209 replies to this topic

#181 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 11:30 PM

Hi, Guys,
Ohhorror, OMGOSH...my bad, my friend, I don't know why but I thought the prices you were quoting from Radio Shack were from an online store or ordering from a store's website...no, really I did well in Reading Comp
tests when I was young:o

I'd be silly to offer an opinion on the wind/Peter opening the door since I haven't met my boy yet.

As to the reactions of Spencer and Bear and Ohhorror's cat, all are very common, Ohhorror's right animals in general*particularly dogs, cats and even snakes*can sense unmanifested spirits with a lot more facility than we can. For the dog, I know they have more rods in the
structure of their eyes, snakes may feel the vibration or shift in the EMS, but I'm lost on the cat thing
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#182 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 04 July 2003 - 02:44 AM

[glow=red,2,300]Consider that the door may not be opening at all[/glow]

One of our group kept hearing a french door sliding open.  Finally it happened when he was there to watch it.  Although he heard the door slide open , it did not move at all.  This was a projection to the person the spirit wanted to hear it.

Just something else to consider.

Dennis
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#183 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 04 July 2003 - 05:30 AM

Flying, that is a very good possibility also...It is amazing how "real" sounding the door slamming is!  At least I can prove whether it is actually moving or not with the camcorder.  Once I can get the door on tape while one of us hears the door! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#184 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 07 July 2003 - 06:03 AM

Just a quick update...so far, nothing on the videotape but last night while both myself and Ronda were in the bathroom I heard a female voice say something that I couldn't make out and I turned to Ronda and asked "what did you say"?  She said that she had not said anything.  I wish now that I had heard what was said. ;D

#185 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 07 July 2003 - 06:19 AM

I know you said you had a tight budget (me too  :'() but if it were me and it was my house, I would rig the place with video and audio motion and voice detection recorders!  ;)

I am thinking of doing this next time I go to my Mom's house set up one monitoring station and place motion activated video cameras in every room. Just have to figure out how to buy it all with my Wife braining me with a frying pan!

BTW, I am referred to by my group now as the gadget/tech guy.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#186 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 06:25 AM

Gadget guy!  LOL  I am working on the money thing and looking to get more things set up.  The getting brained part is the only real deterrant, you know, skip one car payment and voila!  Instant ghost hunting gear!!!  LOL ;D

#187 Angel

Angel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 04:03 PM

A few weeks later I was going into the basement thinking about this and the name Amanda just popped into my head. .

Yea things like that happen to me and it's just like where did THAT come from, I just posted about an experience that I had like that in A SPIRIT STALKER if you wanna check it out....
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha (563BC-483BC )

#188 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 05:38 AM

Angel,

Nonnie is sensative and I think that is where it came from.  We also have an evp where I asked who touched Nonnie when she was going up the stairs and the voice said "Amy kicked".  Is Amy short for Amanda?  Could be!  Perhaps Nonnie got it close, I'm not sure.  I hope that we can find out. ;D

#189 Kellerz

Kellerz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 11:44 AM

In the picture of the cabinet in the corner of the room. Just beside the orbs it looks kind of like 3 fingers of a hand and if you look up a little it looks liike half a face in the glass.... or is it just me?
Hide me from me, fill these holes with eyes for mine are not mine. Hide my head and need, for i am no good, so dead in life, so much time. (Stan Rice 'Cannibal')Just call me Mrs Willard

• Guests

Posted 18 July 2003 - 12:05 PM

:D
when i was i kid i ate paste.

now there are ghosts around me!
;D

#191 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 08:42 AM

Kellerz I don't see it would you perhaps circle it and post.  

Bob, shoot, I didn't realize that was the key to witnessing paranormal activity!  I think you should sign up and stick around for a while.... ;D

#192 Kellerz

Kellerz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 11:40 AM

Ok the hand is circled in black im not too sure on the face now but it is circled in white... might just be my eyes *shrug* i dunno
Hide me from me, fill these holes with eyes for mine are not mine. Hide my head and need, for i am no good, so dead in life, so much time. (Stan Rice 'Cannibal')Just call me Mrs Willard

#193 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 07:43 PM

Hi Kellerz,

I think that the "hand" is just where the pic is starting to pixelate from being blown up.  The "face" has some possibility though, I never noticed that one! ;D

#194 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 02:19 PM

Okay, its been awhile since I've posted here, my notes from the investigation are transcribed and I'm ready. Nonnie, KRC, Jess_Reborn and Pure Evil, my greatest thanks ;D Nonnie, I think you're right, they may have been a little more cooperative as far as pictures if I'd been female<but then I'd need subtitles, too*snickers>
though Amy seemed to like me and Mom seemed to accept the fact that while male, I wasn't a threat...just wish I could have sold Nonnie's dog Spencer on the idea*LOL*

I went down to the basement shortly after arriving on Tuesday night/Weds am, no camera or recorder...I just wanted to introduce myself, let them get used to my presence and tell them a bit about me. I saw a girl, around 8 standing nearby, dark hair and fair skinned, watching me. This was Amy/Amanda and she was cute as heck. She brushed her fingers over my cheek...odd, her touch was very warm.

Thursday morning I was woken up by a nightmare of tumbling down the basement stairs..I remember wondering in blind panic if it was a warning, but realized that I wasn't me, my skin was lighter and I was taller, when I went to get my log, I saw Amy standing in the room (I really couldn't object, I was wearing boxers and it was her room before ;D) and she confirmed my growing suspician that Peter had been pushed/killed. This really unnerved me, I sat downstairs eating brownies and journaling wondering how cranky Nons would be if I started digging for the grave in the basement. I met Peter in the basement later that day, this was the classic cold touch, he very gently took my left arm and guided me to the near wall, but I could neither feel nor see what he was trying to show me, I'm
afraid :-/

Friday I met Mom, what I saw was a woman in her early-mid 40's very stern looking, but more watchful than hostile, but her touch was cool, like a breeze on a summer night. Friday was also the day that I brought camera and recorder down with me, I wasn't very surprised that nothing showed on film, I've yet to clean the casette for EVP's but...

I spent time with them each day, taking pics and talking,
while I always felt their presences nearby.

Tuesday morning was my go-date, both for leaving Minn
and for them to cross over...if they chose. I blessed the basement, called my corners and began to sing*No, its not that horrible that they'd be running to the Light to get away from the cacophony :o*I heard a woman's voice call "Helle!" and saw Mom turn and smile, I think it was her own Mother. 7 Spirits crossed into the Light, I have no clue who the other 4 were.

Nons, Amy may come back to visit because she was very fond of you and from what I've read they can cross back to visit people.

Thanks, Guys :-* :-* :-* :-*
Drew
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#195 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 05:48 PM

Drew,

I got chills reading that...
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users