421 replies to this topic

#346 Shadowperson

Shadowperson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Just about everything.

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:51 AM

Hello. I'm Jared. I'm 22 years old and currently residing in Thornton Colorado just outside of Denver. It seems boring here somewhat cause all of my paranormal experiences happened in my hometown of Norfolk Nebraska and nothing exciting ever seems to happen here. I got laid off, found this place and kill time here between periods of job hunting.

Hi Jared, nice to meet you. I look forward to sharing some stories sometimes in the appropriate thread, im assuming youve seen shadows :wow: very cool. Good Luck on the job hunt!

Thanks for the warm welcome. And yes, I've seen my fair share of shadow people in my day. I've already posted a short story in the personal experiences section if you want to check it out.
Posted Image

#347 Zoombie

Zoombie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:41 AM

Hello all new ones. Welcome.
Posted Image I have been hit by MoonChild

#348 moongirl

moongirl

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:15 PM

Hi not been on here for a while, just come home from my volunteering job at nottingham Castle, in the little room where i work there are a number of spirits 3 soldiers to be exact who make themselves known to us, have you ever walked through a spirit person? that happened to me today one of them stood behind me and put his hands on my elbows, the youngest one is a ladies man or he would have been when he was alive we could smell cigarette smoke too so we have a colornel, a Sergent and a Private these are all from WW11 they were there to keep the POWs in order there is also a dungeon with manacles on the wall , its very small, no windows and no light

i also live in a haunted house with six spirits

#349 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

Hello, my name is Heather. I don't have any paranormal experiences to speak of, though I wish to become more enlightened on these matters. I'm...rather shy in real life and I'm not good with communicating with other people. I hope that we can all get along, though, and I look forward to meeting you all :)

#350 Moody98

Moody98

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Cemeteries, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, cooking, guitar, skateboarding, horseback riding.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:54 AM

Hello, my name is Ian. I live in San Francisco, CA. I live in a Victorian house from the late 1800's. This house is haunted. Most houses like this are haunted. I have communicated with spirits for a long time.

#351 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE NEVER FORGIVE
    WE NEVER FORGET
    EXPECT US

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:26 PM

:D Hello Everyone. It's that time of year again (Halloween) and I must admit that I have been away for a while. Just wanted to re-introduce myself and say hello to everyone. -Natasha
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#352 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:33 PM

Welcome all new GhostVillagers!
Posted Image

#353 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and the paranormal, Music, Movies, TV, Reading, Travelling, Shopping and animals.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:04 PM

Hi, I'm Emma and I'm from New Zealand.

I found this site through Google a few weeks ago and signed up.

I have felt curious as to whether there's anyone else here from NZ.

#354 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:19 AM

Welcome to GV!

Whatever

#355 sinister

sinister

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Dudleytown<br />Haunted/ Abandoned Asylums<br /><br /><br />I enjoy thrills, dangerous outings...I want to feel my skin crawl with fear. I haven't yet found the thrill I am seeking, but this place gives me a better opportunity to find cool and interesting locations.

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:33 PM

Been on this site for a while - never really introduced myself as I do not visit with any discernable regularity. Im from NY - spent time in PR, Trinidad and Canada. No true haunted experiences to report of. Although I remain curious without limit. Frequented many asylums in the tri-state area and W virginia. Frequented DTown years back quite a few times. And spent time in a few 'haunted houses'. Sadly nothing to report - although the adrenaline rush is always very real.

I guess through the years my interest has waned, and imo based on post counts, through the years the entire field has withered a bit. The thrill of potentially capturing evidence is no longer enough to warrant any adventures. Now i try and combine ventures - maybe a camping trip as the main attraction and a side detour of a quick investigation. But still, the topic will always intrigue me.

This is by far the best collection of information and people in this area of interest.

-Edwin

#356 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE NEVER FORGIVE
    WE NEVER FORGET
    EXPECT US

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

:) Welcome Fellow New Yorker!!!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#357 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:01 AM

Hi Edwin, thanks for posting and introducing yourself. Which asylums did you visit? I can't say I agree about things waning in this field; in fact, it seems like they are picking up, and in a big way!

I like the fact that it's easier to find groups and events to go to - and it seems a lot easier to gain access to more places, too.

And I supposed I speak as someone who has had quite a few personal experiences. I'm not exactly sure why, except that I've lost so many close family members, who, for some reason, like to show themselves to me from time to time - without my asking!

And when I investigate, it's almost as if I'm a magnet for activity. I've had my hair pulled, arm touched, coat tugged on - I've seen shadow figures, and even had a dark mist rush right through me (this was in the Hockomock Swamp area of the Bridgewater Triangle).

I've been told that I may have some special abilities as an empathic medium, but I have not explored that possibility yet. I know that like most investigators, I can enter a room and can feel if there is nothing at all, or that there is definitely something or someone there.

But I do agree with you that it's always nice to make it a side trip or at least have some aspect of the visit that has another interest - most places I go to have a historical side - after all, I live in Massachusetts, which reeks of history!

I look forward to hearing about the asylums you've visited, though! :ghost:
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

#358 Peter123

Peter123

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:18 AM

my name is Peter and we have a ghost hunting group in upstate ny . you can check out site at ghosthuntersofthefingerlakes.com we have evps moivie clips and photos we have taken over the years of ghost hunting . its nice to meet you all .
have a nice day, Peter

#359 Earth_Bound

Earth_Bound

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

Hi :) I'm new here... I'm migrating from another board and hoping to find a more positive experience. I have had several personal experiences, some really neat photos from my favorite paranormal location (some pn, some not) and I try to visit a new location every year. I can't afford to go far, but one really doesn't need to go far to find spooky locations :) I've been a bit obsessed with the paranormal my entire life (since before I can remember--I've been told some really neat stories about my behavior as a baby), but this stuff can't consume me completely--I'm a single mom, full time bookkeeper and full time student and a girl's gotta sleep some time lol.

Glad to be here!

#360 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:37 AM

Welcome to GhostVillage all new members!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users