• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 AbbeyGal

AbbeyGal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 09:15 AM

Defending yourself doesn't necessarily mean 'retaliating' or making the other person angrier.

That's so true. I'm not sure why people see things in terms of black and white when it comes to this sort of situation. If a spell to stop the bad behavior doesn't seem to be working, there are other options other than to retaliate. Neutralizing it's effect on you is a much better choice.

Has anyone ever tried a spell that converts all negative energy thrown at you into positve energy? I just thought of it, but it sounds like something I need to try in dealing with the office bully.

#17 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:25 PM

Defending yourself doesn't necessarily mean 'retaliating' or making the other person angrier.

That's so true. I'm not sure why people see things in terms of black and white when it comes to this sort of situation. If a spell to stop the bad behavior doesn't seem to be working, there are other options other than to retaliate. Neutralizing it's effect on you is a much better choice.

Has anyone ever tried a spell that converts all negative energy thrown at you into positve energy? I just thought of it, but it sounds like something I need to try in dealing with the office bully.

I was told hang a mirror outside you house..all negative energy will bounce back at the person sending it. Maybe get a mirror for your desk??? :whee:
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#18 AbbeyGal

AbbeyGal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:00 PM

I was told hang a mirror outside you house..all negative energy will bounce back at the person sending it. Maybe get a mirror for your desk??? :whoohoo:

I was thinking more along the lines of something that would transform the energy into something positive towards me, not just bouncing back negative energy. Bouncing it back just seems like it would give them more negativity to feed off of.

I am intrigued by Singer's experiences with mirror spells, though. It wouldn't have occurred to me that they would develop physical ailments from it, which in turn would keep them distracted. I'm glad it's working out that way. The bully I deal with would probably use the fact that she doesn't feel well as a further excuse to take it out on everyone else. My question is, do they ever make the connection between their obnoxious behavior and the fact that they end up getting sick from it?

#19 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 07 January 2007 - 04:28 PM

Hi Guys!
Hi Raven! :wave:

Regarding binding...thought i'd throw my 6 cents...heh... :whoohoo:

WHen i was training with Shekhinah MountainWater (author of Ariadne's Thread),
many moons ago, she was very explicit in her directions for binding and her #1 rule was/is : Never, ever bind a person.....Only bind the actions of abuse etc....

Now, another wise elder that i adore is named Luisah Teish (author of Jambalaya) born in New Orleans and her approach is a little different...

For example, in the case of rape, Luisah would call on the Goddess Maman Brigette:

O Maman Brigette:
" I want this man to STOP RAPING women, immediately, if not sooner. I pray for the next time he crawls thru a window to strip some woman of her dignity, his foot slips. I beg You, break his leg! Let the woman he inteneded to harm pour hot grits down his back, and shove him thru a window pane. May there be 3 angry police women where he falls. Let him confess in the tears of fear and guilt. May he be confronted by those he has harmed. Let them call him foul names and spit in his eyes. Let him fall on his knees and beg forgiveness. May he be tried by a jury of 13 rape survivors in the court of a virgin fundamentalist Christian elder-mother. May he be sentenced to 21 years of hard labor. May he have time to review his hideous crimes. Let the Sirens of night invade his dreams, may he toss & turn for 365 nights for every woman he has damaged. May the men in prison threaten him. May he run to the showers to scrub himself clean as those women did when he abused them.
Then let him surround HIMSELF in whitelight. Let him swear at the foot of the Goddess of Change to never abuse another woman. Let him utter a sacred oath to Obatala in an attempt to compensate for his wrongdoing. Let him share his experience, serve as a counselor for who are posessed by the demon Misogyny. May he preach on the street corners in the rain, testifying to the beauty and power of all womanhood. May he be reformed. May he become a good person! This is justice. So mote it be.

Some of you are saying, "But i don't want to committ aggressive acts". Understand that if someone is strangling you and you make no attempt to stop him, as your life breath seeps out of your body, you are commiting murder by suicide because you did not fight back. Do not misplace compassion."

Lastly, since the subject of Voodoo/Voudoun/Hoodoo has come up here is a poem by Luisah:
HOODOO MOMA
Wooden stairs scrubbed with brick
Holy water sprinkled on the floor.
St.Michael slays that old demon
quietlike behind the front door.
"Jesus, Mary, & Joseph" she cries,
"C'mon in here & sit down."
Coffee is sipped from a demitasse cup
in my moma's part of town.
"Don't cross yo' legs at the table.
Beware the cook dat don't eat.
Mind ya home training for company
Don't dare sweep dat woman's feet!"
A frizzy is running around outside
scratching up gri-gri. Rattlesnake skins
and mud bug fins 'round a blue plate of congris.
Back yonder in da burning barrel, there's
sulphur and rags aflame. Wrapped in red thread
up under it, 9 times, she's writ somebody's name.
B'yond the fence, things a-growing: cow greens, milkweed, and
Devil's Bread. Sunday mornin' she's stiff starched
and Catholic; altar night- white rag on her head.
Ask the woman where she going, or dare to ask her
where she's been. You'll find blueing water on ya
doorstep, and ya breathin' dis-eased by the wind.
Being as how I'm her daughter, I dared to ask her 1 time
"Moma, you know about Hoodoo?"
"Child, you must be outta ya mind.
Who don't hear the death rattle, Or know howta talk wid a frog?
Common sense is what de Lawd give ya. There's prophecy in the bark of a dog."

