• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:15 PM

A few weeks ago I mentioned in another thread that the night my husband and I had to get a goodbye shot for our little doggie of seventeen years we woke at three in the morning (around the time we usually put him potty out side) to two lights in our bedroom on. There is no doubt they were on when we retired.

On Wednesday my sisters common husband of over twenty years passed. A week or so ago some one had given her a paper white narcisisus. The plant was juvinile and not due to bloom for at least eight weeks. Wednesday night it sprung up about eight inches and had produced a full bloom. It should not have. I believe it was a way of her husband letting her know he won't leave her till she is ready, and believe the same of our little doggie.

Looking back there have always been signals like this.

#2 Judy Merrill

Judy Merrill

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:56 AM

A few weeks ago I mentioned in another thread that the night my husband and I had to get a goodbye shot for our little doggie of seventeen years we woke at three in the morning (around the time we usually put him potty out side) to two lights in our bedroom on. There is no doubt they were on when we retired.

On Wednesday my sisters common husband of over twenty years passed. A week or so ago some one had given her a paper white narcisisus. The plant was juvinile and not due to bloom for at least eight weeks. Wednesday night it sprung up about eight inches and had produced a full bloom. It should not have. I believe it was a way of her husband letting her know he won't leave her till she is ready, and believe the same of our little doggie.

Looking back there have always been signals like this.

Trust your own instincts in all things. The heart knows. Condolences on your loss.

God bless, J

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users