#301 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:06 AM

Great to see ya back Panny, howdy? But I thought you changed you username to Persia a few years ago :ghost:

Edited by MoonChild, 05 September 2010 - 04:10 AM.

Posted Image

#302 FinnSloane

FinnSloane

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:35 AM

Great to see ya back Panny, howdy? But I thought you changed you username to Persia a few years ago ;)

Hey!!! It's nice to see an old friend :)
It's possible that I did, but with my memory who knows :ghost:
If you love the undead and vampires, check out my brand new book:Monster: The Rebirth of Finnegan Sloane

#303 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:45 AM

Welcome back FinnSolane :) :ghost:
Posted Image

#304 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:58 PM

Aloha, Finn
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#305 J.E. Seanachaí

J.E. Seanachaí

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy writing, gardening, and, of course, sharing ghost stories.

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:37 AM

Hello, welcome back! :ghost:
J.E. SeanachaíAuthor of the ghostly book, Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family

#306 ALKins

ALKins

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:26 PM

Hello, I'm Amy and I'm 36. I'm originally from New York but have now been in Massachusetts for 13 years now. Always been interested in ghosts even since I was 4 and saw my grandfather. It peaked my interest and even more so now as an adult.

#307 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:30 PM

Welcome to GhostVillage ALKins. Enjoy your stay with us.
Posted Image

#308 J.E. Seanachaí

J.E. Seanachaí

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy writing, gardening, and, of course, sharing ghost stories.

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:08 AM

Hello! :)
J.E. SeanachaíAuthor of the ghostly book, Haunted Voices from My Past: True Narratives of an Ohio Family

#309 Oliver K. Manuel

Oliver K. Manuel

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:03 PM

I am Oliver K. Manuel, an Emeritus Professor now doing research for a book the Sun.

I am trying to reach David Nelson aka Devadatta Kali to ask how to cite his paper:

THE MANY FACES OF KALI
by David Nelson

http://www.iloveulov...facesofkali.htm

The terrifying anger, violence and resentments of Kali seem to fit well the behavior of neutrons defined by nuclear rest mass data when neutrons are squeezed into compact objects, like that at the core of the Sun and other stars.

http://dl.dropbox.co...n_Repulsion.pdf

http://www.omatumr.c...interbetnuc.pdf

Assistance in conveying this message to Devadatta Kali or in telling me how to reach him would be appreciated.

With kind regards,
Oliver K. Manuel
http://www.omatumr.com
http://myprofile.cos.com/manuelo09

#310 benngrym

benngrym

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:39 PM

hello all was strolling the internet and came across this site and boards. looked awesome so i signed up. hope i can learn a lot and also pass a lot of information on to anyone that needs it. name is ben

#311 Emmseesspirits5

Emmseesspirits5

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:00 PM

Hi, my name in Kim. I live in the northwest corner of Connecticut and have 3 small children. The middle is my daughter- who at 4 years old sees things and knows things that seem impossible from time to time. My husband and i are Wiccan and have always believed in paranormal, but that part of our lives we don't share with our children (the paranormal) I know how easy it can be to discount the ramblings of a child, but things have just gotten too strange to not believe she has a gift. I am looking for a way to foster her without putting any undue stress or leading her in any way. Thanx for this place! Can't wait to meet some people and hopefully answer some questions

#312 crazycatwoman

crazycatwoman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:08 PM

Hi. I'm crazycatwoman, and I live in PA

#313 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:43 PM

Welcome to GV from a fellow Pennsylvanian!

#314 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:51 PM

Hello all.

I'm Kevin I'm a sensitive trying to learn to control my ability so I can help others. I've seen lots of things from good to bad. I have quite a knowledge of things paranormal. Im here to help those who need it.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#315 Icarus

Icarus

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:21 AM

Hi !! My name is gary...i live in clemson SC. Im very interested in the paranormal....and have had some very interesting exp's.
I was a skeptic until.... a very weird series of events took place in my life and i come "face to face"...with the HARD REALITY that there are many things we do not yet know about ourselves...our world..what lies beyond. I had a very profound exp....since that time ive had a few more.

I have 3 evp's asking me..."can you see me?"....for starters. Im really looking forward to being a member here.

Hello to all !! :wave: :whoohoo: :greenbounce:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users