• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 darkspirithaunting

darkspirithaunting

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 02:46 AM

This house sits on the corner of Bachus and McNiel St. in Corunna, Michigan. It used to be an old farm house and is over 150 years old. I was born in 1983 but, my mother has told me stories of horrible things that have happened to my family.

My mother and my Aunt were playing with a ouija board in the back shed. They had done this many nights and never recieved a response. This night my mother recieved a message that changed her life and had she listened some tragedy may have been avoided. The message that came through said it was my mother's spirit guide, to get out of the house, great evils lives here, get out of the house, your children are not safe, get out of the house, your husband will be driven insane. This may not be exact but, it is the jist of it. Well my mother gave birth to her third son in 1980 his name was Timothy, and in 2 months he died in his crib at night. You can go to the Corunna Cherry Cemetary and find my brother's grave. It is a wooden cross painted white, with butterflies on it.

My father on the other hand took a little longer. Around 1987 my mother and father began fighting alot. My father became very paraniod trying to control every facet of my mother's life. I saw my father do something's that will forever haunt my mind in a way that no ghost could ever come close. I remember being about 5 and I came down the stairs to see my father loading his gun, with 6 bullets, one for every member of the family, and he told me "please don't tell your mother". Had he not said that I probably wouldn't have but, the feeling I got from his was so intense, it scared the hell out of me. I told my mother once my dad went to work. She found the gun and took care of all the ammuntion in the house. When she awoke that night my father was standing over her with a baseball bat. He wanted his gun is all he would say to her. My mother's screams woke me and my brothers up so we called 911 and went downstairs to make sure nothing would happen to our mom. This police arrived and my father seemed like a totally different person, he was calm, cool and very nice. The police took it as random domestic dispute and left.

Good thing my mother had called my aunt to come get us because, when the police left my dad was so BAD_WORD he started hitting my mom. My aunt arrived a short time later and when we all ran out to the car and got in. My dad chased the car down while it was in reverse and jumped on the hood and smashed the windshield with his fists.

It is mine and my families belief that whatever dwelled inside that house caused this.

Well, one night while my father was at work I had found a book of matches. I snatched them up making sure my mom hadn't seen me and went under my parent's bed. I started lighting the matches and before I knew it the whole bed was on fire. My house didn't burn down but, it was badly damaged so, we were forced to move in with my aunt. This may have actually saved our lives because my father had to act right there.

Other strange instances include: a dark figure standing outside rooms peeking in, always with glowing red eyes, I myself was pushed down stairs, and there was a briefcase in our basement that caught fire but, there was no sign of how or why.

Sorry this is so long, this is the first time I have shared this with anyone outside my family. My father to this day is a paranoid schizophrenic and we all feel the scars of a message that was never heeded and the consequences that have plagued our lives.

Thanks for listening

#2 Bangin

Bangin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 06:50 AM

That saddens me that your family underwent such a traumatic series of events.  Good luck to you all.

BTW, that's a very interesting story.  I'm not sure that I could endure such unfortunate times, especially as a five year old.  Take care.
First voice: "Where is he...around here?"Second voice: "He's dead."First voice: "Ah, he could be anywhere then."

#3 Pink_Pear

Pink_Pear

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 02:33 PM

Wow Darkspirit-

I've seen ouji boards in action but I've never really accepted the notion that they're capable of any genuine communication between sprits and humans.  

This post, however, has me questioning those thoughts.  Your story seems very genuine to me.  I'm guessing maybe it wasn't real easy for you to write this out.  Thanks for sharing it.  

#4 WhyteWatcher

WhyteWatcher

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 12:04 PM

I, too, lived in a house from the age of 6 yrs. to 18 yrs (then again as an adult when my mother was dying of cancer) that I feel strongly housed some very dark, troubled entities.  I, too, witnessed bizarre and uncharacteristic behavior by family members, as well as other sorts of manifestations.  While I never received any type of warning through a ouiji or any other type of divination device, my experiences there (as well as others experienced by my siblings) were enough to prompt me to write a book about it.  This book is in the making and I hope to have the first  draft completed in the next year.

It is with a desire to understand those things which we experienced that I have completed much research and study into the paranormal.  I have tried my hand at film captures with a some success.  I have also been called upon to "clear" houses of friends that just didn't know where else to turn.  Those attempts were also successful.

All of this to assure you that, yes, experiences of this type at an impressionable age can certainly shape and guide your footsteps in this physical life.  If we are fortunate, we may transform our fear into something positive.  We may become involved in educating and helping others who may be unsure of what to do, or who to turn to.  

This is the reason I have joined GhostVillage.  After viewing literally hundreds of sites, some of which were very professional in presentation, GhostVillage (in my humble opinion) is one of the very few that actually encourages and patiently assists those that seek truth and information.  I see no bias in their presentation of facts, only a wish to bring to light subjects that only a few short decades ago one would never have dared speak about.

Please feel free to email me if you wish to converse further regarding what you witnessed.

#5 darkspirithaunting

darkspirithaunting

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 08:26 AM

It was really hard trying to get it all out. I wish it could have been more coherent and detailed but, I was tired and there was almost to much to say.

I've actually gone ghost hunting recently and have turned up some interesting occurences. I was at Tyrone Sunken Gardens in Fenton michigan and it was peaceful for the most part. Except when we walked up to a grave that was in the shape of a cloaked figure kneeling. We stepped closer to examine and take pictures and out of nowhere we heard a 'grunting' noise. Quickly we examined the perimeter around the grave and could see nothing. So, we snapped pictures and started to leave. Not because we wanted to but, it felt as if we were being 'ushered' out. When we got into the car and drove around to take more pictures we hit an uphill our driver let off the gas while we were going up yet, the car still sped up! It went an entire 10 mph faster when she let off the gas! That was all the indication we needed, we were gone.

The pictures by the kneeling cloak grave had an insane amount of orbs, and the other by that grave has ectoplasm in the shape of a wolf's face! Hopefully I can get a scanner soon to show these.

Thanks again for listening, it felt good to get it off my chest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users