209 replies to this topic

#31 nonnie

nonnie

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 12:56 PM

Whispers-
I didn't know you were from Diego!!! Where abouts? I used to live there when my ex was in the Navy. We lived in the military housing in Sera Mesa over by the stadium. I loved San Diego, if it wasn't so expensive to live there I would have stayed. I just had surgery to fix a herniated disc in my neck. But my doc is recommending that I don't return to work there since I have two other discs that are bulging. Haven't worked for over a year now. Just had my surgery March 27th. Work comp denied my claim and I won in court and now they are appealing and we are waiting for the judges ruling.

Also it is Hibbing not Hibbard....ya doorknob!!  ;)

Also we are using AVSAudio Editor for EVP's, Brian wanted to let you know.

#32 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 01:06 PM

:oSWEETNESS, KRC, some very nice captures ;D What kind of camera and camcorder do you use?

I saw kind of a yellowish nebulous thingy in front of the china hutch

Can you do an enlargement of the large blue orb<is that the one you saw a face in?>I saw SOMETHING there, but not sure what :-/ Have you ever seen an orb with more than one face in it?

On the lights and the patterns of movement, I have not a clue, Amigo
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#33 nonnie

nonnie

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 01:22 PM

Whispers,

The camera is a Ikelite 35mm, it's his diving camera. The camcorder is a sony handycam w/nightshot. We see the walmart smiley face in the orb! *snickers* What do you see?

Here is a blow up of the orb. If you want to see the original photos I guess you'll have to come here!  ;)

#34 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 01:23 PM

OMG...you're kidding! I live in Escondido (@30 miles South) but said San D since even people who live in S.Cal have never heard of it ;) I agree its GREAT, but I agree about the living cost. I'm kind of sort of thinking of moving, I miss autumn, Nons.

Oh, Honey! I'm sorry about the disks and neck problems
you've had :'( Are you still having a lot of problems as far
as that, you know like stiffness or screaming pain?

Cool, thanks, Hun, honest, I'm the most technologically retarded person in the world, but I know a few people that use Cool EditII
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#35 nonnie

nonnie

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 01:26 PM

Thanks for your concern...my neck is much better, no numbness in the hands and arms anymore and the pain is pretty much gone.  ;)

#36 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 01:37 PM

Hi, Nonnie,
I'm glad to hear about your neck, Babes and I really can't believe workers comp is trying to get the judgement reversed, wretched little gits >;)

Sony's GREAT and OMG...a diving camera would be absolutely perfect!

WOW...thanks for the enlargement! half-masted eyes*wonders if the spirit was a stoner*but did the mouth make you think of a Halloween pumpkin or is that just me???

#37 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 15 May 2003 - 02:52 PM

Maybe we're being haunted by Janis Joplin!!! ;D  I think you were looking at your avitar when you saw the punkin mouth whispers!!LOL!!

I does kind of resemble that though!  I really was impressed with the mist and orb together.  That was my favorite!!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#38 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 08:37 PM

Hi, KRC*lol*Its a REALLY odd colour for an orb, though, very very cool. When I looked at it again, I couldn't find the Jackolantern mouth, but the half-lidded eyes were very clear :o

SWEET! If its Janis I'm SO there! 8)

#39 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 16 May 2003 - 04:39 AM

Last night we had our 10 yr. old sleep in the other bedroom and we set up the camcorder in his room and let it run as well as the cassette recorder on voice activation.  We got nothing from the tape recorder but I haven't look at the video yet.  Before going to bed we periodically went into the room and talked to "Amanda".  We both could feel her presence and I hope that we got something.  This is also the first time I have done it with a metal tape...we'll see if we got something this time. ;D

#40 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 01:20 PM

;DHere's to keeping fingers crossed, Bud...was anything
there??

#41 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 01:39 PM

KRC
I have a question who's shadow is that on the left side of the first photo you posted it is a sraight line of shadow from top to middle.
Is that a waal there ?
Thanks Michael

Posted ImageIt Always Pays To Pay Attention

#42 nonnie

nonnie

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 02:46 PM

Michael-

Yeah, it's a shadow of the wall.

#43 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 16 May 2003 - 03:12 PM

Wow!  How did I miss this thread?

KRC you might try sitting in total darkness with the nightshot camcorder running,  maybe in the bedroom when you feel her there.  I don't know why, but in my experience spirits seem stronger in the dark.  It's worth a try. ;)
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#44 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 04:13 PM

flying...I have done it several times in the past!  I have not gotten anything.  Last night I used a metal tape after reading on the IR photography thread.  I haven't looked at the entire tape yet but I will tonight.  We are going to put it back in tonight and see.  I will keep you posted as to what we get if anything! ;D

#45 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 05:37 PM

Hi Nonnie
Man that would really freak me out all that happening in the house.
I would have all the lights on all night if it were my house.
I copied the photos you all put on this thred earlier
and searched them for anything that wasnt mentioned but I couldnt find anything extra. Sorry.

But I will keep trying when you post more.

Do we have a place to put EVP's on this site ?

Thanks Michael

Posted ImageIt Always Pays To Pay Attention

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users