19 replies to this topic

#16 WhyteWatcher

WhyteWatcher

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 05:32 AM

I'd like to advance a theory, if I may?

Is it possible that what the woman and boy encountered was not a ghost at all, but rather some type of demon?  It has been my belief for some time that the "shadow people" folks are starting to witness more and more are not actual spirit, but seemingly more of a malicious ilk.  This is not to say that spirits cannot be malicious.  But the accounts I've read and experienced describe these "shadows" as being a little more "here" (as in solid) in our space than your typical spirit/ghost.  They have more substance, are seen quite easily, and typically carry a very heavy or "evil' presence.  They seem intent on inflicting bodily or mental harm by way of fear and hatred - two of the most powerful emotions besides love, which is exactly the type of behavior displayed by demonic forces.  They don't feel like merely wayward spirits to me, in need of guidance to the Light.  The feel more like they are on a mission.  And they can be dangerous if not handled properly.

Just a thought I've been kicking around. Comments?

PS- I'd also like to inquire as to what methods krcguns employed to clear the area.

#17 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 30 August 2003 - 08:27 AM

Whytewatcher......I want to say welcome to the village and I hope you enjoy it here for sure!  I am thinking that they were spirits as they did leave the area and the entire atmosphere was totally different after that.  Also, I have seen spirits do physical things in the past like pushing and moving things.  In my opinion, if they can affect (physically) things like for instance a door knob, they could cause a bruise or bite mark too!  I have witnessed too many things concerning this to not know that they can affect our physical world.....These are just my opinions of what I have seen and by no means claim to be 100% correct.

As far as the methods go pm me your email address and I will send you the attachment outlining what I do. ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#18 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 03 September 2003 - 06:13 AM

The low iron and calcium won't show up in blood tests.  I learned that out by all the test that my doctor did on me trying to figure out the unexplained bruising.  I did notice that when I took iron tablets and drank milk that the bruising went away and stayed away until I stopped taking them.
Peace, love and happiness always!

#19 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 03 September 2003 - 10:42 AM

Ok, lets assume that low iron inflicts her without her knowledge.  How does that explain a bite mark?  I am curious how she could be awake and only there for two hours....nobody biting her to her knowledge and having a bite mark appear on her leg? ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#20 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 03 September 2003 - 11:30 AM

That I can not explain.  
Peace, love and happiness always!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users