Rock-A-Dundee Rd

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dundeekid

dundeekid

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 07:51 PM

Ok so i live in Mass so iv been to a road called Rock-A-Dundee Road many times. if you never herd of this road is a road that is said to be haunted for many reasons, here are some of them that i've been told...

one day a teenage boy and girl were getting ready to "park" in a spot that is under some branches from a tree on rock-a-dundee Rd. the wind was preety high so the blew around ALOT. they were sitting there and they heard scratching on the roof. they thoughtr it was just a branch. so the herd it for a while and the girl was freaked out. so her boy friend got out and so did the girl. he said hony DONT TUN AROUND!! DONT! but she did anyway.....she saw a men hung from the tree with his toe scratching the roof.

next there was a crazy lady that lived in a small shack on the next road, and if anyone one came near it she would chase them with an ax and kill them....there were about three bodys found on rock a dundee rd. that shack is said to still be haunted by her spirit and she will follow you around but not kill you.

about 20 years ago 10 teens hanged themselfs in the road. children ( now adults ) claim to have seen all the ropes used in the killings.

about 10 years ago at the end of the road there was a bus stop. a young boy named jared shcay was getting off the bus and as he crossed the road to go home, the bus driver didnt see him do he ws hit and killed. soon after his family built a gizebo in his memory. there are some rocks one of which is in graved with " OUR BUS STOP IN MEMORY OF JARED M. SHCAY" this gazebo is said to be haunted by the boys spirit. and if you listen closly you can hear him cry from the pain of his loss.

ive had an experince in this gazebo....i was sitting there when this gust of cold air came only through the gazebo and about an hour later i found a scratch on my face. this was actuly last week. i was really freacked out because i felt like i was being folowed the rest of the day.

if any one has been here or has some more storys tell me!

#2 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 07 January 2007 - 10:33 PM

Welcome to GV! I'm moving your post to the Urban Legends Board.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#3 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 15 January 2007 - 06:22 PM

Think I've heard something about that gazebo... Also, if I recall correctly, there's one similar in Pennsylvania.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#4 PersianGuy

PersianGuy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:04 AM

about 10 years ago at the end of the road there was a bus stop. a young boy named jared shcay was getting off the bus and as he crossed the road to go home, the bus driver didnt see him do he ws hit and killed. soon after his family built a gizebo in his memory. there are some rocks one of which is in graved with " OUR BUS STOP IN MEMORY OF JARED M. SHCAY" this gazebo is said to be haunted by the boys spirit. and if you listen closly you can hear him cry from the pain of his loss.

ive had an experince in this gazebo....i was sitting there when this gust of cold air came only through the gazebo and about an hour later i found a scratch on my face. this was actuly last week. i was really freacked out because i felt like i was being folowed the rest of the day.

I think that story actually got a bit twisted since this is Jared's obituary from the Springfield Republican:

Jared Ascher of Hampden

Author: STAFF UNION-NEWS (Springfield, Mass.) Date: July 31, 1993 Publication: Union-News (Springfield, MA) Page Number: 16 Word Count: 294
Jared M. "Duney" Ascher, 4, of 80 Rock-a-Dundee Road died Thursday at home after a long illness. He was born in Springfield, and lived here all his life. He was a keen Nintendo player.

He leaves his parents, lawyer Michael P. and Cassandra (Ceanga) Ascher; a sister, Shannon, at home; his paternal grandmother, Jeanette Ascher of Springfield, and his maternal grandparents, Peter and Peggy (Jurcsak) Ceanga of Lee

#5 supertech

supertech

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:56 PM

I think that story actually got a bit twisted since this is Jared's obituary from the Springfield Republican:

Jared Ascher of Hampden

Author: STAFF UNION-NEWS (Springfield, Mass.) Date: July 31, 1993 Publication: Union-News (Springfield, MA) Page Number: 16 Word Count: 294
Jared M. "Duney" Ascher, 4, of 80 Rock-a-Dundee Road died Thursday at home after a long illness. He was born in Springfield, and lived here all his life. He was a keen Nintendo player.

He leaves his parents, lawyer Michael P. and Cassandra (Ceanga) Ascher; a sister, Shannon, at home; his paternal grandmother, Jeanette Ascher of Springfield, and his maternal grandparents, Peter and Peggy (Jurcsak) Ceanga of Lee

Yes that was my nephew he died from brain tumor and never made it to school....ergo
he never road the bus and his parents and their friends donated that gazebo so little
shavers that were waiting for the bus would not freeze or be standing out on the road

#6 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:18 PM

Diving into the pool of legend to find the truth?? I love it! Sorry for the loss of the nephew, thanks for the clarification!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users