Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Ghost Communicating Through Instant Messages!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SinderStar

SinderStar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Location:x0||||||NM,New_Mexicox0||||||NM,New_Mexicox0|Santa Fe|||||x0||||||x0||||||

Posted 26 September 2003 - 09:38 PM

:o
Has anyone had the experience of ghosts communcating through instant messages? I know this can be easily done by some joker but i know that there is a dead ghost comunicating through instant messages in my friend's and I conversation over AIM.....it is her dead boyfriend...please post if you would like to know more or if this has happened to you!

#2 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 27 September 2003 - 03:34 AM

Welcome to Ghostvillage SinderStar!  I would not mind hearing more about your experience.  How would you know it was not a person sending the IMs as opposed to a spirit? Are there some personnal questions you could ask them that only the dead botfriend could answer?  I am interested in hearing anything you would care to share. ;)
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#3 neenee112

neenee112

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 04:17 AM

Thats great if you can get a reply ! a man i know gets a phone call every day at 8;36 pm,,for a long time i noticed he would get a call,and (only rings once,and hangs up )then ask if its 8;36,finly I asked him why he always says that,,he said its his dead lover calling,he died at 8;36 pm 4 years ago,and even when he moved and changed his #,he gets the calls,cell phone,or home! but never talks to him on the phone. he has talked to him at night...but cant see him! I've known him a long time,3 years ,and he would'nt lie about it,in fact he gets spooked about it, and dont like to tell people !      

#4 SinderStar

SinderStar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Location:x0||||||NM,New_Mexicox0||||||NM,New_Mexicox0|Santa Fe|||||x0||||||x0||||||

Posted 27 September 2003 - 10:51 AM

Hey flyingorb,
I know for sure that this is my friend's dead boyfriend...he knows things that no one else would know...can a ghost kill someone? Okay....let me tell the whole story....this all started 2 years ago back in 7th grade now im in 9th....my friend met this guy and he was totally obsessed about her....lets call him "John" his mother died in a car accident in 7th and he went to california where he used to live...he then commited suicide...
Me and my friend talked about this a lot over the phone and emails...one day we were talking on the phone and we heard creepy x-files music...we then invented a system to where we ask a question to him and a one beep is yes two beeps is no...he also would email her and telling her we had to do tasks....we still to this day dont know why we are doing this...we did some on the tasks....the tasks involved going to the mall watching a movie, going to a jewelry store...eating ice cream...talking to guys..etc....
Added to school this pressure was enormous and we were scared....we asked them if we could stop doign the tasks until at least we were in high school which we are now...
I know this is them because we would ask them simple questiom like what color is my underwear and give them a long list of answers and they responded correctly and we never mentioned anything about underwear../
My friend recently got AIM and we would talk and then in caps lock she would write stuff like HA....SHE CANT SEE IT...so we had to do this one task and we couldnt do it and they threatened to kill my friend....that night things started flying in her room, closets were banging, tv's were going on and off, we were terrified....we dont know what they want....and it is more than one ghost....im afraid for our safety..please post with any comments or questions!

#5 RON3002

RON3002

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 02:57 PM

Just a question that may or nor direct us in the right direction. Has eithier one of you used a Ouji board in the house?
RON

#6 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 04:19 PM

Hi SinderStar,
You must be absolutely sure that your friend is not playing a mean, sick game on you.  Only you can be the judge of this, nobody here can know what is in your friends heart.

Working on the assumption that this is indeed a spirit manifestation, you must stop communicating with it IMMEDIATELY!  Encouraging this controlling behavior will lead to no good.  Giving recognition to a spirit tends to strengthen it.  Ignoring it tends to weaken it, but it may try for awhile to get your attention even harder.  NO, a spirit CANNOT KILL YOU!  It can scare you into an accident where you hurt yourself, but nothing more.

Sometimes a spirit may try to frighten you to get you all "pumped up" with adrenaline.  In my opinion this is to force you to generate more energy that the spirit can tap into to produce even more manifestations.  I suggest several things to try if things start flying around and banging again:

1.  Leave the room and try to keep calm- do not say anything to the spirit(s).
2.  Imagine yourself surrounded by brilliant white light.
3.  If the manifestations follow you, pray to the Living God to send an angel of protection to bind the spirits.
4.  I am Christian and have had very good results if I feel threatened by visualisation of a HUGE golden cross hanging around the neck of the spirit by a HUGE golden chain, they REALLY dislike this.
5.  Play annoying, preaching Christian Radio in the affected room 24/7.  Spirits can be annoyed, just like us and they may leave the premisis.  This HAS been known to work before.

Hope there is something here you can use. ;)
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#7 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 05:04 PM

But please follow Camille's and Freda's post from earlier, tell your parents what is going on...they are too many sick people out there who can make lucky guesses and prey on young people
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#8 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 28 September 2003 - 04:49 AM

Yes, absolutely! Masq is correct.  You must let your parents know what is going on.

#9 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 28 September 2003 - 08:47 AM

My inital reaction to this post is that you are being played, SinderStar. I am completely open to the idea of entities doing things with electronic devices..But not this. The logistics of it don't make sense. (There's the computer genius part of me rising to the surface!)Also,a new entity would not have the strength or the knowledge to communicate with you in such a difficult way.

I think you should try to think back to any communities, etc you may belong to where you may have posted the information in a discussion regarding your friend. Is your AIM name available for all to see?

I know you feel you're reading things that only your friend could know, but it's amazing the things we reveal in conversations that we don't even realize we're saying.

Please do inform someone of this. You're very young and there are predators on the net all the time. This person is trying to control you and make you do things against your will.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users