• This topic is locked This topic is locked
421 replies to this topic

#331 Libelle

Libelle

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:11 PM

Hi everyone, :wave:

I'm Laura from Edmonton, Alberta. I have been involved in the paranormal world in one way or another for years, but for some reason I just never joined Ghost Village till now :blush:

Nice to meet you all and looking forward to joining in on this great community!

"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch with the pups."

#332 Juniour Sensitive

Juniour Sensitive

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:52 PM

Hello all.

I'm Kevin I'm a sensitive trying to learn to control my ability so I can help others. I've seen lots of things from good to bad. I have quite a knowledge of things paranormal. Im here to help those who need it.

Holly crap! i though i was just crazy when something in my room was talking to me calling me a sensitive!!! but you're one too! I need to talk to someone who can help me get used to my unknown powers.. please.....

#333 Zoombie

Zoombie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:44 AM

Hello everyone, welcome to GV.
Posted Image I have been hit by MoonChild

#334 RodsGirl92

RodsGirl92

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:30 PM

:clap:
Hey Zombie, TY.
I hate being the new person. Guess everyone does. Well, Nice to meet you.

#335 anne-marie

anne-marie

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:37 PM

Evening, new here so im popping up to say hi xx always been interested in the paranormal , had a few experiences (one memorable actual touch, very weird feeling). c ya around x

#336 Alan B

Alan B

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:14 AM

Hello!

My name is Cyndi or Cyn. I live in Pennsylvania. I found this site by doing a search on Yahoo! and I am really glad I did. I hope to learn more while here and share with all of you as well.

Welcome Cyn, glad to have you as a member. I've not been on here very much due to school, work, and running for office in my community. I'm back now and lie you, enjoy reading these posts and learning about others experiences. :D

#337 Observer47

Observer47

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:58 PM

Hi,

I have posted on this board in 2 or 3 threads.

I just wanted to introduce myself.

I am the lead investigator in Central New Mexico Ghost Investigations

www.cnmgi.com

I also write a blog about my group at:

seeksghosts.blogspot.com

I enjoy reading the posts on this forum.

Happy Ghost Hunting!

#338 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:24 PM

Hello all.

I'm Kevin I'm a sensitive trying to learn to control my ability so I can help others. I've seen lots of things from good to bad. I have quite a knowledge of things paranormal. Im here to help those who need it.

Holly crap! i though i was just crazy when something in my room was talking to me calling me a sensitive!!! but you're one too! I need to talk to someone who can help me get used to my unknown powers.. please.....

Sorry just saw your post now I or a number of others are more than willing to help you.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#339 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

Welcome to ALL the new members here. This site is a very useful tool not only to get advise or information on the paranormal, but also as a support group in a way. We are all in this together none of us are alone.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#340 Michaellyn

Michaellyn

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:11 PM

Hello! How YOU doin'? I'm Michaellyn. I'm from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I've been blessed with the gift of seeing dead people since I was a very little. I figured that it would help me a lot to get involved with the paranormal too.

#341 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:23 PM

Hello! How YOU doin'? I'm Michaellyn. I'm from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I've been blessed with the gift of seeing dead people since I was a very little. I figured that it would help me a lot to get involved with the paranormal too.

Welcome to you :Spaz:

#342 John Glendenning

John Glendenning

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:29 AM

:Spaz: John in central Texas, nice to meet everyone here! I look forward to meeting lots of you and taking part in some great topics, as well as sharing my thoughts on the paranormal with everyone. I also hope to meet people around me that share this same interest and show them some haunted places not many people know about around here, well an hour from here...anyhow, thanks for having me and happy hunting ;)

Thanks
John

#343 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:34 AM

Namaste John, welcome to GhostVillage. Enjoy your stay with us.
Posted Image

#344 Shadowperson

Shadowperson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Just about everything.

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:38 PM

Hello. I'm Jared. I'm 22 years old and currently residing in Thornton Colorado just outside of Denver. It seems boring here somewhat cause all of my paranormal experiences happened in my hometown of Norfolk Nebraska and nothing exciting ever seems to happen here. I got laid off, found this place and kill time here between periods of job hunting.
Posted Image

#345 John Glendenning

John Glendenning

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:22 PM

Hello. I'm Jared. I'm 22 years old and currently residing in Thornton Colorado just outside of Denver. It seems boring here somewhat cause all of my paranormal experiences happened in my hometown of Norfolk Nebraska and nothing exciting ever seems to happen here. I got laid off, found this place and kill time here between periods of job hunting.

Hi Jared, nice to meet you. I look forward to sharing some stories sometimes in the appropriate thread, im assuming youve seen shadows :wow: very cool. Good Luck on the job hunt!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users