Author is from New Orleans
& if you ever get down there...visit Marie LaVeau's grave:
St.Louis Cemetery No.1
Family Wid Paris
Born LaVeau
Here lies
Marie Philome Glapion
deceased June 11, 1897
aged 62 years
She was a good mother, a good friend and
regretted by all who knew her.
Passers-by, please pray for her. :ghost:

~Bellarose

Edited by BellaRose, 07 January 2007 - 04:30 PM.

#20 greenman

greenman

Creepy

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:orchids<br />paganism<br />gardening<br />ghosts<br />paranormal activity<br />reading <br />writing

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:35 PM

All I'll say is remember the law of three
what you send out comes back to you threefold.
"The circle is open but unbroken. Blessed Be"Posted Image Posted Image

#21 myss911

myss911

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigation, spellwork, research, crafts, writing, travel, collecting...

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:04 AM

I too use a mirror at all of the doorways into my home. I take a small mirror (you can even use one of the lil mirrors that you het inside of the lil powder compacts from cover girl, maybelline etc... works great) then I take a sharpie pen and draw a spiral maze on the mirror itself. It is said that anything that is undesireable is usually swayed by their own vanity and will be attracted to the mirror and therefore get lost amongst the mazes inside. It also is said to deflect anything harmful or hurtful.
May love, light and laughter surround you...

#22 greenman

greenman

Creepy

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:orchids<br />paganism<br />gardening<br />ghosts<br />paranormal activity<br />reading <br />writing

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:57 PM

I remember reading in a book by Pauline and Dan Campanelli that if you took an open scissors and placed it in an out of the way place, it would cut the influence of the evil eye or any other negative magic that was directed toward the person in question. It apprently workjed for she reported that she often saw the scissor close after what she called "a particular person" had left her house. :Spaz:
"The circle is open but unbroken. Blessed Be"Posted Image Posted Image

#23 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:26 AM

Im wondering how many people would consider doing a negative spell on someone who plain causes you, and your family nothing but grief. someone that reiks negativty, and takes pokes and literly is trying to destory your life?I know the witches creed Harm none. But what about the christian creed..Do onto others as they do to you? Im not talking anything serious like to hurt them, maybe just give them a taste of their own meds. What happens when all spells you cast to try and get peace fails? What is next?

There is no way to will harm on others and not suffer a larger degree our selves. It simply is the natural order of life and spirit. Work consioulsy to avoid willing ill on others for any reason. It will harm you foremost. Rather make effort to move above or beyond harboring negative self destructive and spirit damaging thoughts and behaivors. Every hate, every disgust, every alienation we extend to others is carried larger as a burden whithin our selves. If another is ill with such don't allow their disease to make you sick. These are infectious baggage to you that you carry every where with you. These disease and dammage your spirit. Look beyond and appreciat life and it's gifts.

#24 MsVidocq

MsVidocq

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 01:17 AM

[/quote]Tee Hee. Yes. It's not a spell though. It's a shield. Did you ever watch Star Trek? "Shields up!"

Put up mirrors. Imagine your self surrounded on all sides by mirrors and say, "I am surrounded by mirrors that every thing sent to me by (insert name) will be reflected back to them." Now it's up to the sender. ....[/quote]

I wondered how long it would take for a "wise one" to think of this. So glad you took the words right out of my mouth. But using "mirror" inspired thought for defense it is the other person's choice what shall come to them. Their own actions--In other words--master of their own destiny. Some people never realize this works, as it often takes patience to recognise results. However, unless you are seeking some sort of "satisfaction" it shouldn't distress you to let nature take it's course...and if you ARE hoping for "satisfaction"--you may be unconsciously really seeking revenge...and you've "lost the plot" entirely.

Oh... :weeee: I'm new here and this is my first post... If I've faux pauxed, please be gentle!

#25 Guest_Rinyotsu_*

Guest_Rinyotsu_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:52 AM

Im wondering how many people would consider doing a negative spell on someone who plain causes you, and your family nothing but grief. someone that reiks negativty, and takes pokes and literly is trying to destory your life?I know the witches creed Harm none. But what about the christian creed..Do onto others as they do to you? Im not talking anything serious like to hurt them, maybe just give them a taste of their own meds. What happens when all spells you cast to try and get peace fails? What is next?

first I would like to point out that "do unto others as they do unto you" is not just christian creed.

anyway. What I have read over the years I have been interested spells (1-2) if you cast a negative spell, not only will the person whom the spell was cast feel it, you will feel it 10 times worse in the afterlife. I have read that on countless sites.

#26 bloodred18

bloodred18

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:17 PM

great topic starter, i have a related problem there myself, my mom and my sister left 3 days before my 14th birthday!!!! they told me that they didnt care about me and that i didnt need them!!!!!! well try to excercise the spell and make it stronger, command it as people would a dog, almost!!!! chant it until it finally works!!!! that should help!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users