• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 28 September 2003 - 04:03 PM

I talked about "George" earlier, here is another story.

About three months after the dog learned her new trick my brother (2 1/2 years younger then I) and I had just returned from an opening night cast party for some friends of ours. It was about three in the morning and my brother was having a snack before going to sleep. I was in the living room looking into the kitchen. We had the light on over the sink and the one over the table was lit as well. The one over the table was on a dimmer switch. The table itself was made of solid rock (a fact which made us very happy as it meant no more kicks under the table when we were acting up) and the control for the light was on the wall between my brother and myself. We had talked for a while about the show and whatnot, when I said, "Well, it's getting late and we're probably keeping George up." My brother laughed and said, "Like he needs the sleep" we both laughed. At this point the light above the table went dim and then bright. THREE TIMES. the light over the sink did nothing, so it wasn't a power surge, and my brother would have had to stand up and lean across the table to do it himself. At that point he stood up and shut off the light above the sink and said, "ooooooooookay. Well night then. Night George..." as he was reaching for the control, we heard it click off. The next day it was working just fine. We never stayed up past 12:30am in that house again.  
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users