The Ghost in the Piano!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 31 July 2003 - 10:31 AM

I have been investigating a haunting in an apartment building in Eveleth, MN.  This woman and her son have been terrorised by two ghosts in there.  She had not been able to sleep in her bed for quite some time as she was very afraid to be in her bedroom.  While in her bedroom, she experienced a very heavy feeling on her chest making it difficult to breathe and also had experienced choking in the room.  Most days when she would wake up she would have bruising and while packing her stuff to move out, she got one by her ankle that resembles a bite mark.  

The significance of the piano is that it was moved into the apartment at the same time that the occurances started.  The first occurance was that of the odor of decaying flesh which permiated the apartment for a couple of days!  Then her boy started to act strangely, he started using horrible voices and was also asking why they  were speaking to him in a language he couldn't understand.  He also told a friend of his mothers that (while holding a G.I. Joe with a string around it's neck) Look, I am hanging you!  We started our investigation and started looking at the piano as a possible cause of the occurances.  The piano had been through a fire and is not listed in a catalog of known pianos that the piano tuner has.  They have been unable to date this piano.  The key cover on the piano has some odd shapes on it that were protected from objects sitting there when the fire occured since the shapes are of natural wood and the rest of the cover is black from the fire.  If you check out the evp board you will find one titled "Big Black Chest"  I think it refers to the piano as it was blackened in the fire!

I will be sharing all the pics and evp's gathered from the investigation so keep your eyes open on the spiritography and evp boards!

By the way, we think we were successful in getting rid of the spirits since the apartment was very hot going in and very oppressive but when we left the temperature had fallen about 8 degrees within 10 minutes and felt like it had a very much lighter atmosphere! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 31 July 2003 - 10:39 AM

Here is a pic showing an example of the bruising that occured in the apartment.  She swore that there was no reason for this bruising and it just occured after only a short time in the apartment packing some things. ;D

#3 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 10:43 AM

Here is one that looks to me like a bite mark.  I have also had a nurse check this one and she also agrees that it does resemble a bite mark...let me know what you think. ;D

#4 hoppip

hoppip

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 06:15 PM

Very Wierd those marks.  Your story is very interesting.  Keep up the good work. ;D

#5 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 03:22 PM

Thanks Mel!  I have a couple of more haunts planned to investigate plus I have to get my film back and see what I got there.  These pics were taken on the digital.  There will be more! ;D

#6 Gabrial

Gabrial

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 02:10 AM

krcguns, Thanks for directing me to this post, it's creepy, but informational.  

#7 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 02:13 AM

You are welcome!  I just wanted people to know that there are situations where a ghost can and will attack a person!  Even though there are no documented cases of a person being killed by a ghost...you would be surprised what you can live through! ;D

#8 phalynx

phalynx

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 10:50 PM

hehe
i have to ask
lol
krc where's the rest of the pic?!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

#9 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 28 August 2003 - 04:20 AM

I get bruises like that all the time on my legs.  I have been tested for everything under the sun.  It is because I don't drink enough milk and my body is low on iron.  
Peace, love and happiness always!

#10 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 10:37 PM

phalynx,

rest of what pic?  They both loaded for me!

Karensue...I did ask questions of that nature and there are no health issues involved here.  I have also talked to her after moving from the apartment and she has not had any bruising like this since!  It got cleaned and she has no further problems.  The piano did go with her to her new house! ;D

#11 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 12:45 AM

Hi, KRC...You got some really sweet pics out of that investigation...out of curiosity, how old was her son?

I am a little annoyed that you didn't hold off 'til I was there, sounds like it was an incredible investigation
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#12 Pink_Pear

Pink_Pear

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 11:22 AM

I am annoyed too, Whispers.  Everyone I know is aware of my interest/knowledge in paranormal investigation, but no one ever asks me to investigate their ghost for them.  I'd LOVE to be invited to hunt at a private residence.

Anyone in/around the Twin Cities need a paranormal investigator?  I'm available!

#13 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 03:19 PM

Awwww, Pink*Hugs*I take your interest seriously, what I've found out here is that you do a cleansing or help a fairly mild-mannered spook cross into Light and they suddenly forget that it ever happened or they rationalize
the things they witnessed :-/

Honestly though, Hun, as we grow as Investigators, I'm sure we'll be sought out to investigate residences
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#14 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 10:25 PM

Hey guys!  I am sorry about this one!  When I found out about this haunt the woman was only a week and a half from moving out.  I wanted to get in so I couldn't wait.  Sorry Drew but she moved a good month before you made your journey!  Pink...I am sorry and I will be getting ahold of you since there are some more to do as of yet.  There is even one that I am working on getting into that is in the Twin Cities area. ;D

#15 Pink_Pear

Pink_Pear

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 10:56 PM

First of all, thanks for the hug and the kind words, Whispers.  You are sweet!

And KRC, allriiight!  I've been having this strong feeling for the past few days that I really should go up and visit you.  I haven't contacted you because things are so not going well for me lately...you can read about it in the Troll's Lounge.  Nothing major is going wrong, its just that for the past two weeks I've been attracting lots of accidents and mishaps.  I wouldn't want my negative energy to spill over onto you and Nonnie.  

As soon as my luck changes though, I'd like to see you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users