A Friend's Personal Encounter

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tommyknocker2121

Tommyknocker2121

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 10:00 PM

Hey, I am new to these boards. Anyways my friend recently had an encounter with something. Following is the chat transcript. If anybody could give opinions of what it is, who it is, etc. It would be much obliged.

*Friend*:  SO I'm sleeping last night right, and I sleep really deep. I"ve slept thru house alarms and stuff before...and when i do wake up it takes me at least 2 or 3 minutes to become even halfway coherant....
... You're going to think i'm absolutely insane...
but last night I woke up and was completely coherant...like not groggy at all which is WEIRD all by itself... it was about 4am, and I swear to you i saw a girl standing by my bed holding a lantern.  and it wasn't like she glowed red, cuz she had no light com ing out of her...but she was red..even tho it was dark in my room i could tell and i could see her clearly...
And after about 2 seconds she disappeared.  And for those 2 seconds i was terrified but as soon as she was gone, I wasn't anymore it was SOOOO Weird **** am i insane.

*Me*: (paraphrased) Describe the girl

*Friend* Ok: Its a girl, with shoulder length and thick dark hair...dark but not quite black (its weird that i can tell colors when it was dark in my room..she added no extra light, but she was red...with colored undertones...:S) white dress..kinda full at the bottom. the lantern  was old but no light inside...
but I don't want it to happen again!
and she held it above me
and it was only 2 seconds long!

*Me* how old

*Friend*: 'thats all i remember...it was 2 fast.  I didn't catch facial features
The girl?

*Me* yah

*Friend*: i didn't catch facial features but she was short and her hair was dark.... 7 - 10

*Me*: did she just disappear?
or kinda fade

*Friend*: she disapeared
I remember what woke me up..i thought i heard soemthing at the foot of my bed....but that w*ouldn't have normally woke me up.

*Me*: but did the girl say anything?
have a certain facial expression?
make any wierd gestures?

*Friend*:i didnt see her face

*Me*:ok

*Friend* the lantern was just held above me
she was looking at me
but i dont' remember her face
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wierd yes? Anyways any help would be awesome... Thanks in advance!

Tommyknocker

#2 WhyteWatcher

WhyteWatcher

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 10:53 AM

These are my impressions:

The latern would almost seem to indicate that the "girl" was looking for something or someone in particular, yet your friend states no light was coming from it.

I do not feel a sense of harm intended.  More it seems that a message is being attempted.  I'm getting a lot of uncertainty from this entity.  It is almost as if she herself does not understand why there is someone else sleeping in *her* bed.   This spirit is confused and lost.

Tell your friend that if the girl returns again that she should tell her that it is time for her to move on, that her loved ones are waiting for her on the other side.    Tell her to try not to be afraid.  I don't think this spirit is looking to harm her at all.

Just my feelings.  Do with them what you will. ;)

#3 Tommyknocker2121

Tommyknocker2121

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 11:35 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Just a few added details...My friend lives in a brand new sub-division; meaning it is one of those development communities. Her parents are the first owners of the house. So how could the house be haunted if no one else has lived in it before?

-Josh

#4 RON3002

RON3002

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 12:34 PM

maybe it's not the house,but the land thats attracting her.If it happens again maybe you should try to do some research on the  land.
RON

#5 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 16 September 2003 - 02:20 PM

It is possible that this girl could have died in a field looking for something/someone.  Or this could have been the location of her house in the old days.  She could also be attached to an object that they now own and has nothing to do with the house or land at all.  There are lots of possibilities and just because a house is brand new it never means it can't be haunted. ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users