BuddyB ;D
It'd make sense if it was a child since there are a lot of children  and people under 25 buried in that particular section

So...what'd you get? What'd you get?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users