#316 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:47 AM

Hello Icarus and everyone else, welcome to GhostVillage! Enjoy your stay!
Posted Image

#317 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:14 AM

Welcome to GV if you need advice or help just ask and we will do what we can.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#318 crazycatwoman

crazycatwoman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:22 AM

Hi !! My name is gary...i live in clemson SC. Im very interested in the paranormal....and have had some very interesting exp's.
I was a skeptic until.... a very weird series of events took place in my life and i come "face to face"...with the HARD REALITY that there are many things we do not yet know about ourselves...our world..what lies beyond. I had a very profound exp....since that time ive had a few more.

I have 3 evp's asking me..."can you see me?"....for starters. Im really looking forward to being a member here.

Hello to all !! :wave: :whoohoo: :greenbounce:

Hi, Icarus ! Look forward to hearing your story. :)

#319 WeirdFresno

WeirdFresno

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:00 AM

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been involved in the paranormal for over ten years, most of them as an investigator, but I had started to focus more on the stories than the investigations. So I stopped doing the investigations and started a website in the Fresno, CA area that dealt with paranormal stories and urban legends. Found this site when I heard a podcast with Jeff Belanger talking about Legend Tripping and found out that was what I had been doing for the past two years. So I thought I would sign up and see what stories people had as well as share my own.

#320 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 05:20 AM

Welcome to GV we look forward to hearing about your experiences.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#321 wmv

wmv

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 03:58 AM

Hi Everyone. My name is Wendy and I live in New Jersey with my daughter. I've always been interested in ghosts and like most of you, I have had my own experiences in the past. I want to learn more about ghosts from people who have spent a lot of time studying the topic, so hopefully this is the beginning of a long stay!

#322 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:21 AM

Hello and welcome all new members to Ghostvillage.
Posted Image

#323 LWhitman

LWhitman

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

Hello all! I'm Lisa and I currently live in the Newport Subdivision of Crosby Texas. I'm a mother, gamer, animal-aholic, foodie, skeptic who is quite possibly going to change her perspective on one of those aspects. I do not believe in ghosts but I have an interest in paranormal claims, especially now that I'm seeing things in my own house! I look forward to learning from you all and sharing with you!

#324 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 03:49 PM

Welcome to GV

#325 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:01 PM

Welcome all new!

Lisa...I'm a foody too:P
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#326 Whisp

Whisp

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 03:30 PM

:) Hi there! New to the board, just wanted to say hello. Probably will take me some time to get a feel for how the board works. Hope to get to know the community and join in some lively discussions on the paranormal. I'm currently living in Phoenix, Arizona with my two daughters. Still waiting for my first UFO sighting here! LOL I enjoy all paranormal subjects and look forward to reading everyone's posts.

#327 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:13 PM

Welcome to GV Whisp :)

#328 cj.23

cj.23

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:26 AM

Hi, I'm Christian Jensen Romer. I spoke to Jeff Belanger on the phone last year when I was asked to participate in an episode of a US TV show called "Ghost Adventures" and he mentioned this site, so I thought I would check it out. I run a small blog dedicated to poltergeists called "Polterwotsit", and my partner is an active parapsychology research student doing her PhD in appaitional experiences at a UK University. I'm a member of Britain's Society for Psychical Research - www.spr.ac.uk , and in the past have worked on a few parnormal TV shows including "Most Haunted" and "Ghosthunters" - the late 1990's Discovery Science one, not the TAPS one. I am passionately interested in psychical researh nd hope to make some new friends here.

cheers
cj x

#329 MorbidCuriosity

MorbidCuriosity

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:31 PM

Hello, my name is Cait. You can refer to me as Cait or MorbidCuriosity.

So... yeah. Basically, I'm extremely curious about the paranormal. I've had maybe one experience that qualifies as 'ghostly.' I have an Ouija board that doesn't exactly produce results. There has been more success with Tarot, but I'm not that good. I have an interest in Wicca and paganism, but by no means am I an expert. I am very big on lucid dreaming and astral projection/out of body experiences. I'm an admin on an astral projection forum.

Otherwise all that, I'm 19 and I live in California. My hair is currently blue and purple, and changes color frequently. Generally, I'm a nice person though I do have bipolar disorder. I have a hard time being mean to people, but in extreme situations I'll speak my mind.

Looking forward to finding new friends here! See you around the chat boards. :)

#330 cj.23

cj.23

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:10 AM

Hi Morbidcuriosity, nice to meet you! :)

cj x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users